Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 2
Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Double Confirmation trading strategy!

This is a strategy created by me. I have named this strategy DOUBLE CONFIRMATION , beacuse we will not just use one analysis, but we will use 2 or more analysis . Like if there is a candlestick pattern formation like doji or pin bar, and there is a near term support/resistance, then this trade would be called Double Confirmed trade!

I will share charts here, old and new, so that you can get idea what i want to say about .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    I read on your triple confirmation before this one, and i think that this is more reliable than that because it gives just double checking and this is better for trading so that it will not lack too much when looking for the third confirmation. On this, traders can make more money and leave the trade to run better if it is 1 day chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    really interesting about your trading strategy in which the analyzes in many ways but the way you analyze with simple and simple in 2 ways if this includes gambling technique or not? techniques may be developed from time to time I wait for the development of this technique.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Although the chart shared below didnt had double confirmation, but if there would have been a head and shoulder pattern in hour 4 timeframe and as there was already an bearish outide bar in the daily timeframe ,this could have been double confirmation. But this pair didnt formed a head and shoulder pattern . So it became an invalid setup.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

This chart was of 20th Nov 2013 as well. There was a nice support when market was trading in this region. After analyzing , i got to know that on the support, a nice head and shoulder pattern was forming which made this trade double confirmed as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This chart is of GBP/NZD pair analyzed in the weekly time frame. You cansee that the price rejected the support which was touched already 2 times before. Now if price rejects this area , then this would be called a TRIPLE TOP formation in the GBPNZD weekly time frame. Keep this chart before deciding buy/sell in this particular pair.These trendline and resistance at the same time made this trade double confirmed as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    This pair has double confirmed that it wants to go the downside and atleast touch the trendline because you can see market is touching the upper trendline and market is reacting like a resistance to it.

Attachment 3429

moreover, yesterday market of nj in the daily chart made a good pinbar at a historic resistance zone which indicates a sell movement too.

Attachment 3430

please correct me if it isn't a double confirmation to sell

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well this trade could have been double confirmed if someone could have take this trade because firstly the support (which was previosuly 3 times already obeyed and market then went up) was clearly broker as the candle closed below it .
    secondly there was a retest to the support as well , making it as a strong resistance .

audnzddaily.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I am trading since past few years and I used too many filter to my trade as much as I could and IF you trade with double confirmation just as trendline break and then test and then breakout below the double bottom of the pullback are the best reliable setups in this trading market or any trading because price action always relates to the past historical moves and will keep doing that in the decades to come and to master that really means lot of profits because these are proven techniques

regards

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The market of gbpusd in the hourly time frame is looking like it has made a good bullish bat pattern . and also there is a pin bar formed recently in h1 time frame as you can see. making this trade double confirmed. so , we may expect more of this pair to go up as in the daily time frame the main trend is in upwards direction. the stop loss can be low of the pin bar made recently on h1 chart of gbpusd.

Attachment 3515

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Very much sometimes we have seen this kind of head and shoulders pattern which has double confirmation as it had two right shoulders and two left shoulders making the resistance very much strong for this pair. and see how much market went down touching the support and now it has already broken the support and further going down. in daily, the main trend is also down.

audusdh1.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast