Regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries.

Digital coins like Bitcoin and Etheruim made a big fuss about this big because of the prices that exploded in the market because of the high Bitcoin all became traded. In addition, the movements of the digital currencies are known and the direction of their movement can be predicted unlike other currencies that have become not respected analytics thank you for The valuable topic which I benefited from personally good luck

Quote Originally Posted by T-Edison View Post
    Digital coins like Bitcoin and Etheruim made a big fuss about this big because of the prices that exploded in the market because of the high Bitcoin all became traded. In addition, the movements of the digital currencies are known and the direction of their movement can be predicted unlike other currencies that have become not respected analytics thank you for The valuable topic which I benefited from personally good luck
    I assume so and this coin with Bitcoin seems easily analyzed by taking into several news and issues regarding to it. Since there are so many huge companies that mining or trading with Bitcoin, its price is almost easily controlled or manipulated by them so it's not as difficult to trade with them as forex or stock market where we must make serious analysis to make correct trading.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Now cryptocurrencies are become very famous and to read this thread we are find that every big country is allowed trading with this pair and that is reason its trading is become very famous. Traders are like to trade with these currencies because they are highly profitable for traders and help traders to earn daily big money from their trades.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Edison View Post
    These currencies are highly volatile the market and you must care about your money when trade on these currencies. You must know that bitcoin is move above the 20000$ price of one bitcoin and now its market is 6500$. Bitcoin is non predictable currencies and any thing happen with it so we must avoid to use this currencies if you do not want lose you money.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    These currencies are highly volatile the market and you must care about your money when trade on these currencies. You must know that bitcoin is move above the 20000$ price of one bitcoin and now its market is 6500$. Bitcoin is non predictable currencies and any thing happen with it so we must avoid to use this currencies if you do not want lose you money.
    bitcoin was at that price of 20k usd and now we can see the price has fallen so down which makes a lot of people suffer great losses. i feel sorry to know if there are people who actually bought the bitcoin above 10k usd and still keep the price until now because it's very hard for it to reach the price higher than before since market has starting to lose people's trust.

the regulations are fine but the value is little troublesome for traders who currently in losing state. i also believe that cryptocurrencies are easily welcomed because of its high demands in the beginning but now people react normally to it because they know cryptocurrencies aren't so volatile like they were before.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    bitcoin was at that price of 20k usd and now we can see the price has fallen so down which makes a lot of people suffer great losses. i feel sorry to know if there are people who actually bought the bitcoin above 10k usd and still keep the price until now because it's very hard for it to reach the price higher than before since market has starting to lose people's trust.

the regulations are fine but the value is little troublesome for traders who currently in losing state. i also believe that cryptocurrencies are easily welcomed because of its high demands in the beginning but now people react normally to it because they know cryptocurrencies aren't so volatile like they were before.
    Now peoples are not like trading or investment on bitcoin because we are know how much this currency volatility and traders are not like these type of currencies for trading and now we can see bitcoin is on 6000 value and I think its goes more down because traders are not like to invest on this pair and they are stop invest money on it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    There's troublesome with cryptocurrency and I think it's welcomed well by all countries around the world but many of people or investors disagree with this kind of business. What I know about cryptocurrency it has no relation to any countries and make this business as sole company which is legit to follow. If cryptocurrency finally makes the contract with one of world's big countries then the interests of it will going down, I assume.
    I agree, its becomes sort of the green rail to which one can be able to move money untraceable difficult to understand it, I have never been able to understand the cryptomarket and how you keep on moving the money , the whole block chin technology is quit difficult for me, and I see why people might have a problem with it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    I agree, its becomes sort of the green rail to which one can be able to move money untraceable difficult to understand it, I have never been able to understand the cryptomarket and how you keep on moving the money , the whole block chin technology is quit difficult for me, and I see why people might have a problem with it.
    When you are focus on this market and gain the knowledge about it then you will understand this market well. Its not like forex or stock market and if you want earn and survive on it you must focus on your learning and this market updates. If you are always update about the cryptomarket then you can understand easily this market movement and be able to earn profit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Now peoples are not like trading or investment on bitcoin because we are know how much this currency volatility and traders are not like these type of currencies for trading and now we can see bitcoin is on 6000 value and I think its goes more down because traders are not like to invest on this pair and they are stop invest money on it.
    I still like to trade on bitcoin I just think that if bitcoin is no longer attractive for investment, then why are there now many forex brokers providing this pair, and why do many forex brokers and companies provide bitcoin as an option for payment, deposit, and withdrawal?

If today's bitcoin price movement is different from the price movements in the past few years, then that is reasonable because there are already so many people who trade and invest in bitcoin. Depreciation of money in bitcoin has increased day by day. This is the same as the movement of the forex market, many people (old traders) say that the movement of the forex market today is far different from the forex market movements in the past (let's say in 1970 for example). Where the movement in the past is very easy to predict compared to today.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    I still like to trade on bitcoin I just think that if bitcoin is no longer attractive for investment, then why are there now many forex brokers providing this pair, and why do many forex brokers and companies provide bitcoin as an option for payment, deposit, and withdrawal?

If today's bitcoin price movement is different from the price movements in the past few years, then that is reasonable because there are already so many people who trade and invest in bitcoin. Depreciation of money in bitcoin has increased day by day. This is the same as the movement of the forex market, many people (old traders) say that the movement of the forex market today is far different from the forex market movements in the past (let's say in 1970 for example). Where the movement in the past is very easy to predict compared to today.
    Yeah bitcoins are move to downside and this is cause peoples investment is decrease to reduce the bitcoins value. Broker are now provide this pair for trades because they are know traders are like trade on those pairs in which big risk is involve and traders can make huge money from their daily trading. So bitcoins is move with highly volatility every day which is reason traders are like to trade with bitcoin and that is reason broker are understand the demand of its clients and allow this pair for trading.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast