Ten best forex trading strategies that i know. - Page 241
Page 241 of 256 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2556

Thread: Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

    Ten best forex trading strategies that i know.

    This is my first thread here as a forum member and i have been following the trend of things here for a long time and i just want to use this opportunity to add from my little knowledge of the forex market 10 best trading strategies that i have known as a forex trader.

    I have been in the forex business for over four years now and i have seen traders trading all manner of trading system ranging from the use of the charts to the use of indicators and so on, but in this thread, i will like to introduce to you the best 10 trading system that i have ever known as a trader and i will like to have participation from forum members as to which of these 10 do you consider to be the best that you know.

    The objective of the forex traders is to profit from the changes in the currency. However, to excel in the Forex market, the traders need to have a sound understanding of the trading strategies otherwise, it will become difficult for the trader to have a successful outing as forex trader.

    I will like to state each of them here to start with and i will take my time to write on each of them as time goes by. Happy discussion.

    1,Forex volatility trading strategy.

    2,Forex Bollinger band trading strategy.

    3,Forex chart patter trading strategy.

    4,Forex pivot trading strategy.

    5,Forex candlesticks trading strategy.

    6,Forex swing trading strategy.

    7,Forex breakout trading strategy.

    8, Forex scalping trading strategy.

    ,9,Forex trend following trading strategy.

    10,Forex support and resistance trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2401
    Trader Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There are quite a lot of trading strategies, however, the best thing is that the trader should be able to know how to make good strategy and stronger one, having ten strategy means that you have not really been able to have made use of any one and mastered it, therefore it is important to use one and master it, never be the sort of trader that keeps on jumping from one strategy to the other one.
    We can gather a lot of knowledge and experience after testing all those 10 strategies above. after spending quite a long time in demo account, we'll get more than we need to help us create our own strategy after selecting couple factors we got from multiple strategies we've practiced before. in time after our efforts on making our own strategy, we'll find it works eventually and the result will be a lot better than those strategies we've been practiced before.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2402
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There are quite a lot of trading strategies, however, the best thing is that the trader should be able to know how to make good strategy and stronger one, having ten strategy means that you have not really been able to have made use of any one and mastered it, therefore it is important to use one and master it, never be the sort of trader that keeps on jumping from one strategy to the other one.
    Sir, thank you for your responses to this thread, but the main idea behind the presentation is not for any trader to have ten trading system like you have mentioned , but to look through the ten and get out the best for him out of them all . I do not trade more than two trading system in my more than four years as a trader and most time i depend on trend trading.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    With the different strategies comes different approach to trade the market. There are quite a lot of trading strategies that we have in the market. However, looking towards making use of ten at a time is wrong, talking about having a quality trading strategy. I think the trader should just stick to having just one and being consistent about it.
    This is a brilliant contribution sir, yet it is true that with different trading system comes different approach to the market , personally, i do not support the idea of a trader having more than one trading system or at most two should in case things change about the market . It is good to stay with the system best understood at any time because consistency has a way of working for traders.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    There are many good and profitable trading strategies and some of them ar mentioned in the thread. New trader should test them in demo account and see which trading strategy is the best for him. Traders are different so trading strategies should be different and according traders requirements because of different experience and trading methods.
    I quite agree with your point that any trading system chosen among the many that are here should be first tested out on the demo account for as long as possible so that the right knowledge of trading them can be gotten.The demo account is the best place to try out any new trading system because it helps us to do all the dirty works we like to do with any trading system without losing a dime to the market.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    All the above mention strategies are good and profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge.Forex business is very risky therefore every trader need a good strategy which help the trader in making good capital.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.I use the candlestick and swing strategy for trading.
    That is true sir, the position of knowledge can not be underestimated in the forex market. It is good for any trader to look for every earn of gaining the knowledge of the market before money is invested into the market because of the risky nature of the forex market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #2403
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Trading strategy works when we can use one and then master it, but when we keep on making use of so many trading strategies, I am not sure what we will make out of it. I guess we will only get to loss more and more money. Experience has made me know that trading with the candlestick related strategy tends to increase our success rate.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2404
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    305
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    All the above mention strategies are good and profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning trader would not be able to realize that to realize that which strategy will work for him.I use the scalping and swing strategy for trading and i make good capital by the use of this strategy.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2405
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    When you take a closer look at the all the above mentioned trading strategies then you would understand that they are works but only when we are able to gain a lot of knowledge, experiences and good trading skills about them on the demo trading account and through huge time we invested into practicing too. The only thing that makes a trading systems not to work is when we are not learning how ti make use of them and not increasingly mastering them and using the trading tools to master the forex market too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2406
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    When you take a closer look at the all the above mentioned trading strategies then you would understand that they are works but only when we are able to gain a lot of knowledge, experiences and good trading skills about them on the demo trading account and through huge time we invested into practicing too. The only thing that makes a trading systems not to work is when we are not learning how ti make use of them and not increasingly mastering them and using the trading tools to master the forex market too.
    You are right. These mentioned trading strategies will work when trader has good experience and knowledge. Trading strategy is only a tool to work but all trading decisions are done by trader and that it is why trader must have experience and knowledge. New traders should test the strategies in demo accounts and see how they work.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2407
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    I think learning just about one is enough in as much as we are serious to learn and understand everything about the strategy and follow the rules of the strategy very well anytime we are trading. A working strategy can be made through the learning skills and experience these are the basic facts of trading which are important to resolve to attain a profitable trade easily and without taking a high risk.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2408
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    618
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are numerious trading system that can be use to trade the forex market, these are, trend line, support and resistance strategy, scalping, candle stick pattern, swing trading, H4 trading, bollinger band strategy, Moving average with indicators, News trading, trading with Possible Turning Point etc.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2409
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    668
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If we talk about a whole lot of trading strategies and then we don't talk about the use of the money and risk management to protect our trading account as we trade, then we should know that the trading strategy we are using and talking about will not be effective. For us to succeed as a trader. I think one factor that we need the most is being able to trade with the use of the candlestick simple methods.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2410
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I don't really have all the ten strategy been used, because common sense has made me know that when the trader is making use of so many different trading strategies, it could cause them to loss their money, therefore the best thing the trader should do is that they should be disciplined and patient, get to master only the use of the one trading strategy, using price action is the kind of strategy that works in all market conditions.

    Not allowed!

Page 241 of 256 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •