Ten best forex trading strategies that i know. - Page 246
Page 246 of 256 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2556

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

6,Forex swing trading strategy.

7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    From my trading experience and knowledge, I have been able to have known that the best of any trading strategy has to be done with the use of candle stick, because from my knowledge it is the best ever means of trading. We can make the best of trading strategy that we want to, all that is needed is that the trader gets to have the appropriate method of trading the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    There are many trading strategies that are best for traders and if traders are work hard and focus on their learning they can make easily big earning on this business. I like to use trend line and bollinger bands indicators in my trading and these two strategies are the best part of this business and help us to earn dally basis big profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    These all strategies and patterns are best to use in trading but traders must need to use those trading methods that are help them to understand the market trend well. If we are focus on make good trading plan then its become easy for us to use a suitable trading strategy in trading. All things are depend on traders learning and if they are learn good they can make good profit on forex every day.
    I agree the best one which we are followed are the trend trade strategies these are very important and most useful for trader to work with them , learning about market and have a profitable plan will give trader opportunity to work simply with learning and with the use of perfect strategies will give trader opportunity and give successful results in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There are more than ten profitable trading systems out there and we can start making use of anyone of them but that is possible through making sure that we have been able to learn how to trade with them and master the field of forex trading market with the use of the trading tools over time. I think it is the more knowledge and experiences that we have gained over time on these trading tools that would enable us to start earning more money using them over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There are more than ten profitable trading systems out there and we can start making use of anyone of them but that is possible through making sure that we have been able to learn how to trade with them and master the field of forex trading market with the use of the trading tools over time. I think it is the more knowledge and experiences that we have gained over time on these trading tools that would enable us to start earning more money using them over time.
    Major way of trade are two fundamental and technical way and then other sub way are help us to make our plan better , but the success from the market is possible only if we have learning and practice about it we chose the one right option to trade that is the reason we will able to protect our capital and earn handsome amount from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    We need not learn so many strategies but we should learn few or even one strategy but learn it deeply and strongly so that we can use it properly. Picking up a strategy or learning a strategy has to do with the chart patterns and indicators that we know better. Traders should look carefully at the pivot points or SOR levels because these levels are the ones where breakout happens.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Every strategy became best for us if we take it time and for practices we have to make the right trade system and use it again and again and also the use of experience all are related to our success and became successful in own plans are important became successful trader in this market easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    These all trading methods are best for us and I always like to use candlestick trading methods. candlestick chart and its types are best choice for traders and to follow the candlestick chart patterns we will know the bullish and bearish trend easily. Practice, of these candlestick chart patterns are help traders to earn daily basis good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    These all trading methods are best for us and I always like to use candlestick trading methods. candlestick chart and its types are best choice for traders and to follow the candlestick chart patterns we will know the bullish and bearish trend easily. Practice, of these candlestick chart patterns are help traders to earn daily basis good profit.
    candlestick strategy really matter when we work on technical because there is nothing good or easy if we do not have proper knowledge of candle pattern, this is first way which clear us about market and tell us where it will go, otherwise when we use indicators these are good no doubt but these are second stage from my experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Thanks so much for this thread and the list of all these strategies , truly , they are all useful for traders but trader bust make sure to practice well in whichever one he like to be using, as for me I love support and resistance strategy and trend following strategy they are work well when trader use them with the higher time frames like H4 daily and weekly.

Not allowed!

Page 246 of 256 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250 ... LastLast