Prepare 3 scenarios for a plan per trade - Page 56
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepare 3 scenarios for a plan per trade

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184

Prepare 3 scenarios for a plan per trade

Someone asked me, "Do you think the dollar will go down on Monday, what's your analysis?" I hear this kind of question a little less comfortable, I'm not an expert on analysis. For me, the analysis was made to determine the scenario, so if the analysis is bullish on one pair then there will be always 3 scenarios in it:
    1. If the market is bullish according to my analysis, what will I do?
    2. If it turns out the market is even bearish, not according to my analysis, what do I do?
    3. If the market turns sideway, not bearish or bullish, what am I doing ?,

The essence of the analysis is not guessing the price, but securing equity prevents prolonged loss and maximizes profit so there is no bad tragedy for our deposit, I am a trader not a gambler, so in the trading world there is always a loss and there is always a profit, because:
    1. Understanding market interest (TREND)
    2. Know when market interest will be saturated
    3. Know with Economic order quantity (order in accordance with economic value) in order not to happen overstock, so that when the trend ends stock also sold out and start again stock with new trend.
    4. Know when to stock closeout (cover losses so as not to increase due to warehouse costs and its value will continue to fall).

so we need analysis for the 4 things above, not guess up or down, but more precisely is what's should i do if?

Best of luck for you all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Plans are very helpful and have always been what is needed for success to be met. Traders here should be ready to plan on their trade and take the very step to come up with a very great system that would help represent them to be successful. A nice trading plans will bring forth the opportunities to trade at the best time while hoping that we can be able to make the right perfect gain. I always have plan for this business and this have proven to be the best way for me to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes i do agree because if we are able to make our planing really best then that will help to achieve success in this market we all have to build our trade ideas in right of the direction of price with good understanding about of it help to develop the right way of trade , working in market is profitable for us only if we understand the application of our plan for trade through a good strategy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    A trader must have different scenarios of trade because with a single strategy it is not easy for trader to continue our trading , if we have practice enough and learning well so all of these will help trader to achieve success , working in market is successful for trader only if we have practice enough and have idea of trading well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    @runner
    a little follow the explanation, maybe sometimes we have to adjust our strategy to the market, which I mean is not replacing for sure it might be better to condition the market. Sometimes there is our position that is still open and we are trapped in a market with very small liquidity and sideway add or change our strategy from the following trend to a breakout system, if the resulting breakout is in accordance with our position we can make a decision, if the breakout is the opposite of our position, we must take into account the market after the sideway is caused by the many banks off, from all of that the approach to adjusting the strategy to the market is an example of my opinion on your argument.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    It is a good way for explanation how we will able to work when we do not have detailed experience about market and hope it will be helping other trader to maintain a good trade system. we have to observe all the changes and with experience and with learning we are able to perform good and having best trade results also in this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It is a good way for explanation how we will able to work when we do not have detailed experience about market and hope it will be helping other trader to maintain a good trade system. we have to observe all the changes and with experience and with learning we are able to perform good and having best trade results also in this way.
    Planning is needed in all things we do in life, if we are doing business and then we don't plan, then we are not being a good business person, because planning will enable us do those simple things, when we plan and then we are been able to execute the planning so good, then we can make good decisions, those who don't plan gets to be confused at the middle of they dealing in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Trader needs a plan how he will trade during the day. He have to know and be ready for various market scenarios. If market goes in traders direction so trader should know the support and resistance levels where he will exit the market with profit. If market goes against trader so trader must know where to place stops to protect himself from large losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The case of good planning is helpful and this is what is obtainable for traders that looks to become successful here. Here it's good we make the right plans and seek on the means to build a profitable winning trade. My plans in this trade is to succeed and everything here should be well done according to good learning. If we can have a plan to manage our investment, we will always get to succeed and we can come up with profits all the time. The right plan will be helpful and this would provide opportunity to make a good trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    All the trader first get knowledge and experience about trade and then we are able to find the strategy with it for trading whole day only practice well and learning will help trader to build their trade perfect and help to increase our profitability , we must put all of our effort in right of the direction of trade so we get easily understand the trend of market and make own plan accordingly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Trader needs a plan how he will trade during the day. He have to know and be ready for various market scenarios. If market goes in traders direction so trader should know the support and resistance levels where he will exit the market with profit. If market goes against trader so trader must know where to place stops to protect himself from large losses.
    As a matter of fact we should do the analysis and planning both during trading. And planning is not the only thing, I mean planning does not mean we will follow it, we have to have the discipline to follow our plans. Many people fail to follow their plans so we should try to follow our plans strictly and avoid emotions. We have to learn and focus on things that can be well accessible and useful for our trading.

Not allowed!

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast