Forex, family and friends
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex, family and friends

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Forex, family and friends

in this thread though we will not related with the trading but still we are related with the impact of the Forex trading , don't get confuse guys
    when i started the trading i download the mt4 i open it and i though i am gonna be doctor because i though it iss like a heart beat program , then i start learning how to read charts ... anyways question is that if you are trader and your family members , cousin relatives, friend etc ask what you do , how you tell you trade fx

Further mostly traders said Forex giving them different human , not physically i mean left up because when you are trader although you are free to trade but you know importance of Different Trading Session right , so does family or friends where you have been hold day or do you think you getting separate
    But still guys we got two holidays don't you think enough !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes all these things matters, my family family was not on my side when i join forex because they think that this is a gamble but when i start earning them start to support me but the other problem that i was not able to give them time. this also happened whit my friends. but i am trading according to my time table. and giving time to my family and friend because they are more important then money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I was ok with that my family have trust on me and this business because my husband also like to do trade so here we can see that education of forex is very necessary because it helps everyone to know about forex trading business my husband helps me lot too here that's why I not face any problem for doing trading in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, since I became a forex trader, it has much of a difference with family and friends, maybe because I used most of my time to learn forex, and my life is currently quite depressed, so I forced myself to learn forex as much as possible. I often think to look for a solution to overcome this, I'd love to find a special place to learn forex but I do not have enough money for make a new place for learning forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    My family accepted forex trade easily, rather they encouraged me to do forex trade. By this time I am able to show my worthiness to earn some profit through this trading which creates more enthusiasm among me and my family to do forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes my family know that i am trading Forex daily when i lost some money they was against me but now i am earn nice profits so that they now support me i hope i will make profits forever without any loss i think it is a profitable business for any body like me so i am planing to invest all my own money in the future .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you just started forex trading, there is no way you will not be attached, but as the time goes on, you will find the right answer to your trading questions, and this will help you to know the right things that will blend the trading and social/ love life together. in trading of forex, you need to be detached some times, but this should be done with wisdom.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    i lost some money they was against me but now i am earn nice profits so that they now support me.i am trading according to my time table. and giving time to my family and friend. I became a forex trader, it has much of a difference with family and friends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no , i think success person Forex is dont affect on his life i mean in their life relation with his family and friends , but it may make you more good and not greed in your life decision , only change that in you will dont have enough time but you have the weekly holiday two days you can stand with your family and with your friend in that two days ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think if you have the balance between the forex trading and the family then you have no problem that to mange the trading and the relation with the forex but if you give the much time to the forex trading then your family is affect with and you will not do this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast