Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 160
Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1653

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Double Confirmation trading strategy!

This is a strategy created by me. I have named this strategy DOUBLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 2 or more analysis . Like if there is a candlestick pattern formation like doji or pin bar, and there is a near term support/resistance, then this trade would be called Double Confirmed trade!

I will share charts here, old and new, so that you can get idea what i want to say about .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like the idea of trading with the double confirmation method, it is such an idea for traders to be trading with better certainty on the trade they are about to make. There are many traders that are losing due to the fact that they are too trusting on a single strategy, this is not always logical. We can get to trade the market better when we have the confirmation system in which we can be better assured on our decisions.
    Waiting for more confirmations really boring for some traders, that is why they always good to go to prepare their trade after they receive one confirmation of market. The strategies may vary depending on how good we can combine many strategies to work at once. As long as each strategies has one common goal to help us trade by getting more increased accuracy, it is worthy to call a double confirmation trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Waiting for more confirmations really boring for some traders, that is why they always good to go to prepare their trade after they receive one confirmation of market. The strategies may vary depending on how good we can combine many strategies to work at once. As long as each strategies has one common goal to help us trade by getting more increased accuracy, it is worthy to call a double confirmation trading.

indeed using Double Confirmation trading strategy must be very patient, because in my opinion this strategy will be very good if used in a large time frame, and that means it will rarely be a moment that will appear. So it really takes extra patience from us to implement this system

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I think I have a good sufficient trading confirmation means of trading which is that I make use of the trend, once there is a good trend in the chart, then I get to know what I am to be expecting. A good trader should always get to learn and know that the approach of being profitable trader is through having simple means of trading. The double confirmation I also use is the candlestick pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    Double confirmation is a method of double checking your trade in a process of more than one time making sure that you have at least two reasons why you are about to take the decision you are about to take.Different traders do have so many ways of checking for double confirmation and so many factors can be use.For me , as a trader, i like to make use of the resistance and support levels and the moving average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    when we are trading double or more confirmation is good but it is complex and when we make our business complex we can start to lose as well, so make sure you choose a right strategy, you know how to earn and how to avoid loss, we can choose any right way for trading but this is possible if we learn them before doing them on real, make simple and straight in startup at least, after some experience you can go for complexity

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I like to trade with only one trading strategy which is strong enough to beat this market and if we are follow a tradingi strategy which is strong and its able toi beat this market then its enough for us. If you are use more then one trading strategy then its confused traders and they are lose their money because if you are confused then you will get nothing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    Double confirmation is a method of double checking your trade in a process of more than one time making sure that you have at least two reasons why you are about to take the decision you are about to take.Different traders do have so many ways of checking for double confirmation and so many factors can be use.For me , as a trader, i like to make use of the resistance and support levels and the moving average.
    For forex traders to be trading with the double confirmation, it is better for the trader if the truth is to be looked into. I think that two is always better than one, but this is not in every case, there are some forex trader like me that trades with just one forex strategy in whom we trust so much, we do not need the double confirmation for it. We only need higher time frames to trade it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    This is very important for traders first to use a single trading strategy to get the confirmation if market movement and then if you have any doubt on your trading strategy then you can use another trading strategy to confirmation one further confirmation of market trend then you will trade without any fear and you will get good profit from your trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    The traders that will enjoy the best in the market will do this so that they can be refining their trading signals, and this will filter it for more trading assurance. Traders must need to follow this market with good planning and if a trading strategy gives traders high accuracy signals then it is good for us to follow it. I think its good to use a double confirmation trading strategy on their trading because a single confirmation of market trend is not useful for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trading with a candle stick chart partterns often bring numerious possibilities of entries. A double candle confirmation are possible when at first if there is a breakout candle and secondly price move and return to for a supply or demand zone for a sell or a buy. Understanding this will really help alot in taking some good wining trade.

Not allowed!

Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast