Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to become a Scalping Trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

How to become a Scalping Trader

How to become a Scalping Trader ?

This type of trade needs full-time stores and needs a strong focus and takes the time of the deal from several seconds to several minutes and is based on the trading system achieve a small number of points in each deal trying to get into the largest number of trades and often get into those trades at times Peak during the day

Because the scalper or the exploited shops must be glued to the badge. It is suitable for the stores sitting in front of the screen for the largest number of hours and they are fully focused on trading.

And the scallops need to think fast and focus hard to succeed. This type of trade is not suitable for those who want large profits. At one time but get a number of points at a time to be a long term strong profit.

Conditions to be Scalping

1-You should like fast trade.

2. You do not mind your concentrating in the Sharet for a long number of hours.

3. The quality of your personality you're impatient. You don't have to be patient with long-term deals that take a long time.

4-You can think fast and change your mind quickly depending on the requirements of the chart you find in front of you.

Dealer only the most liquid Pair

such as the EUR/USD-GBP/USD-USD/CHF-USD/JPY

And since it's the most in terms of the volume of trading and liquidity, then its spread is the least, and this is useful for scalping because the quality of the trade the scalping need to enter a large number of times per day, which cost you a very large amount of spread times when the market can move to reverse your entry.

Dealer only at peak times during the day

The most peak times are the common times between the time periods and those periods are between (2:00-4:00pm) am and between (8:00pm to 12:00) am, the east Coast time of the United States.

Try concentrating in one pair at first

The scaping are a very emotional type of trading and therefore if you try to put all your energy into one pair you will get a better chance to be successful. If you get used to the speed of this type of trading then you can put another pair and see if you will succeed with it like the other pair.

Make sure you follow good capital management.

This element is very important in a type of trade, but in this type because of the number of large trades, you should be very careful about this element because the flaw in it causes great problems.

Major news reports can destroy you.

If you use this type of trading, powerful news bombs strongly affect you because of the extreme speed of the movement at those times. And the height of the mail at that time on some couples (slippage) so it is preferable to distance the market at those times when the markets are more stable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Good informations. In addition to his. I think the best pair for scalping after the use of EURUSD is the use of GBPUSD. It is more volatile and which means that it will only take some few minutes to get results when we are trading with it. I know how the scalping trading method works, but the idea of sitting with the little time frame and making analysis on it is what I don't fully get to understand and accept yet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Great information. Notwithstanding his. I think the best match for scalping after the utilization of EURUSD is the utilization of GBPUSD. It is more unpredictable and which implies that it will just take nearly couple of minutes to get comes about when we are exchanging with it. I know how the scalping exchanging strategy functions, however sitting with the brief period casing and making investigation on it is the thing that I don't completely get the chance to comprehend and acknowledge yet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The journey of being a forex trader is learned. However being a scalper trader needs that we ought to ascertain that we will enter the market and get out so fast. Furthermore, I don't think it is a profitable trading method in the sense that it pertains to trading with the use of smaller time frame. That in recap is my only problem with it because we need to make sure that we are making good analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    To become a successful forex trader that's all that matters, if you think you can scalp and make money consistently without losing that much then you should scalp, but remember that scalping is very risky I will not advice anyone without the fully understanding of this business to scalp because he or she will just be losing money easily on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    To become a successful forex trader that's all that matters, if you think you can scalp and make money consistently without losing that much then you should scalp, but remember that scalping is very risky I will not advice anyone without the fully understanding of this business to scalp because he or she will just be losing money easily on daily basis.
    Yes, if we can became a good scalping trader then first of all we can learn about the forex market and practice for scalping strategy in forex demo account. If we can one time make it then we can try to make again and again. Because our practice and trading skills is help us to became a good scalping trader in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I don't look to make scalping strategy my own trading method because I don't see I can handle what could come out from this system. Scalping can be risky and its important we know this and work on the best system that can help us better. If one decide to scalp, they can improve their skills with the demo account and have plans on the means to make fast entry with forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Scalp trading requires a trader to stay glued to the chart and you know the danger of watching your trade after careful analysis of the market in the first instance , that is an open invitation to emotions which could cause a trader takes a rash decision . The best way to become a scalp trader is through practice . No amount of what other people say would ever make you a scalp trader without a serious practice on your own part as a trader . Anybody that is interested in scalping must understand the huge risks involved and must be ready to handle such with care and caution

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Well, any one can be a scalper trader or what so ever trader one wants to be. But what I think we should look at in the market is the ability to be a profitable trader. Scalping does not seems to be that strategy of profitability. Heard about over trading? That is what the scalping trading method makes us do. Over trade, taking lots of trades but that does not mean profitability.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Becoming a scalper is not difficult, infact this is one trading method that no one can possibly teach you how to do it. It's starts by opening a trade and targeting short term profits before closing a trade. Some of this scalpers do not have trades that last up to five minutes and they target a fast volatile market movement to perform this actions. It's a risky system actually but we have traders who have advanced themselves much more with this method.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 265 123451151101 ... LastLast