Ten best forex trading strategies that i know. - Page 242
Page 242 of 256 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2556

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

6,Forex swing trading strategy.

7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I am learning how to start making use of the swing trading strategy because most times when you entered a trade it might even start running into larger trends over time, and as such it is very important to make sure that we invest enough time into learning how to use this trading method because when we gain adequate knowledge about them then it leaves open the door of making more greater opportunities to start earning off the field of forex market over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We can trade with as many strategies as we want, but we shouldn't forget to use one at a time, because mixing up strategies will bring confusion that will lead to loss at the end, beside I don't see the essence of using more than one strategy to trade, because one good strategy is strong enough to make a successful forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I like to talk about simple trading means to success and then what I have learned so far is the candlestick has got the best form of trading it is not risky strategy.It is profitable strategy.scalping strategy has nothing to write home about.The best trading strategy is actually the one that the traders has been able to learn and know much more about.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    We can trade with as many strategies as we want, but we shouldn't forget to use one at a time, because mixing up strategies will bring confusion that will lead to loss at the end, beside I don't see the essence of using more than one strategy to trade, because one good strategy is strong enough to make a successful forex trading.
    Yes that is true for trader we have so many option but our major success is based on the selection and handwork if we chose any trade strategy but does not work hard so that will not be successful for us we must make it possible that we chose and with learning we make it perfect in trade and easily we get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Yes that is true for trader we have so many option but our major success is based on the selection and handwork if we chose any trade strategy but does not work hard so that will not be successful for us we must make it possible that we chose and with learning we make it perfect in trade and easily we get success .
    Trader must do his work according to the learning we have about the market i like the use of candlestick strategy and other ideas on which it is based that we should make many other perfect trade plan , like if we have learning well about the candlestick pattern there it will helpful to trade in trend , support and resistance, reversal and breakout mean we cover most of factor helpful for trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    We can uss any trading method which have been mastered before. In this part, traders have to know own trading style and find the suit one with it. It is caused by different background and ability to understand something till master them. And for this, after pass the time and get the experiences that i have made a choice that short term trading is good for me based on the condition and make me feel flexible to do trading in the market as part time trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I am agree with you , there are various better and right options we can choose and we can get the power of earning by working on the suitable trade strategies so we should involve one important kind of method that is specifically important for variety of good results so practices matters a lot and good experience will permanently support us surely .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The trading strategy we have in the market which will be the best ranges from the one that we have learned and mastered and then the one which we have so much interest on, we need to take note so as to validate, therefore I personally did learned on how to trade the trend and it has been the best trading strategy I have got to learn which is best for me, we all needs to get to be able to follow the simple and effective trading strategy we have learned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    With different knowledge and then experience in the market. We have different definition for what is best, therefore, the only best idea I can give to any one in the market is that, make sure that you did learn with the use of the demo account then also make sure that you are making use of the higher time frame in trading it, that is the time frame that works the best.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Trader must do his work according to the learning we have about the market i like the use of candlestick strategy and other ideas on which it is based that we should make many other perfect trade plan , like if we have learning well about the candlestick pattern there it will helpful to trade in trend , support and resistance, reversal and breakout mean we cover most of factor helpful for trade .
    Yes, we have to know what we want to do in forex field, we are traders, we have to always be proving our worth of forex trading too. To trade the forex field is not what is so easy, but with the regular learning of traders we will surely get to trade it and make our income. Our forex strategies is important, we need to use either the breakout forex strategy or the price action strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 242 of 256 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast