Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Triangle Chart Pattern

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 4

Triangle Chart Pattern

1. The Ascending Triangle:-
    As we see in the shape peaks level on the same level and mounting bottoms and signal entry in the transaction is the moment of penetrating the upper side of the triangle (where the reference is usually the completion of the upward).

Attachment 22874

Configure the Ascending triangle form:-

The upper border of the horizontal form is based on three peaks, and the bottom limit of the form is in the form of a bullish trendline that contacts three bottoms.
    Must come in a clear upward direction.
    The form completes conditionally by penetrating the price of the upper limit of the ascending triangle.
    The price trades in the last quarter of the triangle are a sign of the weakness of the model, since the price of the upper limit must be breached before the price enters the last quarter of the triangle.

Target of the upward triangle price pattern:-

Calculating the goal of the ascending form is similar to the method of calculating the target of the corresponding triangle where the distance is measured between the first top on the left and the lower limit of the model, which represents the farthest two points in the same way, and this distance is the distance that the price is intended to rise after the upper limit of the pattern is breached.

2.The Descending Triangle:-
    As we see in the bottom shape the Descending triangle consists of low peaks and level bottoms and the signal is usually sold down the moment the curve penetres to the lower triangle rib.

Attachment 22875

Configure the Descending Triangle pattern

The bottom border of the form takes a horizontal shape or has a little slope based on it three bottoms, and the upper limit of the model is in the form of a bearish trend plan that treader three peaks.
    Must come in a clear downward direction.
    The form is completed by falling price below the bottom border of the form with a definite fraction of the day closing.
    The price trades in the last quarter of the triangle are a sign of the weakness of the model, since the price of the lower limit must be broken before the price enters the last quarter of the triangle.

target of the Descending Triangle price pattern

Measure the distance between the farthest two points in the descending triangle that represents the distance or the height of the triangle and the lower limit of the model, and this distance is the target the model is expected after the price tag for the lower limit, and the price is only preferred to reach 80% of the target, since sometimes the price is reflected before it reaches 100% % of the expected target.

The upward triangle in the upward direction
    Although the descending triangle pattern when it is in a downward trend is within classic models of continuity, its appearance in the emerging market is a reflection signal price, since the composition of the price within the triangle is a reference to the weakness of buyers and the control of sellers over prices, so if it appears in the direction Upward may cause prices to fall.

3. Symmetric triangle pattern:-

consists of falling peaks and ascending bottoms approaching each other until the moment of penetration down or up, so you should observe that the reference in the symmetric triangle may be up or down by the side of the triangle that is broken.

This type of price pattern is in the form of a triangle when it is complete, and this pattern is called a congruent triangle, as the price subsides between two lines, one downward and the other on the same slope as is evident in the attached picture.
    It should be noted that the Congruent triangle pattern comes in two directions, the possible mouth to appear in the upward direction to indicate that the ascent is still in place, and it can be in the downward direction to indicate that the sellers still control the prices.

Symmetric triangle pattern :-

The goal of the corresponding triangle price model is to measure the distance between the first top and the lower limit of the model in the upward direction, and the opposite in the downward direction is the distance between the first bottom and the upper limit of the triangle, in other words, is the distance between the two farthest points in the triangle, so the price target is after The pattern completes is equal to this distance.
    So we're done with the first type of triangle pattern that is one of the most popular price models of continuity used in technical analysis.

Attachment 22873

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The triangle model is a typical continuity model and I also noticed that sometimes it is a reflective pattern. As a technical analyst, I trade on all price models because it is very profitable , and you can trade in short term or long term because these models are formed on all time frames ,good luck with your trades

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    If you are going to trade the descending and the ascending triangle very well, then you have to be very patient as a trader because there are so many times that the triangles are broken only to trap traders who are not so knowledgeable about the right way to use in into the market . Then how do i trade the triangle? i make use it most on the H4 time frame and i allow a clear break either to the upper side or the lower side , and then i wait for a pull back to the triangle, and then look out for a good confirmation to lead me into trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the triangle chart pattern is good for trading because the trader will start with its breakout and this breakout will be strong and so he will get good profits because the target will be big, the trader needs to wait until see where the price will go in up or down and then starts to take the right decision of trading and try to set good orders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    To know about the Forex market, I would like every trader to know that the Forex market is an ongoing market and it can be from the top or bottom direction. The up and down triangle is a good chart that can help us easily find the direction of the market, especially when we are looking for a better point to open a new business after breaking the line of the triangle. I love to trade depends on the location of the two markets.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    triangle chart pattern are one of the good patterns in the market and the trader can be able to trade with it and makes good money, the trader will be able to find good trading positions with it and the target will be big and the stop loss will be small, the trader that uses it will be able to increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I fully agree with you I consider price patterns one of the simplest ways of analysis, but its results are very good because you know that when a pattern occur the market will break out from it sooner or later Patterns is a great way to trade the market because they always repeat themselves in the market, every market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    I fully agree with you I consider price patterns one of the simplest ways of analysis, but its results are very good because you know that when a pattern occur the market will break out from it sooner or later Patterns is a great way to trade the market because they always repeat themselves in the market, every market.
    Pola triangle bisa dideskripsikan sebagai pola trading horizontal. Pada permulaan pembentukannya, triangle berada pada posisi paling lebar. Kemudian range trading menyempit karena pasar bergerak sideways, dan disitulah titik-titik yang membentuk segitiga (triangle) terbentuk. Dalam chart, garis bawah pada segitiga mewakili support, sedangkan garis atas segitiga mewakili sisi overbought pasar, dimana investor akan menarik profit.

Ada tiga jenis pola triangle yang bisa terbentuk: ascending triangle, descending triangle, dan symmetrical triangle.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Triangle chart pattern will make trading more effective and more profitable and the trader will find good positions easily and continuously, the trader should trade with the signals that let him to make money and avoid chances that may lead to loss of money, the trader that knows how to analyze the market well will be able to trade better always.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234