WEEKLY BREAKOUT STRATEGY - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: WEEKLY BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20

WEEKLY BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Good evening everyone, i am so glad to write my first thread today, it is long overdue since i have being in the forum for about three months now. I was taught this lovely and simple trading strategy called weekly breakout by a friend back in the school days, and i hope it will be of good value to all of you to make fortune in the forex field just as it has helped me in particular. It is a simple strategy as long as you can follow it the way i am about to explain to you it. All the best to you all...

SCOPE OF WEEKLY BREAKOUT STRATEGY: As we all know that the market respect the strategy of breakout so much, it can be a daily breakout, weekly breakout or monthly breakout, the market will respect all of them when it gets to their level. I have used daily, weekly and monthly breakout, and i realize that the one that is more powerful according to my demo experience is the weekly breakout strategy, that is why i have being using it ever since then to make income from the forex field.

What you have to do is to go to your line panel on the mt4 chart, pick two vertical lines and two horizontal lines, and place the vertical lines where the market opened and close for the previous week on 4 hours time frame. Then, place the two horizontal lines at the highest and lowest point of the previous week.

For Vertical: Attachment 23007

For Horizontal: Attachment 23008

Note: I select the 4 hours time frame so that the lines will be easily readable, you may use lower time frame like 1 hour time frame for it or even daily chart, the choice is yours.

STRATEGY: Make a buy order when the market breaks the yellow vertical line up when it is a buying market. In the same way, make a sell order when the market breaks the yellow vertical line down when it is a selling market. As you can see, this is a very simple strategy, but it is a powerful strategy to make us earn big income in the forex field.

STOP LOSS AND TAKE PROFITS: I know that the strategy that is not using stop loss and take profit is a bad strategy, but i don't like choosing stop loss and take profits points for traders. According to my usual trading, i use 30 pips as stop loss, and 120 pips as my weekly target on major pairs. And 35 pips stop loss and 150 pips target for crossed pair trading.

EXAMPLES: I have two examples for you on EURJPY and USDJPY. You can see when the market breaks the yellow line down on EURJPY at 131.884, the market later became so strong to the sell order, it moved many pips after then. And look at chart of USDJPY too, when the market breaks the previous week high at 107.847, the market climbed up strongly.

Attachment 23009

Attachment 23010

CONCLUSION: This is a good strategy i have being using for long, it is powerful and skilled. With this simple strategy, any trader can trade once or twice in a week and make big value of income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    This strategy is basically like the support and resistance level of this market and if we are follow it with higher time frame then we will find a good entry and exit point. Which is really helpful for all of us to make some high earning on this market within very short time period. Price action trading strategy is always helpful for traders to make some good earning within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this is a good strategy strategy and can help you to know the levels of the price on the weekly chart and trade with the current movement and it is better to set the stop loss below or above the previous candle or previous two candles as this maybe more safe and let your profits run with little risk and so the loses will be little.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    When we are talking about breakout in trading ,it is very important for trader to have interest in it because it is always valid with different time frames , especially in the higher time frames like H1, H4, daily or weekly, even monthly, when breakout occurs in them , trading with it is always valid and profitable to trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The strategy of break out in the trading of Forex market is very profitable as we know that market most of the time respect the break out and the price would continue to the side it break into, though there are some time when traders encounter the false break out, this is the reason why trader need to wait and confirm the breakout by allowing the price to retest he resistance or support level after the break out before taking the decision to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    The weekly breakout trading system is a very good way of understanding the market from a very long perspective and i think that it is a very good one that can help to prepare our mind long before the week begins for a new market session. I love this kind of trading system because it help to se the market from a long distance and know how to prepare ahead of it and know what to trade. For example , i saw a weekly pin baron the EURUSD last week after the EUR has been on a long downward movement and instantly, i new that the coming week is going to be a bull market for the EUR and i was not surprised when the market pen on a bullish when the market was opened again for the new week as you can see it on my chart. weekly.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is easy trading strategy in which first we are draw the horizontal line between those levels in which this market is move previous weeks movement and when this market is break these levels then within very short time period traders are make some big money on this business. If we are use higher time frame then within very short time period traders can make some big earning easily on this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    I would want you to paste some recent result for this breakout system and how it's been going well for you. It's not just about demo trading, it's about making same impact in the live account. If i have an idea of the breakout because the weekly trading will need so much patient, therefore you could trade the weekly breakout on 4 Hour time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    This is easy trading strategy in which first we are draw the horizontal line between those levels in which this market is move previous weeks movement and when this market is break these levels then within very short time period traders are make some big money on this business. If we are use higher time frame then within very short time period traders can make some big earning easily on this business.
    Yes, it is easy trading strategy, i don't like the hard trading strategy in the first place. Everything that is helping me are simple, the price action strategy that i take as my main strategy is simple too. I like this weekly breakout, there is other one of daily breakout too, but i believe that this weekly breakout is the strongest that can make traders to trade just once in a week and make high income from that single trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    That is long term trading strategy and if you are use long term trading patterns then you will be earn some good and big earning from this business within very short time period. All traders are follow this market with proper planning and if our planning is goes good then we will earn huge profit to follow the market weekly breakout points.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    this is cool never had about this strategy and it really seem to be working,i can see the move it made after the breakout of the vertical line. you still need to test run this system of trading for some months before trying it on your real fund to know when a false break occurs in your chart because not all breakout are to be traded. well i wish you luck on your strategy i know your gonna do fine, for your risking very small to get a high reward.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast