Ten best forex trading strategies that i know. - Page 220
Page 220 of 245 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2448

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

6,Forex swing trading strategy.

7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    There are lots of trading strategies, actually the best one will come in as the one that you understand the best, for instance, I see the use of candlestick as the best because it has been the method I have so much learned and got to master trading with, same as other traders, when we have given time to a particular approach in trading the more better we become with it and good we trade.
    There is no doubt that there are lots of trading strategies, many of them are good likewise, but it is not all the trading strategies we see that we can trust. Trading the market needs traders to get closer to some trading strategies so that the trader can learn from them, that is what i know that will get trading to be working for that traders after the traders must have chosen the best strategies possible for them to trade with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Trader success is not related to how many strategies we found but through the way of how much professionally we develop our trade strategy , so we all need to be good at selection and make it successful with own efforts about learning and practice as we put more efforts we get successful trade results in market .
    With the power of learning and use demo account for trading practice you ideas that which type of strategy is perfect and reliable for him then you can getting good benefit from it. Most of time i have use and prefer trend line high accuracy strategy for trading with the power of support and resistance trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Demo account used is very good for trader to test any strategy because it is not an actual money , but it is beneficial to get idea how perfect we are using technical chart and fundamental for building our trading ideas highly successful , trade will be good only if we use right strategy according to the experience and learning about trade perfectly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Demo account used is very good for trader to test any strategy because it is not an actual money , but it is beneficial to get idea how perfect we are using technical chart and fundamental for building our trading ideas highly successful , trade will be good only if we use right strategy according to the experience and learning about trade perfectly .
    demo account is best and good for trading to learn but we use demo with bigger capital with bigger lots and loses all or big so with this way we can not learn we think we can repeat on real, so its wrong, we should think positive and think clearly what is our target on real what we have in capital, we should use some risk reward ratio and all management otherwise we can repeat mistakes and can lose as well here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    demo account is best and good for trading to learn but we use demo with bigger capital with bigger lots and loses all or big so with this way we can not learn we think we can repeat on real, so its wrong, we should think positive and think clearly what is our target on real what we have in capital, we should use some risk reward ratio and all management otherwise we can repeat mistakes and can lose as well here
    This is actually not good for trader to use demo with higher capital and real account with small capital there is difference in planing , i suggest all the trader must have to use same amount of it this will help trader to get success , demo account we use to build strategies for real account and help trader to get success in real account as well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Fundamental and technical both are really very useful and reliable way for trader but everyone use it according to our experience and knowledge to see and understand market uptrend and downtrend situation well. When any news near to release in market then trader use fundamental way otherwise technical trading for making everyday simple earning strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    All the above mention strategies are good and profitable but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.In Forex business so many strategies are available and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy,trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.I use the scalping and swing strategy.
    Scalping and swing both are very effective and reliable way for him but you have need to good learning and survival the market more then time after it you should getting strong and real market direction signal for getting everyday good profit in it. Without take a lot of experience and good knowledge about all type of scalping and swing way well are very important for him then trader get anything simple from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Scalping and swing both are very effective and reliable way for him but you have need to good learning and survival the market more then time after it you should getting strong and real market direction signal for getting everyday good profit in it. Without take a lot of experience and good knowledge about all type of scalping and swing way well are very important for him then trader get anything simple from it.
    Swing trading is good but scalping is not and even swing trading to be good trader needs to be good in the analysis part. Traders should look carefully at the pivot points because these levels are the ones where breakout happens. We should learn few strategy depending on what we like to trade and I think we should trade using one strategy at a time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I personally haven't made use of all the trading strategies above listed. But I have been using the candlestick strategy for a long time, in the sense that my trading method has always been round it, so therefore, the best way to also get to succeed this business is that we get to not think of having the best strategy, but we ought to have the mindset that we should keep on learning till we make it the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Yes demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice getting good trading experience.There are so many strategies in Forex and i use the scalping and swing strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 220 of 245 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast