What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 49

What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners?

INTRODUCTION

Crypto currencies online digital currencies and world famous and popular currencies and investors invest in these crypto currencies for earning profit in future.
    We can easily check online crypto currencies information on website coinmarketcap and we can see daily new crypto currencies added in market yet 1575 cryptocurrency added in 10451 markets.

Profitable and suitable cryptocurrency for beginners:

I also beginner and I have good interest in cryptocurrency and make research in crypto currencies and in my opinion these crytpcurrencies are good and suitable for begginer are given below:

1.Biticoin :

Bitcoin first cryptocurrency in digital market and everyone know about bitcoin and bitcoin famous and popular no.1 crypto currency I suggest for beginners investment in bitcoin and wait for some time period and bitcoin give good profit in future.

2.Rippe :

Ripple coin in end of Year 2017 and start of Year 2018 in No.2 crypto currency in world. Ripple coin safe and secure coin and banks make interest for use of Ripple coin I suggest to beginners make investment now in Ripple. Ripple coin connected with international banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates connected to RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. And ripple coin this time great investment opportunity for beginners investors and beginners investment in ripple and make huge profit in future.

3.Litecoin :

Litecoin hard and strong crypto currency and global decentralized currency in world and now time good opportunity for beginners to investment in litecoin because now litecoin price low and beginners invest and beginners make huge profit after few month.

4.Setellar

Stellar have good platform that connected with banks, payments systems, and people. Move of money across border and send remittance in globaly quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. Stellar have mobile branches and micropayments system too. Setellar price $0.35 and good opportunity for beginners investors to investment in Settellar and wait for some timer period and earn good return in future.

Other some good crypto currency listed below for good profit in future.

5.Dogecoin:
    Dogecoin old crypto currency and dogecoin yet not move up price and this time is good for beginners make investment in dogecoin and earn good return profit in future with their dogecoin investment.

6. Litecoin Cash :

Litecoin cash new profit coin of litecoin and I suggest for investment in litecoin cash and litecoin now price is very low and in future we see litecoin price above $10-$20. I suggest for buying the litecoin cash now and we gain good return from litecoin cash in futrue.

7.Cindicator :
    Cinidicator coin specially for forex traders and crypto trades and Cindicator system works with predictive analytics, data, and market indicators to support traditional and crypto financial market analysis. Now cindicator rate is low and good time for investment.

8.Steem

9.Storm

10. First Coin

I try to add more information about these currencies. Beginners invest in top 10 rank cryptocurrency

Not allowed!
    Last edited by fraz; 04-19-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It's no surprise lots of cryptocurrencies comes up virtually everyday. We just have to be careful to trade with the right one to avoid falling for scam cryptocurrencies which will leave you frustrated in loss in no time. This is why traders must make proper research about the cryptocurrencies they are trying to invest in to see if it have what it takes to give us profits. It will be bad not understanding the cryptocurrencies you are trying to invest in.
    the only thing that scam in cryptocurrencies is the way we should invest in coin. since everything is in virtual data, how can one be sure to invest their own money to such thing which never exist at all? it's fine if we buy a physical coin like bitcoin and keep it inside our vault until its price going up. but then with crypto mining or investing like what we see in the business it's for me not so convincing to do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    The cryptocurrency and blockchain events often show changes in the game risks of generalizing and presenting valuable networking opportunities with some of the best known names in cryptocurrency. Even if you can not do it in person, it's often worth keeping an eye on live broadcasts and other forms of telecommuting there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    My dear traders be aware because, these days a lot of cryptocurrencies are comes in the market and peoples are doing scame with traders and investors. in this situation we have need to do trade with a regulated broker like roboforex. Because, roboforex also provide a lot of cryptocurrencies to trade in the market seven days a week.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A few years ago, I can’t think of digital cash in the true sense. Yes, I can understand the concept of automated cash but now what we are seeing that various virtual currencies which have no physical existence are being traded and exchanged. These digital cash has been named as crypto currencies. And Etherum, Ripple, Lite-coin, Dash, Zcash and Bit-coin, these crypto currencies have achieved good attention from the traders so far.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I agree, that Bitcoin is №1 cryptocurrency. I am trading with it by myself, and I am not a beginner already. And for beginners i got some advice, always remember that it is necessary to send bitcoin anonymously in every transaction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    For a beginner, bitcoin the the best cryptocurrency to trade because it is the most stable of all the cryptocurrency market, the volatility is not too wild compare to other cryptocurrency and it also has the brightest future of all cryptocurrency. liquidity in bitcoin is also the best. But if you are particularly interested in the high volatility in cryptocurrency, then don't trade bitcoin.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    For a beginner, bitcoin the the best cryptocurrency to trade because it is the most stable of all the cryptocurrency market, the volatility is not too wild compare to other cryptocurrency and it also has the brightest future of all cryptocurrency. liquidity in bitcoin is also the best. But if you are particularly interested in the high volatility in cryptocurrency, then don't trade bitcoin.
    Bitcoin and Etherium are best for trading in my point of view for beginners and everyone. Like Forex the rule is to do the analysis and research and know what to trade. We need do a lot of hard work and search for all simple, hard and complicated lesson from internet and apply our knowledge as much as we can. The important thing is a strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 46
    The problem with cryptocurrencies is their huge volatility and uncertain role of fundamental factors. I would think thrice whether you understand why and how long it moves before trading this sort of things. The chances to win vs. lose are 50:50 and this is not what a cautious trader would expect.

If the question is 'which currency to choose?', my answer is 'Bitcoin', because the market is, at least, a bit developed. Nonetheless, I personally refrain from trading cryptocurrencies. Thus far.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 12
    When we talk about crypto currency bitcoin is what come in our mind first cause it's the first crypto currency that come out, so when we talk about the best one for a beginner to start with I think bitcoin is what they need to start with, they should first trade with bitcoin and understand this currency better before trying the others once out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I personally started with Bitcoin as well as many. But now I do different cryptocurrencies as I use a good service bitcoin shuffle, which helps to perform operations with any cryptocurrency

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123