can you trade to growth your capital?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: can you trade to growth your capital?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation can you trade to growth your capital?

The mostly good trader first of all increase the capital in the trading because they thing if they have the good capital in the trading then they manage the trading well and make the good profit so i want to know can you trader to growth your capital or make the income in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    No i can not growing my capital because i am very poor man and i need money for my education so therefore i will withdraw all profit. and this is irony of fate because i can not growing capital.. maybe in the future i will become a large investor in this business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    when i trade i withdraw some of the profits and leave a part to grow the capital to be able to make more profits so i benefit from growing of my capital and withdrawal some of the profits,so i do not prefer to withdraw all profits because this will let me trade with certain volume that may be small but with growing of my capital i will be able to trade with higher volume and will increase profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes ofcurse i want to trade to growth your capital because if our capital have some thing then we will be comfartable and we will enjoy every where in our capital and it will be good for us and we will be happy more then earlier, if we can't think about out capital then who will care it, and who will be trade to growth for our capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    no i am not agree with you and i can not growing my capital because i am very poor man and i need money for my education so therefore i will withdraw all profit. and this is irony of fate because i can not growing capital.. maybe in the future i will become a large investor in this business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Everyone trade in Forex market for making profit and gain money and they bare two types of people one don't want withdraw his or her profit until make very big capital in Forex market and then start trading in big lots and make good profit and another one who withdraw every profit he or she has in Forex market.
    About me i have a dream in Forex market that i can keep trade and gain and not withdraw any profit until i can make very big of capital more than 10000 dollars and then i start withdraw the profit .That is mean i do really trade just to grow my capital.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There are traders that are doing this, they are enjoying their trading with it too, but i do not believe that all traders can get this done same way, there are some traders that will not grow their capital as they are timid in the market, this is why they closes trades when the market has given them little pips, but they can wit when losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes of course i think every trader trades to grow their capitals in Forex market.I trade in forex and withdraw some of my profits and keep some for the growing in Forex markets.Eveyrone trade in Forex business for making profit and gain money and they bare two types of people one who withdraw capital and one who make profit untll they make huge profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Every business need a capital investment to start trading always. And in also Forex we can invest direct capital or we can keep posting in Forums and earn some bonuses to start trading with that bonuses as real capital with the help of insta Forex. We can earn profit and keep some amount of profit as sustain capital to increase our capital and earn more.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well it akk depends on my needs,if u don't have anything urgent to do with money I wouldn't mind focusing on growing my capital,because I know I would get a greater benefit in the future, knowing the fact that with greater capital I can earn more profits although not withstanding I would still have a monthly withdrawal to cover some expenses.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast