5 reasons to invest in cryptocurrency - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 5 reasons to invest in cryptocurrency

  1. #11
    ok i agree with you in all what you've said , your reasons are correct , but what would you say about the high danger rate in this kind of trading ? we see a lot of people losing tons of money , losing their lives just because they invest in crypto ... the real investments in Bitcoin for example was before some years ago , when it was about 100$ or less , now you can't be sure all the time about your investment because prices get up up up then suddenly drop very hard , not a very stable market ...

  2. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Cryptocurrencies are so profitable in the present world where the investor can double their account in one day due to the volatility and price high and low. I wanna say that if we invest 100$ on ripple when the price of ripple was at 0.002 than today we can become the rich person and enjoy life tension free.

  3. #13
    Yes ripple is one of the better and great crypto currency to invest right now market is down but I still believe that in future ripple price can again boom but all depend upon the bitcoin, until bitcoin don't have a bullish wave till then all the crypto currencies will be own in the market. But future is bright and its good to see now that we can do trade in bitcoin with robo forex.

  4. #14
    [lang=ar]Hello my investment friend is to buy something and wait for a period of time may be relatively long for profit and increase capital but trading on digital currencies to increase the risk is because it is unreasonable behavior
    It is not important to buy a little price, but it is important to sell at a higher price than the purchase price. Do we guarantee to buy a little price and then sell at a higher price?[/lang]

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    [lang=ar]Hello my investment friend is to buy something and wait for a period of time may be relatively long for profit and increase capital but trading on digital currencies to increase the risk is because it is unreasonable behavior
    It is not important to buy a little price, but it is important to sell at a higher price than the purchase price. Do we guarantee to buy a little price and then sell at a higher price?[/lang]
    Not for now and it's really too late for us to start thinking to invest our money with any coins. However if we got a strong belief that someday market would go back higher then we can purchase little from now and keep the coins until next couple months or years when we can finally sell our coins at higher price. It depends on people and this investment requires a lot of patience to do.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  6. #16
    Trader Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,494
    Investing in cryptocurrencies do not guarantee that it will become profitable. Some have lost so much during this year because the cryptocurrencies went as low as no one projected. When Bitcoin was $15000 at a point so many invested to see their capital fall massively while some investor pulled out while some are still hoping and waiting for more rise. All I can advice anyone investing in cryptocurrencies is to invest what they can afford to loose.

  7. #17
    Personally I am not a fan of trading the cryptocurrencies. This is because they are too volatile, for instance bitcoin may trade between a range of $5000 to $8000 in a day which to me is too much a gap in one day. Also a lot of people have lost their money to bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies in the past especially when bitcoin was trading at around $15000 to almost $20000 some traders bought and till now are yet to breakeven, however buying bitcoin at every deep below $4000 remains a really good investment for now.

  8. #18
    trading in cryptocurrency is a lot risky than forex or stock trading, the price is to volatile, if you will like to trade it, be well aware of all the risk and also don't just trade blindly, forget the buy and hold strategy, it only work for early buyers and will likely not work anymore, speculative buying is more advisable because the future of cryptocurrency is still not very clear, many economist and analyst are even predicting a crash, but if you a not a buy and hold trader, crash should not be a problem to you.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Personally I am not a fan of trading the cryptocurrencies. This is because they are too volatile, for instance bitcoin may trade between a range of $5000 to $8000 in a day which to me is too much a gap in one day. Also a lot of people have lost their money to bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies in the past especially when bitcoin was trading at around $15000 to almost $20000 some traders bought and till now are yet to breakeven, however buying bitcoin at every deep below $4000 remains a really good investment for now.
    there's also chance for market to go lower than $4,000 which we must be fully careful about it especially to those who prepare such amount of money to purchase bitcoin. however, instead of buying one single bitcoin at that price why won't we stick around to learn how to trade in forex market or just trading with stocks market? so far these two business are better to work and relatively safer.

  10. #20
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    however, instead of buying one single bitcoin at that price why won't we stick around to learn how to trade in forex market or just trading with stocks market? so far these two business are better to work and relatively safer.
    I think the reason for this is the speculation that accompanies the currency that it may reach up to $ 100,000 in the future and this makes the idea of buying one and keep it very tempting on the other hand, this may not happen and end up causing heavy losses for many people[/lang]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •