Why we lost our confidence in the trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why we lost our confidence in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Why we lost our confidence in the trading ?

The mostly trader when they start the trading they are very confident in the trading but with the passage of time they lost the confidence in the trading , i want to know what is the major reason the people lost the confidence in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    We lost our confidence in the trading because when we start trading we have with full cofidence but after some time we lose our confidence because due to less amount knowledge and experience we loss our gain money or we loss due to our mistakes by this we can lose our confidence in the start

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    loss of confidence is due to lack of experience and the trader can not be able to trade with a good plan that has a solid rules,also the trader may not be able to analyze the market well so when he analyze it then enter to trade he become fear from loss but once he master analysis he will trade with confidence and will be able to make a good profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes dear friends you both are right and i am agree with you and there is no doubt to say that we lost our confidence in the forex trading business due to lack of knowledge and experience and also intelligence , and some time we take risk on over all money and we lose it then we lose our confidence

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I do not lose confidence in my trading, i may lose and if i do i will still adjust to my trading very fine with no problem in any way. I have noticed that forex is like that to the trades that knows what to do in the market. I make sure that i get my things in the ways i have planned them before i enter the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think loss of confidence of a trader is due to the amount of loss he/she bears in starting Forex trading business.Lack of confidence is also because losing money on a consistent platform without any knowledge about forex market and practice.A trader should always learn from his previous mistakes,and never let hos confidence down while trading in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly trader when they start the trading they are very confident in the trading but with the passage of time they lost the confidence in the trading , i want to know what is the major reason the people lost the confidence in the forex trading.
    Confidence come from knowledge, whether it is about trading or anything else. Forex market is too big. All traders except that their trade should become successful and they make money but it does not happen always.
    SO it is always advice get proper knowledge by showing willing ness in learning from books and internet.
    Then only you will able to know the support and resistance level which will increase your confidence level of creating position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Knowledge is a thing which brings confidence i trading and the forex market is very large.All the traders expect their trader to become successful but it does not happen.So the traders are always asked to get proper know;edge about the trade.Then only the traders will be able to know the support will increase your confidence level of creating positions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    confidence is very important for doing the business. if we have no confidence then we can not do the business and do not trade in the market and do not earn. so confidence is the must for our trading. but here over confidence is not good and it is very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    alaa_22, if we lost our confidence its make us often nerves and always worried at every analysis that has been made, then not sure when making a decision so always hesitant to make transactions , and if so then of course can not entry an order in right moment to get good opportunity

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast