Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.
Page 1 of 256 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

6,Forex swing trading strategy.

7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    these looks good strategies and each of them depend on different style of trading and so it will benefit many traders that have different trading styles and let them to improve their trading your strategies by improving of their strategies or use your strategies for their trading and can trade better and make more money from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    These are well known popular strategies that if well learnt, we can make promising trade and expect good quality of profits in forex. From the list my favorites have been the support and resistance level, break outs, trend and candlesticks system. I follow this system often and its high accuracy is good. If you can read your charts you will have lots more profits to make and you can survive to make good earnings.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Among all of them the only one that I can go for will be the use of the candle stick I have also been making use of it and it has been profitable. Candle stick is simple in such a way that the patterns are so many so what the trader has to do is that they should learn the simple one that they would us. I prefer pin bar most of the times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i just know my current strategy which is best, before that i use used other like candlestick etc but this is best of all, you also should try heiken ashi with some moving average both are good, try some trend trading its trend is little different then normal so that is good, inn other side you can use other but use with experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i just know my current strategy which is best, before that i use used other like candlestick etc but this is best of all, you also should try heiken ashi with some moving average both are good, try some trend trading its trend is little different then normal so that is good, inn other side you can use other but use with experience
    I know that there are many best strategies in the forex field, we can do plenty of learning to get it revealed to us. I see many strategies of article writer and including the one you said you use, they can all be good when we learn them. And when they are best for you as a person, they should be the strategy you will be using to always be making your forex return as you please.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Most strategies posted by the thread owner are all effective and I think a trader practicing and focusing on two or three of them and becoming perfect in it will be better. In my own side I get to follow the trend often and its been a good one for me to have good means of trading when it's necessary. The right system is good to have and building up for a proper trade will sure go a long way to help us succeed when it's time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I can bet it with you that this is never the best trading strategy that you can ever see if you venture to be among some professional traders , I mean those who are depended on the forex trading business for a living. I used to think like this too some years back until I met some group of young guys who are fully into the forex business and I got my orientation changed about having seen the best trading system ever.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I like to talk about simple trading means to success and then what I have learned so far is the candle stick has got the best form of trading, it is the one with the highest success rate. Scalping strategy has nothing to write home about. Take a look at the way a lot of traders using it has been losing and missing a lot more trend movement on the higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    I can bet it with you that this is never the best trading strategy that you can ever see if you venture to be among some professional traders , I mean those who are depended on the forex trading business for a living. I used to think like this too some years back until I met some group of young guys who are fully into the forex business and I got my orientation changed about having seen the best trading system ever.
    That is right and true as the best trading strategy is actually the one that the traders has been able to learn and know much more about. However when we are making use of so many trading strategy, I don't think we should expect it to work best for us. Because in forex trading market you just have to be disciplined enough and then focus on one trading strategy if you want to earn.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 256 123451151101 ... LastLast