Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 4

History of cryptocurrencies origin: causes, dynamics, world forecasts

[B][SIZE=5]
    History of Cryptocurrencies Origin: Causes, Dynamics, World Forecasts

[IMG][/IMG]

What is Cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency are coins like dollars or euros but not for them . The presence of a physicist (i.e. you can't hold it with hands) you can even trade them online like buying or selling them and can also purchase products from the Internet.like Bitcoin . Litecoin . Dogecoin . Darkcoin.

Cryptocurrency are hypothetical currencies that are traded through the Internet, perhaps the most famous of which is the configuration. It took its fame because of several advantages such as speed of transfer, low cost of transfer and preservation of privacy and decentralized.

Cryptocurrency have captured the thought of some, aroused fear and panic, and caused some concern, but the important thing is that everyone agrees that the Cryptocurrency revolution technology will change the shape of money in this world and will affect the largest and most important financial institutions in the world and the way they work.

Cryptocurrency and default currencies :-

Unlike paper coins and coins, Cryptocurrency are intangible currencies! .This means that any currency is intangible and the individual cannot feel it is an Cryptocurrency, which means that the money in the credit cards, the money that are sent and received via electronic banks is an electronic currency system, but if they are touched and felt, they become normal currencies as Recognized.

Called cryptocurrency which is divided into two sections, the second section is Currency, while the first syllable is the word crypand is a shortcut to the word Cryptography any cryptography.

A person can get a config, for example, in a process called the mining of the beformations.

In another definition, Default Currencies are numeric assets designed to act as a medium for exchanging funds or anything of value in the so-called economic process (transaction), it relies on the science of cryptography to secure these processes, to control the addition and deletion of units, and finally to authenticate and validate these processes.

Cryptocurrency are like paper and mineral coins in their ability to buy all the goods and material services.

A lot of Cryptocurrency are now traded in the forex market, and the order is increasing, as a result of the law of supply and demand, as the price the Config for example in December 2017 exceeded the 17 thousand US dollars, and as originally the number of beformations that can be produced is only 21 million units, makes Compete for it as a currency or product that is commonly used by investors.

[IMG][/IMG]

How Cryptocurrency work?

Cryptocurrency and specifically the Bitcoin are decentralized, i.e. no government or institution can control the production of more.

But how are Cryptocurrency controlled?

Cryptocurrency are controlled by a technology called cluster string (Blockchain).

Blockchain was defined in a book (Blockchain Revolution) by a writer without Tabscott and his brother as an unachievable electronic ledger. To manipulate it for economic transactions that can be programmed, not only to record financial transactions, but to everything that has value.

meaning that every economic or financial transaction that occurs on the system is recorded and encrypted in a block, and linked to other blocks to configure the cluster series, you got it?!

Featuring a system of Cryptocurrency or a system that is decentralized to send and receive funds

1-Super speed, where you are converting what you want from money in less than a second, unlike the traditional banking method that takes days.

2. The very low cost, where the cost of money transfers is almost free or negligible.

3. Protection and transparency, as every economic or financial process is stored in a mass and distributed to millions of computers around the world, which the process of penetrating it is practically impossible, and the financial process is taking place in front of the whole world, making attempts to manipulate it impossible.

4. No decentralized central bank.

The modus operandi of Cryptocurrency makes them very unique versus traditional systems in financial transactions whether online or in real reality.
    /SIZE]

Months and best Cryptocurrency:-

[IMG][/IMG]

In 2009, we showed the first Cryptocurrency by Satoshi Nakamoto, and this coin is called "Bitcoin ".

The coin is the most famous currency in the world of Cryptocurrency, which all investors are advised to trade in exchange for other currencies, as it is the highest in terms of market value.

In 2011, Charlie Lee, the former architect of Google, invented his work, her name was for the formation of the "LTC", and she appeared as a substitute for the bitcoin. But she couldn't take it from his place and there was no other coin she could do this, even though she was very close to the Bitcoin.

In 2013, we had a currency of the most famous Cryptocurrency, "The Ripple", which ranked third in the world of Cryptocurrency in terms of liquidity. The Ripple differs from the coin, since the second wants to replace the traditional banking system, but the first does not want to cancel it but wants to support it!

In January 2014, Ivan Dufield produced the "Dash", a digital currency that is a more secret version of the composition, while in April 2014, the production of the Cryptocurrency Monro by its team, in the same year, the Chinese government launched the Neo Cryptocurrency in order to strengthen the Chinese economy.

In 2015, the Russian programmer Vitelik Botero invented the second most famous and best Cryptocurrency ever, "Ethereum",Cryptocurrency and a decentralized platform at the same time! , Ethereum as a default currency is the concept of its status and what it is, while as a decentralized platform, it is extremely important and dangerous!

This was a detailed list of the most famous Cryptocurrency around the world, to review them quickly:

1. Bitcoin, the world's most famous currency, and the size of the Bitcoin market is approximately 233 billion US dollars.

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Ethereum, the second most famous Cryptocurrency in the world, with a market size of approximately US $46 billion.

[IMG][/IMG]

3-Ripple which is the third most important and most famous Cryptocurrency in the world, with a market size of approximately 11 billion US dollars.

Then the rest of the digital coins come
    [
    /B]

Selling, buying, trading, or investing in Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethurium...)
    There is no doubt that investing in Cryptocurrency, such as the Bitcoin, Ethorium, the Ripple and others, is an enormous investment opportunity.

Here are 4 steps to begin selling and purchasing bigenesis and other digital coins:

1. Select the Cryptocurrency in which you wish to invest or deliberate.

2. Open a wallet or Cryptocurrency wallet by the default currency in which you want to invest.

3-Get the Cryptocurrency by exchanging with a trading broker.

[IMG][/IMG]

Cryptocurrency Forecast:-

2017 has been a very important year for Cryptocurrency so far, with the digitization of the Cryptocurrency to a wave of astounding upward trend, where it has reached heights never seen before. The Bitcoin has long been at the centre of this market. As a new industry, there are many things that are unknown about the future of the Cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, it is quite certain that this innovative means of payment and investment has been born to live long.
    There are many different possibilities for the future of the currency market as a whole and how the Cryptocurrency will become part of it. It is highly unreasonable that the entire market is accounted for by the Cryptocurrency, so long as there are countries and central banks, they will maintain their own currencies. It is also highly unlikely to reach the other maximum degree of Cryptocurrency so that they are completely eliminated, for many of the major financial institutions have gradually begun to realize the benefits of the cluster technology underlying the digital currency technology.

It is logical to assume that the final form of the forex market and the Cryptocurrency will be a hybrid of these scenarios. While not all of the more than 1,000 Cryptocurrency will be able to continue to exist in the long term, we can say that many of them will remain. For example, many of the major banks have absorbed the Ripple, in addition, they cannot be overlooked in these currencies, with huge cumulative market value. Therefore, it is likely to become a large and growing part of the global currency markets, with some Cryptocurrency remaining as today, others may be used by financial institutions, or even adopted as an official currency by certain governments.
    In both cases, the future of the Cryptocurrency seems interesting, and what we are witnessing is just the beginning of this global economic phenomenon that will change everything we know about the currency market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    This 2018 year have been a silent year for cryptocurrencies. More of negative news where out as regard to last year where these cryptocurrencies where at an all time high. We experience so many institution fighting cryptocurrencies as some government body where threatening to ban them. However is still a favorable investment and Bitcoin is still much more accepted and is easily recognized around the world as a means payment.
    that negative issue work like a charm and affect most big investors who previously involved in crypto trading slowly leave the business. the euphoria only last a year when we see bitcoin price rising up and suddenly made many people become rich. in following months and year, this crypto market lost its power to increase the price and its value slowly going down until now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I got an Internet of things blockchain strategy and co-chair of the Leadership Council out and Intel Intel's ally. But I did not start my career in technology. In fact, I grew up thinking I would be a fiction writer, having written stories since I was 10 years old. In college, I majored in International Relations to be able to spend a semester in Japan. I wrote my thesis on structural corruption using the Yakuza as a case study and I won the graduation prize for the best written thesis. Then I became a professional writer at Stanford University. I was asked to write a book, in which I personally interviewed more than 100 Silicon Valley technology leaders, including engineers, CEOs and venture capitalists, and never looked back. Technology became my vocation. I went to business school and looked for a "home" after I graduated.

I felt like an impostor who joined an Intel with no engineering or manufacturing experience, but Intel hugged me. I like to distill complex concepts and their possible impact on simple thoughts and stories. It turns out that this ability also translates into starting and running product lines, and detecting and interpreting emerging trends. What I had always shrugged while looking for other skills turned out to be my talented leader and a great asset in my career.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Thanks for sharing such a nice thread; it will definitely help those currency exchange traders who have good interest in trading virtual currencies. But a crypto currency trader should choose a broker that will offer him good coin listing, regulated trading platform as well as good trading policies to enjoy a secured trading environment. If a trader chooses any random broker without judging the facilities, traders can’t think of specific safe positions for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmaster View Post
    [B][SIZE=5]

[IMG][/IMG]

What is Cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency are coins like dollars or euros but not for them . The presence of a physicist (i.e. you can't hold it with hands) you can even trade them online like buying or selling them and can also purchase products from the Internet.like Bitcoin . Litecoin . Dogecoin . Darkcoin.

Cryptocurrency are hypothetical currencies that are traded through the Internet, perhaps the most famous of which is the configuration. It took its fame because of several advantages such as speed of transfer, low cost of transfer and preservation of privacy and decentralized.

Cryptocurrency have captured the thought of some, aroused fear and panic, and caused some concern, but the important thing is that everyone agrees that the Cryptocurrency revolution technology will change the shape of money in this world and will affect the largest and most important financial institutions in the world and the way they work.

Unlike paper coins and coins, Cryptocurrency are intangible currencies! .This means that any currency is intangible and the individual cannot feel it is an Cryptocurrency, which means that the money in the credit cards, the money that are sent and received via electronic banks is an electronic currency system, but if they are touched and felt, they become normal currencies as Recognized.

Called cryptocurrency which is divided into two sections, the second section is Currency, while the first syllable is the word crypand is a shortcut to the word Cryptography any cryptography.

A person can get a config, for example, in a process called the mining of the beformations.

In another definition, Default Currencies are numeric assets designed to act as a medium for exchanging funds or anything of value in the so-called economic process (transaction), it relies on the science of cryptography to secure these processes, to control the addition and deletion of units, and finally to authenticate and validate these processes.

Cryptocurrency are like paper and mineral coins in their ability to buy all the goods and material services.

A lot of Cryptocurrency are now traded in the forex market, and the order is increasing, as a result of the law of supply and demand, as the price the Config for example in December 2017 exceeded the 17 thousand US dollars, and as originally the number of beformations that can be produced is only 21 million units, makes Compete for it as a currency or product that is commonly used by investors.

[IMG][/IMG]

How Cryptocurrency work?

Cryptocurrency and specifically the Bitcoin are decentralized, i.e. no government or institution can control the production of more.

Cryptocurrency are controlled by a technology called cluster string (Blockchain).

Blockchain was defined in a book (Blockchain Revolution) by a writer without Tabscott and his brother as an unachievable electronic ledger. To manipulate it for economic transactions that can be programmed, not only to record financial transactions, but to everything that has value.

meaning that every economic or financial transaction that occurs on the system is recorded and encrypted in a block, and linked to other blocks to configure the cluster series, you got it?!

Featuring a system of Cryptocurrency or a system that is decentralized to send and receive funds

1-Super speed, where you are converting what you want from money in less than a second, unlike the traditional banking method that takes days.

2. The very low cost, where the cost of money transfers is almost free or negligible.

3. Protection and transparency, as every economic or financial process is stored in a mass and distributed to millions of computers around the world, which the process of penetrating it is practically impossible, and the financial process is taking place in front of the whole world, making attempts to manipulate it impossible.

The modus operandi of Cryptocurrency makes them very unique versus traditional systems in financial transactions whether online or in real reality.
    /SIZE]

[IMG][/IMG]

In 2009, we showed the first Cryptocurrency by Satoshi Nakamoto, and this coin is called "Bitcoin ".

The coin is the most famous currency in the world of Cryptocurrency, which all investors are advised to trade in exchange for other currencies, as it is the highest in terms of market value.

In 2011, Charlie Lee, the former architect of Google, invented his work, her name was for the formation of the "LTC", and she appeared as a substitute for the bitcoin. But she couldn't take it from his place and there was no other coin she could do this, even though she was very close to the Bitcoin.

In 2013, we had a currency of the most famous Cryptocurrency, "The Ripple", which ranked third in the world of Cryptocurrency in terms of liquidity. The Ripple differs from the coin, since the second wants to replace the traditional banking system, but the first does not want to cancel it but wants to support it!

In January 2014, Ivan Dufield produced the "Dash", a digital currency that is a more secret version of the composition, while in April 2014, the production of the Cryptocurrency Monro by its team, in the same year, the Chinese government launched the Neo Cryptocurrency in order to strengthen the Chinese economy.

In 2015, the Russian programmer Vitelik Botero invented the second most famous and best Cryptocurrency ever, "Ethereum",Cryptocurrency and a decentralized platform at the same time! , Ethereum as a default currency is the concept of its status and what it is, while as a decentralized platform, it is extremely important and dangerous!

This was a detailed list of the most famous Cryptocurrency around the world, to review them quickly:

1. Bitcoin, the world's most famous currency, and the size of the Bitcoin market is approximately 233 billion US dollars.

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Ethereum, the second most famous Cryptocurrency in the world, with a market size of approximately US $46 billion.

[IMG][/IMG]

3-Ripple which is the third most important and most famous Cryptocurrency in the world, with a market size of approximately 11 billion US dollars.

[
    /B]

There is no doubt that investing in Cryptocurrency, such as the Bitcoin, Ethorium, the Ripple and others, is an enormous investment opportunity.

Here are 4 steps to begin selling and purchasing bigenesis and other digital coins:

2. Open a wallet or Cryptocurrency wallet by the default currency in which you want to invest.

[IMG][/IMG]

2017 has been a very important year for Cryptocurrency so far, with the digitization of the Cryptocurrency to a wave of astounding upward trend, where it has reached heights never seen before. The Bitcoin has long been at the centre of this market. As a new industry, there are many things that are unknown about the future of the Cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, it is quite certain that this innovative means of payment and investment has been born to live long.
    There are many different possibilities for the future of the currency market as a whole and how the Cryptocurrency will become part of it. It is highly unreasonable that the entire market is accounted for by the Cryptocurrency, so long as there are countries and central banks, they will maintain their own currencies. It is also highly unlikely to reach the other maximum degree of Cryptocurrency so that they are completely eliminated, for many of the major financial institutions have gradually begun to realize the benefits of the cluster technology underlying the digital currency technology.

It is logical to assume that the final form of the forex market and the Cryptocurrency will be a hybrid of these scenarios. While not all of the more than 1,000 Cryptocurrency will be able to continue to exist in the long term, we can say that many of them will remain. For example, many of the major banks have absorbed the Ripple, in addition, they cannot be overlooked in these currencies, with huge cumulative market value. Therefore, it is likely to become a large and growing part of the global currency markets, with some Cryptocurrency remaining as today, others may be used by financial institutions, or even adopted as an official currency by certain governments.
    In both cases, the future of the Cryptocurrency seems interesting, and what we are witnessing is just the beginning of this global economic phenomenon that will change everything we know about the currency market.
    I find Forex trading a more reliable venture, with Cryptos, where do they derive their value from? They are unpredictable and their value derived solely from just demand and supply. If central banks of different nations refuses to recognize Cryptos, then they are rendered worthless.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Chrils View Post
    Thanks for sharing such a nice thread; it will definitely help those currency exchange traders who have good interest in trading virtual currencies. But a crypto currency trader should choose a broker that will offer him good coin listing, regulated trading platform as well as good trading policies to enjoy a secured trading environment. If a trader chooses any random broker without judging the facilities, traders can’t think of specific safe positions for trading.
    Roboforex is a good broker for trading Cryptos, they are a multi asset brokers so you have access a vast number of trading instruments, unlike many cryptocurrency broker that only offer cryptocurrency trading, if you wish to trade forex or stocks, the is no way to go about that. but with Roboforex, you have access to all from a single account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In my opinion, the future of cryptocurrencies is very promising, however right now, I feel the world is not just ready to have cryptos as an institutionalized mode of making and receiving payments world wide.
    I can say that banks would definitely kick against these currencies because they take away their interest rates and transfer charges.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Thank you for the thanks for the digital currency, I did not know anything about it until I knew about Bitcoin and how I reached it for more than fifteen thousand dollars. The standard is now talking about many digital coins and everyone is different in supporters and exhibitions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmaster View Post
    [B][SIZE=5]

[IMG][/IMG]

What is Cryptocurrency?

[IMG][/IMG]

How Cryptocurrency work?

/SIZE]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[
    /B]

[IMG][/IMG]

thank you for your writing about cryptocurrencies historically, the types of crypto currencies, and their development to date. really I have not been able to understand this until now and I still cannot accept with reason how cryptocurrencies can be so expensive even though the crypto currency is only digital currency, formless and legally illegal or not officially issued by central banks in related countries.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    Its true bitcoin first came into existence in 2009 and since then there was little known about it, it was taken into consideration that there was a need to change the medium of exchange and put into consideration the work that were to be from the traditional banking or way of exchange, so it was to use strong cryptography, or electronic money( ecash). the developer was satoshi nakamoto, who successfully made made digital currency possible through logarithms. these was followed by litecoin the peercoin, then the flow of digital currency followed , now there are about 4000 cyrptocurrencies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    my government is careful to respond to cryptocurrency, in my opinion cryptocurrency will be difficult to get legality in my country, because of the nature of transactions that can anonymity, so that it can facilitate illegal transactions, then facilitate bribery and corruption, which is rapidly developing digital currency that is often used for shopping, the provision of digital currency in my country must also attach an identity so the transaction is clear

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast