Demo Accounts from RoboForex

Thread: Demo Accounts from RoboForex

Demo Accounts from RoboForex

Demo accounts are ideal for beginner traders, since in Members Area there is an access to all types of services that are available for real accounts – you can top up your demo account with virtual money, change level, and many more. To view a complete list of services for demo accounts, please read the section "Members Area".

What is Forex demo account?
    Demo Account is a unique tool for both beginners and experienced traders. It is strongly recommended to start trading at the Forex market using a Demo Account. Opening a Demo Account won’t take much time and, more importantly, any money, as it is absolutely free.

A Forex Demo Account is not only about learning basics of the currency market, but also about an opportunity to become a good strategist, evaluate the quality of broker services that you have chosen to trade with. While using your Demo Account you will learn how a trading terminal operates: buying/selling currency pairs and other instruments, using technical analysis indicators, creating trend lines in the charts, etc.

At your service there are the following types of demo-accounts:

On MetaTrader4 platform

• MT4 Demo Pro
    • MT4 Demo ECN

On cTrader platform

• cTrader Demo ECN
    • cTrader Demo Pro-Standart

On MetaTrader5 platform

• MT5 Demo Pro

On R Trader platform
    • Stock Demo

For more information on all types of real accounts, please, visit: "Open a Forex account".

Trader
    Hi,

I have opened a MT4 Demo-Pro Account since 4 January 2021 and currently testing EA on this account.

My i know the demo account will it be expire after certain days or it is non expire?

Regards

matfx

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    If there's been no activity, including authorisations with your trading password, on your demo account for 90 consecutive days, it is automatically archived with no possibility to restore it.

Banned
    You mean if I don't do any trading for 90 consecutive days my account will get deleted or is it only about opening my account using phone?

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    If you do not perform any trading operations and do not log in to the account using the trading password (doesn't matter whether it's via PC or mobile phone) for 90 consecutive days, your demo account will be archived.