Quadruple Confirmation trading strategy!
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Quadruple Confirmation trading strategy!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Quadruple Confirmation trading strategy!

This is a strategy created by me.
    I have named this strategy QUADRUPLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 4 or more methods for confirming our buy/sell signal.
    This happens very less times, but in a month , one or two times we can get a quadruple confirmation trading signal. This doesnt mean it will not fail, but yes , you can take good risk if all are indicating buy/sell.

I will share charts here, old and new, so that you can get idea what i want to say about .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

OLD CHART, DATED: 13-11-2013

This is one pair's total 4 charts, from h4 to daily , and weekly and then monthly as well.
    The pair was NZDUSD
    Time frames i have already mentioned above.
    All were indicating a sell.
    In h4 there was a trned channel breakage. In daily it formed head and shoulders pattern while in weekly there was an outisde bar formation and long tail bearish pin and last in monthly there was a good bearish rejection pin as well. Making this QUADRUPLE confirmation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Quadruple, i do not know this and i have not heard of it before now. And looking at the trading charts that you pasted on NZDUSD, I still do not finds the point that is really talking about your quadruple analysis, i will be glad if you can explain this better on this forum. What is the exact chart pattern on this, please circle it out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This chart above had a bearish engulfing pattern in the daily time frame at a very good resistance. And also there was an outside bar + inside bar + fakey bar as well. Making this trade triple confirmed as well. And also there was harmonic patern as well indicating a sell.

There is a possibility in the EUR/USD pair in the daily time frame that there could be a head and shoulder pattern formation as there is 61.8% fibo and strong resistance exact on the right shoulder. ALso there is a bearish engulfing pattern and right shoulder in daily is exact on 50% retraement of weekly bearish candle. This all things are making this trade quadruple confirmation trade as well.
    In weekly, there is also an inside bar + pin bar.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Trader; 01-29-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: flooding

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Multiply by 4, i do not know this and i have not observed of it before now. And looking at the dealing maps that you copied and pasted on NZDUSD, I still do not discovers the factor that is really referring to your quadruple research, i will be grateful if you can describe this better on this community. What is the actual graph design on this, please group it out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    method of buy/sell indicating trading strategy which u tell QUADRUPLE CONFIRMATION is need to verify,i think.
    may be it need to analysis new data.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Do not know and I will did not observe from him before today. And looking at cards bearing you cut and pasted on NZDUSD, I still do not discovered the factor which is really referring to quad your research I will be grateful if you describe it be better this community. What the real Graphics on this topic please feel free the group out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear sir Do not know and I will did not observe from him before today. And looking at cards bearing you cut and pasted on NZDUSD, I still do not discovered the factor which is really referring to quad your research I will be grateful if you describe it be better this community.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 35
    One thing I liked about this strategy is that there is a trade only after it is fully confirmed. In forex market in 80% of the cases, there will be reaction after every signal and hence it is the best way to trade the market if we wait for that reaction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    I have named this strategy QUADRUPLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 4 or more methods for confirming our buy/sell signal.
    I look your strategy is based on many analysis,i see the chart pattern is also included in the analysis,head and shoulder pattern is counted in your strategy,and also swing trading strategy looks applied by you too.I trade with many analysis like you use in trading and i think your analysis is completely match my trading method.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast