Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2699

Thread: How to become a Scalping Trader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

How to become a Scalping Trader

How to become a Scalping Trader ?

This type of trade needs full-time stores and needs a strong focus and takes the time of the deal from several seconds to several minutes and is based on the trading system achieve a small number of points in each deal trying to get into the largest number of trades and often get into those trades at times Peak during the day

Because the scalper or the exploited shops must be glued to the badge. It is suitable for the stores sitting in front of the screen for the largest number of hours and they are fully focused on trading.

And the scallops need to think fast and focus hard to succeed. This type of trade is not suitable for those who want large profits. At one time but get a number of points at a time to be a long term strong profit.

Conditions to be Scalping

1-You should like fast trade.

2. You do not mind your concentrating in the Sharet for a long number of hours.

3. The quality of your personality you're impatient. You don't have to be patient with long-term deals that take a long time.

4-You can think fast and change your mind quickly depending on the requirements of the chart you find in front of you.

Dealer only the most liquid Pair

such as the EUR/USD-GBP/USD-USD/CHF-USD/JPY

And since it's the most in terms of the volume of trading and liquidity, then its spread is the least, and this is useful for scalping because the quality of the trade the scalping need to enter a large number of times per day, which cost you a very large amount of spread times when the market can move to reverse your entry.

Dealer only at peak times during the day

The most peak times are the common times between the time periods and those periods are between (2:00-4:00pm) am and between (8:00pm to 12:00) am, the east Coast time of the United States.

Try concentrating in one pair at first

The scaping are a very emotional type of trading and therefore if you try to put all your energy into one pair you will get a better chance to be successful. If you get used to the speed of this type of trading then you can put another pair and see if you will succeed with it like the other pair.

Make sure you follow good capital management.

This element is very important in a type of trade, but in this type because of the number of large trades, you should be very careful about this element because the flaw in it causes great problems.

Major news reports can destroy you.

If you use this type of trading, powerful news bombs strongly affect you because of the extreme speed of the movement at those times. And the height of the mail at that time on some couples (slippage) so it is preferable to distance the market at those times when the markets are more stable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    It is easy for people to say that they want to scalp in the forex market without understanding that certain things have to be taken care of first, whenever we trade, we should understand that the trend is our friend which means that we need to handle some things very well before we become successful, trading the market without scalping is even safer in many ways.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Scalping is actually not as difficult as we might want to assume. But we should also the very careful because one simple mistake can be responsible for the margin call in our accounts, this is why we cannot scalp if we don't understand the essence of being patience, someone who is scalping Forex should not be in a hurry to earn money as that is dangerous on many aspects.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Scalping is never an easy means of trading and I do not know why so many people who are novice forex traders would like to start their trading career in the field of forex market with scalping because it is very hard to start earning money with it due to the fact that we are lacking good trading skills, experience and knowledge whenever we are coming newly in the forex market. I think it is better to start trading with longer term and use a trading systems which deals with the forex market on the longer term and become better and stable over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Through the previous practices and lot of learning with having the experience all are the important factors to became the successful trader in this market so we have to don the trade work with using the good and wise decisions and having to follow the right tracks which can connect us with the success by using the better trade systems .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Its very risky and difficult for a regular trader to win success from the scalping but in other side if we are talking about an experienced trader then we can say this is easy method for earning for an experienced trader so generally a regular trader should not use it for earning without achieve experience on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    To become a scalper trader is very easy,you just need to have the time to trade the market and monitor your trades.you must be sure that you don't have anything distracting you from trading the market,scalping strategy requires so much attention to make consistent profit from the market and not only that you also need to know that you will be risking more pips to get few pips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    To become a scalper trader is very easy,you just need to have the time to trade the market and monitor your trades.you must be sure that you don't have anything distracting you from trading the market,scalping strategy requires so much attention to make consistent profit from the market and not only that you also need to know that you will be risking more pips to get few pips.
    I understand that your intentions are great here to make sure that scalping isn't that hard to do like most traders said. Although I can get it and accept such facts from you but it still doesn't change my mind and I'm keep using my price action strategy for better earning because scalping is great but gives me less profits I really want from market. That's all my personal reason why I don't trade with scalping.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    The main important thing which essential in the good relation to the scalping is not doubt that is our experience so having the good experience and ought the basic concepts and learning completely all are the important steps to get the better winning powers and on the basis of good knowledge and pure experience we will became successful traders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Scalping method of trading is wonderful only to those traders who understand so well to make it their supreme trading style. To be a good scalpers I will prefer a lower time frame like M15 or M5 chart since in scalping you don't have to stay long in the Market.M15 or M5 form series of entries with this scalping is easier. I don't blame traders when they speak against scalping strategy well it is naturally to easily hate and speak against anything that doesn't benefit you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    Scalping method of trading is wonderful only to those traders who understand so well to make it their supreme trading style. To be a good scalpers I will prefer a lower time frame like M15 or M5 chart since in scalping you don't have to stay long in the Market.M15 or M5 form series of entries with this scalping is easier. I don't blame traders when they speak against scalping strategy well it is naturally to easily hate and speak against anything that doesn't benefit you.
    I do not see anything wonderful or spectacular about the trading of the scalping, i have always considered the forex traders who are scalping as the waster of their time. To trade the forex field with scalping will never be a good idea, forex traders can get to make it if they are simply working with the forex styles that is of long term in nature, not the shortest term of scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 268 of 270 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270 LastLast