There is no alternate of the experience in the trading
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no alternate of the experience in the trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question There is no alternate of the experience in the trading

I personally think in the forex trading there is no alternate of the experience in the trading because if you have the experience then you will mange the trading well and handle the pressure of the trading well so there is no alternate of the experience in the trading what you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes that is right because we need experience to be able to trade well and make money,experience will help us to improve our trading strategy and plan and will help us to analyze the market well and trade in the proper positions and and so this will decrease the mistakes and decrease the possibility of loss and will increase the possibility of earning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes you are full right and i am totally agree with you because every business needs knowledge and experience about business and if you have no knowledge and experience then you will not able to get your target and success, i think so that there is no alternate of the experience in the trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think there are two parts in Forex trading. One of them is practicing demo trading and another is gathering experience. Both are very important for being a successful trader in forex trading. Practicing needs for entering on the forex open door and experience may help a trader to get a huge placement in market. No one can be successful without these two things.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Experience is an important factor in becoming a suceessful trader,because its based on your level of experience that you'll be able to build a reliable strategy,a trader with little or no strategy is most likely to build a less reliable strategy,while a more experienced trader is going to most defiantly build a more reliable strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes you are 99 % right and i am totally agree with you that in business there is no alternate of the experience in the business, and you will be only successed in the business when you have experience about business and there is nothing which take place of experence in the business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am not understand ! what's you mean about that because no any alternative option for experience.. but you can get experience from real account but keep in mind you can loss your money without experience so therefore demo is very important in the starting..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there is no instant way or shortcut will make us become a good trader in a short time, need a time and process and also the people have different ability to absorb the lesson and implement them at their forex trading business, and so that's why we have to learn and practice, because this is the only way for us to know how to manage the business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If we want to improve our experience with an alternative way, then we can trade forex using a demo account, by the way has a demo account display the same price with the price that is on a real account, so we can assume the demo account as doing real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i do agree that experience is very important aspect of forex trading.We can trade forex using a demo account if we want to improve our experience with an alternative way.There is no instant way short cut will make us a good trader in short time without experience.You will only succeed if you do trading with experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast