Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Contest from moderators "Buy and Hold"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 202

Contest from moderators "Buy and Hold"

The forum administration announces the start of the new contest on demo accounts - "Buy and Hold". You are welcome to participate!
    All you need is to show the best trading results and to describe your trading positions.

The time period of the contest:

The contest is held from 12:00:00 a.m. 04 June 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. 29 June 2018 (server time).
    Results will be announced – 2nd July 2018
    Prizes will be transferred – 3rd July 2018

Terms of participation in the contest:
    Verification of your Members Area.
    A
    nicknam eat the Company’s official Message Board, which is linked to your Members Area.
    In your Members Area you have to open only one demo account (ECN PRO), which will take part in this competition:
    - initial deposit on the demo account - $ 1 000 (you should choose it at the moment of account opening).

• Leverage — 1:300.
    • Account type — MT4 ECN Pro.
    • Trading platform — MetaTrader4.
    • There are no any limitations for trading instruments.
    • Position's type - only BUY (sell orders placing is prohibited).
    • Non-trading operations in the contest account are prohibited.
    • More than one contest account opening is prohibited.

The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.

In order to participate you should:
    - create a thread in the contest section. In the main topic specify account no, investor password, describe your strategy.

All the actions of the participant in the account should be commented on in the competition thread for the current trading day (server time). Also in the subject binding answers to users' questions.
    A description of each transaction shall be published in the contest thread in the following order:

• ticker currency pair,
    • order number from the terminal,
    • the volume of transactions,
    • the entry point of the transaction,
    • If used, the levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit,
    • risk per trade in the deposit currency,
    • screenshot graphics with levels of entry / stop loss / take profit

Any change in the parameters of the transaction is to be published on the forum stating the reason.

At the time of the 29 of June, 23.59 (server time) there should not be any open positions on the account and all pending orders should be deleted. Otherwise, the account will be disqualified. Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited. Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and participate in the same competition.
    The same IP-address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
    Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.

Conditions to determine the contest winner
    Winners are determined by the biggest balance.

Prizes of the contest
    1st place — 300 USD
    2nd place — 200 USD
    3rd place — 100 USD

* Prizes are credited in the form of forum Promo ¢.

Additional terms

The RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
    - use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
    - interview the winners of the competition;
    - check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
    - check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
    - cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis
    oftechnical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
    - disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason of disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
    - change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s
    websiteof
    message board;
    - to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.

Please ask your questions in this thread.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    I will be calm to let moderators do their job, i know they are wise on this. The rule of the contest is so clear, all what the moderators stated they will use in disqualifying traders is not including posting time of your trading results. And the most important rule is for us not to trade exceeding the stipulated 11:59:59pm on 29/06/2018. Have a wonderful weekend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,134
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I will be calm to let moderators do their job, i know they are wise on this. The rule of the contest is so clear, all what the moderators stated they will use in disqualifying traders is not including posting time of your trading results. And the most important rule is for us not to trade exceeding the stipulated 11:59:59pm on 29/06/2018. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Kindly we ask you lets wait for the announcement. We will check each and everything and then make announcement.

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 202
    The results of the contest
    "Buy and Hold"

Contest winners*:
    1st place -
    ola4real with balance 7202.77$ - prize 300$;
    2nd place -
    mao
    with balance3985.77$ - prize 200$.

We do not have a winner for 3rd place.
    The forum administration decided to give the prize 50$ to robocoder492 for his performance in the thread.

*Prizes will be credited in the form of forum bonuses.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Excellent contest. Thanks for our dear forum and a big thanks to the Honorable admins and moderators and congratulations for all the winners

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    I am so happy to be the winner of this contest, i never thought i would be. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all the contestants for their participation. My appreciation also goes to roboforex and this great forum, including the moderators and administration for the opportunity given us to participate in buy and hold contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0
    Thank you very much and my sincere respect to our wonderful forum including the moderators and administration for the opportunity given us to participate in buy and hold contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 62
    Congratulations both winners, you deserve it because unlike us you held your nerves and made right choices. Also robocoder492 for maintaining an exceptional thread and forcing administration to reward him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Congratulations for winners . I believe you are good trader .

I hope you can use this prize as wisely and given success in your life

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 13
    Congratulation winners who win this contest. This is a big achievement who made 700% profit in one month. Good luck i hope you will do it like this contest in your real account and win and earn a lot of money in trading.

Not allowed!
    Never Give Up! Loss Is A Part Of Forex Business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    a good afternoon I have claimed an intraday contest prize since Saturday, but the prize hasn't entered my real account yet

- - - Updated - - -

my accaunt
    2950480 PRO / USD / 1 : 1000 2018 - 07 - 12 07 : 57 : 54 Kontes 22420092 CON / USD / 1: 1000 2018- 07 - 12 15 : 22 : 3328017. 33

- - - Updated - - -

a good afternoon I have claimed an intraday contest prize since Saturday , but the prize hasn' t entered my real account yet
    - - - Updated - - -
    my accaunt
    2950480 PRO / USD / 1 : 1000 2018 - 07 - 12 07 : 57 : 54 Kontes 22420092 CON / USD / 1 : 1000 2018- 07 - 12 15 : 22 : 3328017. 33

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345