The candlestick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The candlestick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 11

The candlestick

The candles are formed by the opening, high, low and close.
    If closing the opening is greater, then, a candle is shown empty (usually shown as white).
    If the close is below the open, then a filled candle sample (usually shown as black).
    The empty or filled candle part is called "real body", just body.
    The thin line above and below the body shows the high and low range that nameless shadows.
    The top of the upper shadow is the "high".
    The bottom of the lower shadow is the "low."

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Its shows the market rate regularly and position of your account , some times market goes high and some times market goes low and the candle indicates about all these positoin and you will jugh it easily, Robo frorex trading business will do every comfartibility for us

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Candlesticks to me are the best set up for a trading platform, which would assist a trader in identifying key price levels such as highs lows open and close, there is another advantage of candlestick which is the candlestick pattern which can assist a trader in identifying entry points in terms if order execution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Candlesticks pattern is the best indicator to make our trading profitable. If we able to learn candlesticks pattern properly and trade with better skill and knowledge, then we can expect to do better here. But, it is not so easy to understand candlesticks pattern so quickly without making continuous practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Candlesticks is an eye candy for me its very much informative and descripted beautifully rather than other indicators that show only lines going up to a point or down. It's small differences or change in little market conditions are different things like hammer and it acts a basic review over many complex indicator configurations. One can also trade with only candle sticks and to some extent moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    candlestick technique is a very advantageous indicator. I often use it. It gives me an idea when to invest in forex and when to stay away. It executes well the market trends, Traders are using this technique greatly to add up in their capitals. You get an idea when to place your order what time is good or bad.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Candlestick is a very good chart pattern its a chart format which give us a lot of advantage to make a strong trading analysis there are many kinds of candlesticks in chart pattern which will give you a very good opportunity to make money in forex like hammer, doji, etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Candlestick chart is the preferable one for me because candlesticks has some good patterns for trading. also i feel that candlestick chart is beautiful chart and encourage me to look to the chart always and trade. candlesticks is effective for trading if the trader understand it. there are many traders trade with candlesticks only without any indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    candle sticks help us in market trends and traders follow the market trend and work in trading market then he make their trading proper and trader work in trading with understanding then he make good profit and he make right income with forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the candlesticks chart is the best for me and so i prefer to use it for trading than the other charts, this is because it has a clear shape and more beautiful than the other charts, candlesticks are good for trading because it has some shapes that help the trader to predict the future movement and help him to take good decision of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast