XMAT strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: XMAT strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

XMAT strategy

Its a very easy trading pattern in which we are use the market movement to open and close our trades with this XMAT system and this system is give us the red and greedn dots to enter in short and long trading position.

Sell Entry:

When the red circle is appear above the level of 50 of XMAT then we can open short trade.

Buy Entry

When the green circle is appear below the level of 50 of XMAT then we can open short trade.

Stop Loss

Stop loss is the market previous swing high or low level with that time frame in which you want to trade and you can also use the support and resistance levels for Stop loss this is an additional idea for it.

Take profit

You can take profit 1 in case of buy trade at the level of 50 and if yu find that market is still in your favor then you can hold your trade until the red circle is appear above the level of 50.

You can take profit 1 in case of sell trade also at the level of 50 and you can hold your trade until the green circle is appear below the level 50.

Below are the chart of this indicator and indicator file.

Attachment 23117

Attachment 23118

Attachment 23119

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    A lot of traders have stop to make use of indicators in forex market, however no indicator will work successfully when we don't really learn and practice to understand the indicators, there are indicators that are highly recommended while some indicators are provided for us to lose our money in this business. As all indicators have their weak points and strong points, so it will be good to practice indicators in the demo account before making use of it
    If you are make practice with a good indicator then you will find the market trend easily. If you are trade with a good indicator then you are definitely know that how to earn profit. This is easy trading system which tell you about your enter and exit points which are help you to make profit every day from your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Now the circle signal is appear on the gold chart and its the possible a buy entry on this pair lets see how this trade is close. I use the stop loss at the previous swing low of this market and my take profit point is at least 5 dollars movement. So see now what is happen next and hope so this is good trade for me and today market opening is help me to earn.

abhill tt.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Abhil, I agree on that, a good practice with an indicator that is capable of producing a good result will find the market trends easily. When the indicators is not capable of producing an intended result then there is no point of making use of that indicators. However strategy are very simple and easy when explain but sometimes we find them hard to apply in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Abhil, I agree on that, a good practice with an indicator that is capable of producing a good result will find the market trends easily. When the indicators is not capable of producing an intended result then there is no point of making use of that indicators. However strategy are very simple and easy when explain but sometimes we find them hard to apply in the market.
    you are talking about to the point that is true if you are understand a indicator us you will use it but if you are not understand that trading strategy or indicator then leave that strategy. you are only need use that trading strategy in your trades which make your work easy for you and you will make some easy earning with use of your trading skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today I got a signal in Euro in which we are got the signal of buy and this is very god opportunity for us to make profit on market this movement because now Euro is bounce from low level and find a strong support and its trend is also bullish which is good sign to earn easy profit from this pair and our risk is also very low in this trade.
    ABHIL CONTEST.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Its a very easy trading pattern in which we are use the market movement to open and close our trades with this XMAT system and this system is give us the red and greedn dots to enter in short and long trading position.
    2018-06-27_003304.jpg

The indicator you have been attached was no longer works, Actually I've used this indicator, but I have no idea to be profitable using this indicator maybe because I'm uncomfortable or can not master it. Indeed this indicator looks simple and easy to use, but I am difficult to determine the exit point except by using support/resistance as a reference for take profit and stop loss point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    2018-06-27_003304.jpg

The indicator you have been attached was no longer works, Actually I've used this indicator, but I have no idea to be profitable using this indicator maybe because I'm uncomfortable or can not master it. Indeed this indicator looks simple and easy to use, but I am difficult to determine the exit point except by using support/resistance as a reference for take profit and stop loss point.
    I do not know why this is not work on your chart but this indicator is work fine with my trading platform and I shared a signal of today in which its give a circle signs with the AUDUSD pair and that is very god chance for us to trade with this pair and make money and you can see these circle are appear and now the best time to trade on it and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the signals come from the indicator is good but it is better to be tested on demo first to be able to know if it gives good signals or not, this also confirm if the indicator repaint itself or not and so if it repaints itself then it is better to trade with careful with it because it may gives false signals and lead to loss of some money from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the signals come from the indicator is good but it is better to be tested on demo first to be able to know if it gives good signals or not, this also confirm if the indicator repaint itself or not and so if it repaints itself then it is better to trade with careful with it because it may gives false signals and lead to loss of some money from the market.
    This is important for every trader to use these patterns on their trading because when traders are follow forex market with a good trading strategy they are definitely earn good profit but when they are focus on only earning and do not use good indicators they are lose their money. You must used it after practice with this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    Its a good trading strategy and if I use this indicator then I can get the good trading signal easily and this is very good trading signal which tell us about the buy and sell circles. These circles are help traders to open us buy and sell trading orders. This is best way of trading and I like to use this indicator and must shared my experience here.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast