Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 159
Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1653

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Double Confirmation trading strategy!

This is a strategy created by me. I have named this strategy DOUBLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 2 or more analysis . Like if there is a candlestick pattern formation like doji or pin bar, and there is a near term support/resistance, then this trade would be called Double Confirmed trade!

I will share charts here, old and new, so that you can get idea what i want to say about .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    For double confirmation i prefer candlestick pattern and technical both at same time, or we can mix news which i am currently doing, when news come check any candlestick pattern is showing same result or not or check indicators with this way we can make little more confirmation otherwise trading will be little more confusing its already confusing business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    For double confirmation i prefer candlestick pattern and technical both at same time, or we can mix news which i am currently doing, when news come check any candlestick pattern is showing same result or not or check indicators with this way we can make little more confirmation otherwise trading will be little more confusing its already confusing business
    Its good to confirm this market trend with more then one trading strategy. I also use a system in which I use three trading strategies for confirmation of market trend. These all trading strategies are help me to identify the market real trend side movement. These are also give me high accuracy trades and my earning is become possible for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Its good to confirm this market trend with more then one trading strategy. I also use a system in which I use three trading strategies for confirmation of market trend. These all trading strategies are help me to identify the market real trend side movement. These are also give me high accuracy trades and my earning is become possible for me.
    Market trend is a good opportunity to earn and so we should try to use the best of our knowledge in chart patterns and indicators for this. Double confirmations can work well and so the triple confirmations and the main thing here is to be aware of what can work better specifically for us. So trading should be in accordance with the strategy after we make the necessary confirmations.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I have the means of making good confirmations, I have developed a good trading strategy for my self and then I know how the market works, so I know that double confirmation is a good thing, but then again, I think it will be needed that the trader have used the strategy on the demo account for a long time to know how to really make use of their strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have the means of making good confirmations, I have developed a good trading strategy for my self and then I know how the market works, so I know that double confirmation is a good thing, but then again, I think it will be needed that the trader have used the strategy on the demo account for a long time to know how to really make use of their strategy.
    Yes the means of confirming things through a strategy that we have developed with experience helps us spot high probability trades. We can act upon double or triple confirmation, the choice is ours but things have to be done on good practice. We have to learn and give our subconscious mind the ability to act without which creativity will not emerge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes the means of confirming things through a strategy that we have developed with experience helps us spot high probability trades. We can act upon double or triple confirmation, the choice is ours but things have to be done on good practice. We have to learn and give our subconscious mind the ability to act without which creativity will not emerge.

using any system is indeed a practice that is mandatory for us, no exception using this double or triple confirmation. by continuing to exercise routinely, we will be able to use it maximally because we will get comfort, we will know the ins and outs of our system, its advantages and disadvantages.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    one single confirmation is enough to have an analysis to give us a good result. however things can be a lot better to do when we can trade by getting more confirmations to increase the accuracy. the more the better, it has been the best indication for anything in this life. does not matter if it cost us to spend more time and analyze more carefully, as long as the reward is worthy then doing all of that should be easy to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Well, there are quite a lot of ways of having good confluence when we are trading and it is important to have those confirmations, because we never can tell the movement of the market, therefore we need to make sure that the trader is sure before taking those trades, hence the need also why we have to apply the use of indicators so as we can have solid more certainty before trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    You cannot trade Forex without double confirmation, that would be regarded as dangerous and deadly, this is why we should always ensure that whenever we are trading, we take out time to do proper analysis, that is something that the professionals do which helps them, in using a strategy, we should always devise means to find out how we can reduce losses through confirmation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I like the idea of trading with the double confirmation method, it is such an idea for traders to be trading with better certainty on the trade they are about to make. There are many traders that are losing due to the fact that they are too trusting on a single strategy, this is not always logical. We can get to trade the market better when we have the confirmation system in which we can be better assured on our decisions.

Not allowed!

Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast