Ten best forex trading strategies that i know. - Page 248
Page 248 of 256 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2556

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

6,Forex swing trading strategy.

7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Traders should learn how to indentify the market type and only then to select the strategy. Traders success is become easy only if they are use a trading strategy after practice because without practice this is not possible to use a trading strategy. Market can be sideways or trend and if trader starts to use strategies for trend in sideways market so he will not have good results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Everyone have its own point of view and interest to choose a trading strategy. But, in my interest price action is good way to do trade in the market without any fear of big loss. Price action giving us clear ideas of Technical trend that how market will move next. Price action is a best way compare to any indicator based strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    There are various different aspects for working is occur but we have to choose the erect methods that can take the less time for became very perfect and very suitable for us so we have to plan a method completely and do practices with it that important parameter for taking beneficial trade results and earning success more surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Everyone have its own point of view to choose a trading strategy and make proper analysis. But, in my point of view price action is an easy to learn and also easy to use use. Most of traders are used price action trading style in their trading career at this moment. Because price action is an easy to understand trading style witch giving us big reward ratio.
    We all have opportunity to trade with own way of trade we get directions rightly and place the orders in the accurate directions which give us surety for taking befits and follow the trend also with best strategies always possible so we must make the stronger strategies which really important in this regards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    We must need to use those trading strategies which can help us to identify the market real trend and to know the trend we must follow that strategy with its rules. Forex earning is not easy for every one but when we will work with a strong trading method then its simple and easy for us to gain money from this business easily every day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Everyone have its own point of view to do trade in the market but, in my opinion. Price action is a good way to learn it easily and do proper technical analysis to survive in this market for long term. In the beginning of my trading career. I used many indicator but indicators are not giving us proper analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    The best strategy that we can rely on consistently is that which has to do with money management. You can use the trend following strategies or maybe support and resistance as the case might be, but if you are not keen about money management, everything you have planned will be a complete error. Another important factor here is patience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Pivot point and candlestick trading strategies are best for traders and when traders are use any strategy from all of these strategies then we can make easily good profit. I love to trade with candlestick and swing trading strategy that is help us to enter good profit on this business. I love to trade with these two trading strategies that are help traders to earn daily profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    All these you have mentioned are truly good strategy and they are profitable to traders using them , but trader should be able to adhere to a single one that he would practice well to be able to know the ins and outs of it for successful trading, thanks for sharing and how you promised to be dealing with each of them in the future for good explanation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ponce577 View Post
    All these you have mentioned are truly good strategy and they are profitable to traders using them , but trader should be able to adhere to a single one that he would practice well to be able to know the ins and outs of it for successful trading, thanks for sharing and how you promised to be dealing with each of them in the future for good explanation.
    we can do better and everyone try to do better with base of experience but issue is not all people have same learning style some time we think we are doing well but in real we can do wrong as well, so a trader can not earn properly if we do not have patience, if we do not have skills so do trade on base of what you have learned, learning ways are important and best, forex is only way where we earn some handsome profit easily

Not allowed!

Page 248 of 256 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252 ... LastLast