What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 49

What kinds of crypto currency are better for beginners?

INTRODUCTION

Crypto currencies online digital currencies and world famous and popular currencies and investors invest in these crypto currencies for earning profit in future.
    We can easily check online crypto currencies information on website coinmarketcap and we can see daily new crypto currencies added in market yet 1575 cryptocurrency added in 10451 markets.

Profitable and suitable cryptocurrency for beginners:

I also beginner and I have good interest in cryptocurrency and make research in crypto currencies and in my opinion these crytpcurrencies are good and suitable for begginer are given below:

1.Biticoin :

Bitcoin first cryptocurrency in digital market and everyone know about bitcoin and bitcoin famous and popular no.1 crypto currency I suggest for beginners investment in bitcoin and wait for some time period and bitcoin give good profit in future.

2.Rippe :

Ripple coin in end of Year 2017 and start of Year 2018 in No.2 crypto currency in world. Ripple coin safe and secure coin and banks make interest for use of Ripple coin I suggest to beginners make investment now in Ripple. Ripple coin connected with international banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates connected to RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. And ripple coin this time great investment opportunity for beginners investors and beginners investment in ripple and make huge profit in future.

3.Litecoin :

Litecoin hard and strong crypto currency and global decentralized currency in world and now time good opportunity for beginners to investment in litecoin because now litecoin price low and beginners invest and beginners make huge profit after few month.

4.Setellar

Stellar have good platform that connected with banks, payments systems, and people. Move of money across border and send remittance in globaly quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. Stellar have mobile branches and micropayments system too. Setellar price $0.35 and good opportunity for beginners investors to investment in Settellar and wait for some timer period and earn good return in future.

Other some good crypto currency listed below for good profit in future.

5.Dogecoin:
    Dogecoin old crypto currency and dogecoin yet not move up price and this time is good for beginners make investment in dogecoin and earn good return profit in future with their dogecoin investment.

6. Litecoin Cash :

Litecoin cash new profit coin of litecoin and I suggest for investment in litecoin cash and litecoin now price is very low and in future we see litecoin price above $10-$20. I suggest for buying the litecoin cash now and we gain good return from litecoin cash in futrue.

7.Cindicator :
    Cinidicator coin specially for forex traders and crypto trades and Cindicator system works with predictive analytics, data, and market indicators to support traditional and crypto financial market analysis. Now cindicator rate is low and good time for investment.

8.Steem

9.Storm

10. First Coin

I try to add more information about these currencies. Beginners invest in top 10 rank cryptocurrency

Not allowed!
    Last edited by fraz; 04-19-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Bitcoin is very popular so i will suggest anyone who will want to go into Cryptocurrency to start with Bitcoin it is readily available and there are a lot of materials on bitcoin already compare to the others,because it is popular a lot of people are into it so advice on what to do is also readily available by the time one has some experience then we can begin to look into the others by then we can handle them well based on the experience we have gotten from trading Bitcoin.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    It is best to start with cryptocurrencies that have made name and huge impact in this market and bitcoin is better than all others for the newcomers, Roboforex is the best broker who is providing the opportunity that we also can use the cryptocurrency, I am attached with this business since long and most of my trading consist of EUR/USD but I am also now using the cryptocurrency and earning reasonable amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    I think from the above choices the most reasonable and suitable for beginners are Ripple and Setellar. Because the two coins are still affordable for now, if for Bitcoin the price is very expensive so it's no longer affordable especially for beginners. Beginners will be more suitable at a cheaper price, in addition to experience as well as for learning first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I believe which one will depend on their own current fund and equity. A rich trader will choose Bitcoin for sure. We need to know whether the market cap is strong enough to hold the whole thing after all. If we are buying a crypto but the price can't hold since the market cap is too small, then that is purely a gamble. But hey, why not short it then? We got bitcoin trade even in the MT4! Just sell Bitcoin for some cash, even a $100 account can do it too! But i will suggest a $1000 minimum to do it though due to the volatility.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Bitcoin is the only (partially) legit financial instrument for now. All other "coins" are not a financial instrument and should not be the main aim of most traders.
    It is however a valuable experience to try speculating at a real exchange. Without leverage and/or market makers. While still having a chart trading the real thing with all the good and bad things that come with it - you wait for liquidity and you can only trade one instrument to the size of it in your account. Without shorts or margin. Most people don't realize it, but that is a real exchange experience that just wasn't available until 3-4 years ago.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Bitcoin is the only (partially) legit financial instrument for now. All other "coins" are not a financial instrument and should not be the main aim of most traders.
    It is however a valuable experience to try speculating at a real exchange. Without leverage and/or market makers. While still having a chart trading the real thing with all the good and bad things that come with it - you wait for liquidity and you can only trade one instrument to the size of it in your account. Without shorts or margin. Most people don't realize it, but that is a real exchange experience that just wasn't available until 3-4 years ago.
    Bitcoin is still the leaded of all the crytocurrencies that have lately come into the market. So bitcoin is in my view a better choice to trade and one more thing is I like to still down weight the cryptomarket that is they will continue to fall more. While trading it is very essential that we understand our risking capacity and aware of our lot size too. We have to exercise discipline both in learning to trade and in trading itself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    I agree with your opinion that for beginners both invest in Ripple. besides the price is cheaper than bitcoin.
    Ripple Network initially developed Ripple or people often call it XRP in a closed manner to create a payment system that is safe, easy and fast. But in 2013, Ripple Network decided to make this project open source under the ISC license. Ripple uses a Consensus algorithm that enables distributed processes of payment, exchange and remittance. Ripple's market capitalization reached US $ 19.9 billion (around Rp.284 trillion)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 07-03-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For a beginner, I will recommend bitcoin becaise it is the most stable of all the other major cryptocurrencies, so as a new trader, you will be facing less risk of the price falling becaize bitcoin don't fall as hard as other cryptocurrencies. Also bitcoin being the most popular of all cryptocurrencies, you have a lot of liquidity to exiy your trade because other cryptocurrencies aren't so liquid.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I can’t give financial advice but I can tell you how I look at cryptocurrencies and also what I’m interested in that way you can make better judgments for yourself.Ironically one of the most successful “crypto” companies thus far isn’t even using Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols. It’s been Coinbase, one of the most downloaded apps and most well-funded bit coin related companies. Coinbase is literally just an exchange that allows you to sell and buy bitcoin. the reason why I pick bitcoin its because it might show some progress not only is it accepted over a longer and higher time , its one of the best way one can make some good coins due to its volatility. Many large Financial and Tech firms have already backed the Ethereum based blockchain so my second choice is Ether, these are my to favorite, but for those who want to prospect, I think using litcoin and doge is better since these will help you in atleast getting a lot of money, for instance, one doge now goes for 3 us cents, if you could spend 1000 usd, then that means you get 300,000 doge coins , how ever that is when you wait or hold to it, these can shot to a dollar, and then your value will shoot to 300,000

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

The 5 Best Cryptocurrencies to Buy For Beginners

There is not one best cryptocurrency to buy; investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but investing in only one is way riskier.

Lots of cryptocurrencies have various use cases and promise to disrupt various industries. This is a great way to hedge your risk and increase your chances of being involved in the next outperforming cryptocurrencies.
    #1. Bitcoin
    #2. Litecoin
    #3. Ethereum
    #4. Binance Coin (BNB)
    #1. Monero (XMR)
    If you are still confused then should read first cryptocurrency trading strategy and then go for cryptocurrency.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast