There is no fixed key in the trading to get the success ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no fixed key in the trading to get the success ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation There is no fixed key in the trading to get the success ?

In my personal point of view there is no fixed key in the forex trading which we use and get the success and i think the are factor that cause the success in the trading and if we combine these factor in the trading then we get the success in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes there is no fixed and constant key in the trading to get the success, the only key is to give more than more time in the forex trading business and hard work, because hard work is the key of success and we can success only when we work hard and avoid our mistakes

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    success in forex has many ways and each successful trader has his own system that let him to trade well so each trader has his own success story that depends on his trading style,and this means that there is no definite way for success,but this success requires a good knowledge and good training and without them there will be no success in forex market

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I agree on your suggestion on the fact that suceess can't be determined based on a single factor hence price movements has so many influences,and iTs important that a trader identify as much market influences as he or she can,because this would go a long way In giving such trader an edge in decision making.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes you are right and i am agree with you that there is no fixed key in the trading to get the success because the only key is word hard because hard work is the key of success, and you will be success only when you warm up and starts works hard, and make strategies for your future plans

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    In my personal point of view there is no fixed key in the forex trading which we use and get the success and i think the are factor that cause the success in the trading and if we combine these factor in the trading then we get the success in the forex business.
    I am agree my friend their is not a fixed key to can be successful in Forex market you need to learn everything about that market and the best way to learn everything and face most of problem you will face in real account is practicing
    in demo account.
    The trader who wants to be gainer in Forex market have to be flixable when he trade and use his mind and his experience because he will face a lot of different things in the same time and have to deal with all .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I also think that there is not fixed key to success in Forex trading business.Each trader has his own strategy and system that always let him to trade him so perfectly in Forex.A trader should be a hard worker with patience and dedication.Success in forex has many ways and each trader has his own trading plan and strategy while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 200
    Just like, The elevator to success is out of order, we have to use the stare and one step at a time, my point being that there are so many things that engenders to success, thus we have to be versatile and never settle for less.

We ought to have random ways of learning, trading and making analysis. We shouldn't say we are the technical analyst unaware that news are important.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like, The elevator to success is out of order, we have to use the stare and one step at a time, my point being that there are so many things that engenders to success, thus we have to be versatile and never settle for less.

We ought to have random ways of learning, trading and making analysis. We shouldn't say we are the technical analyst unaware that news are important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we did not have a fixed key to get success in this business, so we can only find success if we continue to practice and learn forex properly. We are also advised not to give up easily in control of the business if we seriously want to become a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    True, we did not have a fixed key to get success in this business, so we can only find success if we continue to practice and learn forex properly. We are also advised not to give up easily in control of the business if we seriously want to become a forex trader.
    Learning and practice in forex trading market is the only way to become successful forex trader so without hard work we cannot earn money in this business. There is no shortcut method of earning money, we all must spent more time in learning and understanding the market but unfortunately many traders did not focus on learning and practicing the market and face much loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast