Best Indicator Which One And Why
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Indicator Which One And Why

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Best Indicator Which One And Why

How may of you use the indicators , don't tell me of course 99% are using the indicators of different types am i right !
    Alright , so let share with us that which is the best indicator you have find ever , and how it works , share its completely , how you using it and how it brings profit for you and if custom indicator please attach here and lets share views about this !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    How may of you use the indicators , don't tell me of course 99% are using the indicators of different types am i right !
    Alright , so let share with us that which is the best indicator you have find ever , and how it works , share its completely , how you using it and how it brings profit for you and if custom indicator please attach here and lets share views about this !
    i prefer to using the MACD indicator it is the best indicator ever because it is the best way to see the divergence and you can trade with it successfully so it is one of the best indicators i had ever seen .in fact the mt4 MACD is the best indicator ever .so you can trade with it without any problem.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I prefer the moving average,with a set up of the 100ma 50ma and 20 ma,to me I've hit seen any indicator that is as goof as telling the trend such as the moving average, hence the trend is your freind so I choose moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    All the indicators are important according to it's own direction. If we able to learn the language of indicators, then we can able to understand the real importance of the indicators.
    I am using SMA 28 and 100, Fibonacci, Stochastic, PSI and all these seems to me better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I don't for sure for best indicator , but i am prefer using moving average , i think moving average is indicator that is widely used by most forex trader , For me moving average is simple indicator but very powerful to determine the trend of forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no best or bad indicator. yes, indeed there is weaknesses for each indicator but its still useful for trader. the early signal is fractal indicator but this indicator sometimes not work properly in every market situation. I agree if the good most of early indicator is candlestick. but we should know if candlestick signal not work in all time frame. many trader told if the best time frame to read candlestick is 4H time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    yes, indeed there is weaknesses for each indicator but its still useful for trader. the early signal is fractal indicator but this indicator sometimes not work properly in every market situation. I agree if the good most of early indicator is candlestick. but we should know if candlestick signal not work in all time frame. many trader told if the best time frame to read candlestick is 4H time frame, And we can see it in daily news easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am having my own strategy that I will not follow any indicators.
    Because I have as strong believe that indicators shows the past movement not the future, we just have to predict and derive the direction, so I create position after analyzing the moving averages.
    SO frankly speaking I do not use an kind of indicators, and still happy for making small money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Certainly, indeed there is disadvantages for every single sign but-its still useful for speculator. The first transmission is fractal indicator but this warning often not work effectively in most market scenario. In the event the superior nearly all of warning that is beginning is candlestick We concur,. But we must recognize if candlestick transmission not work in all time shape. Several dealer informed when the best period frame to read candlestick is 4H time period, And we could view it in daily information simply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You are right, indicators are our best friend. I am using EMA 28, 100 and SMA 200 to understand the market trend. Even I am taking the help of stochastic for this purpose. Through EMA trading while 28 EMA cross the 100 EMA, then I put any order either buy or sell. Through this way I am getting better result than the past days.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast