Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 164
Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1653

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Double Confirmation trading strategy!

This is a strategy created by me. I have named this strategy DOUBLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 2 or more analysis . Like if there is a candlestick pattern formation like doji or pin bar, and there is a near term support/resistance, then this trade would be called Double Confirmed trade!

I will share charts here, old and new, so that you can get idea what i want to say about .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by elghina View Post
    The trading system they are using, they may not want to use the double confirmation to work and when traders are sure of themselves and Trading is a risky business, you can only become successful with the experience with that been said, you should have more time, and you should be able to confirm the trade before taking it, however we all do have the different trading methods been used in confirmation of a trade.
    Why would a trader ignore to trade with double confirmation after they have completed their analysis from their strategy? Understanding the fact that Forex trading is highly risky should make traders to keep in low profile and trade with good reasons. It is not a big deal to face and realize the chance to lose and do not make us stop trading after we realize the risk of loss. Traders must notice this from the beginning, otherwise they will easily quit from market even after losing small money. I can say that Forex trading is not for those who has weak heart and low determination.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Good confirmation have been helpful and its indeed one of the best ways for traders to follow a confirmed setup with the intention of making good profits from the market. Good confirmation will give us the advantage to follow such opportunities with confidence and see we can also plan our risk more better. The more a setup is confirmed, the chance that its likely to move as expected in this market.
    I am agree with you , to gain benefits from them is surely possibly by using the highly accurate methods so plan them very well and earn from them is the good way that helpful to stay in the real market and earning beneficial trade results from that very accurate more promising strategies also so we must try to get the best strategy to sue and work on it accurately .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I am agree with you , to gain benefits from them is surely possibly by using the highly accurate methods so plan them very well and earn from them is the good way that helpful to stay in the real market and earning beneficial trade results from that very accurate more promising strategies also so we must try to get the best strategy to sue and work on it accurately .
    Trading with higher accurate method will always most important to be used and make trade plan basis on them , it is achieve after the experience about them and with the practice on demo account so we have to follow the right way through we get used it well and make more accurate trade plan .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudus View Post
    we always hear about confluence having two or more confirmations to get into a position that way your chances of winning is higher and you have a very good strategy.this strategies are the best and i have been learning to trade it on demo account.when a pin bar is spotted at support or resistance there will be a reversal.
    I use one oversold and overbought strategy with buy and sell points and this is the best way of trading and help traders to earn money from forex market on a daily basis. also use two trading strategies to analysis this market trend. Its good step to use more than one trading strategy that helps traders to understand this market well. I

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    To work with using more than one trade strategies is tough but also be good at the same time because if we use more than one strategy then it could be easy to get the double the profits in the same time so we have to make the accurate strategies and learn them completely which ensure us to define the trade profitably .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think that the combination of more than two methods is very complex for us because it can be difficult and to get more accuracies from them is also very tough because if we use more than one strategy we can get the false signals if we dont have good ideas about how to trade properly so we can face losses by using different methods in one trade process .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we are trade with double confirmation trading strategy then its really good for us to trade in this market. If we know that how to use the helping tools in our trading then its really easy for us to get profit from forex trading. If we are use more then one trading strategy then our strategy accuracy is increase and we can earn good income in forex to get big earning in it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    I use one oversold and overbought strategy with buy and sell points and this is the best way of trading and help traders to earn money from forex market on a daily basis. also use two trading strategies to analysis this market trend. Its good step to use more than one trading strategy that helps traders to understand this market well. I
    It is not a good idea to use the overbought and oversold for your trading analysis, they are just meant to let forex traders know that the forex field is dangerous at that time. It is just a warning signal to let traders be careful about their trading. To trade the forex field more properly, we will be needing to trade with the side of the proper strategies if we want to confirm them together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    It is more interesting and it looks more secure for settling on choice to vacant position yet it will set aside more of a chance for you to hold up twofold affirmation. More often than not, backing or safety point which is solid enough to be broken, it might move cost in inversion development so twofold affirmation system is great decision for long haul-brokers who are patient enough to hold up business' development. I liked the way you presented it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Every strategy needs confirmation and when we got a strategy with double confirmation then it become very useful for us to use in our trading,double confirmation trading strategy looks good to use but testing on demo account first is every trader preference,so first we should check it's results on demo account and then to apply it on our real account.

Not allowed!

Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166 LastLast