Regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Yeah bitcoins are move to downside and this is cause peoples investment is decrease to reduce the bitcoins value. Broker are now provide this pair for trades because they are know traders are like trade on those pairs in which big risk is involve and traders can make huge money from their daily trading. So bitcoins is move with highly volatility every day which is reason traders are like to trade with bitcoin and that is reason broker are understand the demand of its clients and allow this pair for trading.
    Actually I don't like trading bitcoin because the daily range movements are narrow. I have tried several times to open positions for various types of cryptocurrencies in roboforex, but that doesn't give me any satisfaction. I think I have to use a big lot size to get a satisfactory profit, but it's not my style in trading. So I think I'm not suitable in trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but maybe I'll try it for long-term trading using weekly charts to trade on cryptocurrencies.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Actually I don't like trading bitcoin because the daily range movements are narrow. I have tried several times to open positions for various types of cryptocurrencies in roboforex, but that doesn't give me any satisfaction. I think I have to use a big lot size to get a satisfactory profit, but it's not my style in trading. So I think I'm not suitable in trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but maybe I'll try it for long-term trading using weekly charts to trade on cryptocurrencies.
    No these day its movement is narrow but at the end of this month its definitely move with the high volatility and you are need to wait fot this market movement. I think December is the best month for trading on these cryptocurrencies because at Years end these market are move fast and also move with high volatility when every new year is start.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ranaawais3211 View Post
    Yes sure, i hope the pakistani economy become stronger as soon as possible. but we are working in cryptocurrencies. we are trading and investing in cryptocurrency... :)
    May be this thing happen soon but traders must need to focus on its market because if you are from that country then you are not need to wait for it. Now Roboforex is allow to trade with bitcoins and other trading currencies and you can invest your money and trade with these crypto currencies.

Due to high development of technologies, various crypto currencies are being traded by the traders round the world. Though traders from different giant countries are now encouraging crypto trading, there is no clear cut security associated with this newer form of trading. I personally think that sometimes an imaginary demand for the crypto currencies is created. And even traders have lost money due to drastic devaluation of these currencies suddenly.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Chrils View Post
    Due to high development of technologies, various crypto currencies are being traded by the traders round the world. Though traders from different giant countries are now encouraging crypto trading, there is no clear cut security associated with this newer form of trading. I personally think that sometimes an imaginary demand for the crypto currencies is created. And even traders have lost money due to drastic devaluation of these currencies suddenly.
    Peoples are now trade with these currencies because they are give us high return you are not need to trade with it yu can only buy these currencies and never sell them. You can make huge money with it and if you are trade with it then they are move daily with highly volatility and move bug every day and you can earn huge profit with use of them.

The cryptocurrency market is largely unregulated, government around the world are figuring how to regulate the market so that it will be a fair market, that is been very challenging giving that cryptocurrencies are designed to be very difficult for the government to control. China and south Korea had made some attempt to control the market, China banned ICOs and South Korea banned anonymous cryptocurrency wallets.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    The cryptocurrency market is largely unregulated, government around the world are figuring how to regulate the market so that it will be a fair market, that is been very challenging giving that cryptocurrencies are designed to be very difficult for the government to control. China and south Korea had made some attempt to control the market, China banned ICOs and South Korea banned anonymous cryptocurrency wallets.
    Now many countries are regulated it and some countries are think about it. You can also see many forex broker are now regulate the cryptocurrencies and they are also give opportunity to trader work with these currencies. These currencies are now part of this market and no one country now avoid their importance on this world.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Now many countries are regulated it and some countries are think about it. You can also see many forex broker are now regulate the cryptocurrencies and they are also give opportunity to trader work with these currencies. These currencies are now part of this market and no one country now avoid their importance on this world.
    The market of cryptocurrencies is largely unregulated and it is not under anyone's control. Many of the countries are proposing regulation of the cryptocurrencies so that they can be regularized and brought into mainstream adoption. I also favour the regularisation of the cryptocurrencies because it will enable wider access and more popularity among general public.

you have explained in detail everything here yes bitcoin is so famous now days but still i think some countries are not accepting bitcoin but with the time i think it will be acceptable in all countries because it has lots of benifits and its popularity is increasing day by day all over the world yes crypto market facing some issues now days but i think it will bounce back very strongly at any time as we have seen in the past .

Quote Originally Posted by erox View Post
    you have explained in detail everything here yes bitcoin is so famous now days but still i think some countries are not accepting bitcoin but with the time i think it will be acceptable in all countries because it has lots of benifits and its popularity is increasing day by day all over the world yes crypto market facing some issues now days but i think it will bounce back very strongly at any time as we have seen in the past .
    because many countries still cannot believe in digital currencies, this is because digital currencies are still quite vulnerable to hecking and still cannot be socialized to all people. So they chose not to legalize this digital currency. So indeed this bit coin and other digital currencies are still quite heavy, I think to be legalized

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast