Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 66
Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irfanf View Post
    We can use more then one strategy in our trading at same time to confirm that our trading is must be gives us good earning. if we work with one strategy then our earning is not possible with it because may be market can change its trend or its follow any other pattern but if we work with two strategies then our winning chances are increase and we can earn easily good profit with that strategy easily.
    More strategies we are focused only when we have unlimited knowledge about trade and if we does not have knowledge so in this way we may face losses also we have to learn more and more make our trade safe and work hard , learning in right direction is most important thing for trader to trade and chose the right pattern are also get from our ideas of trading .

Trader
    In this way we can sue many strategies in our single trade. I use two strategies in which I use moving average 12 indicator to find the market trend and then I use trend line to follow the market trend. If price is above that moving average then i place a buy order and when its below that level then i open selling order in this way these both strategies combine help me to find a good trade.

the trading strategies,pin bar,or in this example,the only function of this strategy to understand the workers.If you deal with the pivot point and the price is based on the trading approach and at the same time so that the SMA can be seen.your training education with real charts and try to find such patterns in the real charts.This would be great training school for you.Try to watch many different charts in the way that you will have the visions for the charts patterns.In the perfect long way by years you will can to tell youself just with one vision where the chart will suppose.

Thanks so much for giving us this strategy , we all need to be sure of a trade or the signals we got in our analysis before we trade with it, sometimes we may still need to double checked it with another time frames so as to see that we are right with our thought or the analysis we have made with a time frame, double confirmation is always make trader to trade and win . this is the reason why we should not rush to make our decision in any trade.

Trader
    Forex is a very risky business and most of the time we take things too casual in the market, just one click of the finger tip has washed lots of money down the drain here. We must always bear at the back of our mind that every money lost here to the market is lost forever and it is part of our life because they say time is money. This is one of the reasons we must make sure that we take enough time to plan our trades ahead of time and be very sure of what we want to trade and how to trade it. Trading the forex market on impulse or just selling because the market is coming down is never the best for us. We must put some modalities in place to check every single trades we want to open for safety reason. Thank you sir for helping us to see the importance of been double sure of our trades before we open them.I like the charts you have attached here they speak a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Thanks so much for giving us this strategy , we all need to be sure of a trade or the signals we got in our analysis before we trade with it, sometimes we may still need to double checked it with another time frames so as to see that we are right with our thought or the analysis we have made with a time frame, double confirmation is always make trader to trade and win . this is the reason why we should not rush to make our decision in any trade.
    Yes the signals should be strong enough for a trade to be opened, we should remember that there will be next chance too. Trades that are based on double confirmations either by combination of indicators, or with an indicator or chart patterns give a better result. A trader with deep knowledge knows how to make effective market analysis.

Banned
    I think we are not need to confirm market same time with double strategies because some time we are not get same signal from two different strategies. We need to use one strategy at single time. if you are using trend line strategy then you need follow it or you use Fibonacci then only use it in your trading. If you use both these strategies at same time then you never find a good trade in forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by world View Post
    I think we are not need to confirm market same time with double strategies because some time we are not get same signal from two different strategies. We need to use one strategy at single time. if you are using trend line strategy then you need follow it or you use Fibonacci then only use it in your trading. If you use both these strategies at same time then you never find a good trade in forex.
    This a better way to test your strategy but we change our decision according to trade requirement , there are many different time we face in this market we should do our best to analyze properly and will give better trade results , we have double check on our strategy and checking the results after different interval .

Banned
    [lang=ms]if you use two or more strategy that make you more dispersion but the you use that is perfect , in this way you can make your analysis in one time and make a strong signal to enter an order , of course that a good strategy to follow and this the good way new trader shall do like that[/lang]

We can use more then one strategy in our trading to confirm about the market in better way but this is not good at all time because if one strategy is gives us sell signal then one is tell us now market is flat. So we need use only one strategy at a time. If we use more then one then they can create problems for us. So you must need use only trend line or support and resistance strategy at a time in your trading for better result.

Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast