Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 165
Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1653

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

I thanks for sharing this thread , this is really best thread , your strategy is differ from the others . i see all the charts of the trading .Many charts are really use in the daily time frame . this is the best way to earn money by using the double confirmation trading strategy ,

The double confirmation strategies are the best option to get the fastest income and get the good way for taking the lot of opportunities for winning so these are good way to use more than one strategy and then to understanding the well and get the experience also important for became successful with taking the higher possibilities for earning success .

Trader
    It's important for a trader to have proper confirmation about this market because such is what would help them maintain more profits and seek on the means to earn favorable result. Confirmation of a signal is good and with more possible confirmation, we can be able to have a good trade and likewise maintain profits. With a system there is always a chance to make a good trade and it will bring about the chance for us to succeed.

Trader
    Having multiple strategies to confirm our trades will help us to have more confidence in such trades and consequently make us feel more safer in such trades. Good confirmation is always the right means to follow a trade and with this type of double confirmation, our doubt about a trade gets to dwindle as we trade with more confidence. Double confirmation trading strategies are always help traders to understand this market and its trend well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It's important for a trader to have proper confirmation about this market because such is what would help them maintain more profits and seek on the means to earn favorable result. Confirmation of a signal is good and with more possible confirmation, we can be able to have a good trade and likewise maintain profits. With a system there is always a chance to make a good trade and it will bring about the chance for us to succeed.
    Analyzing market to get at least double confirmations should be enough and minimal to do. it's all depending on market whether it wants to move to our planning or not, because we can't force market to move on our own as it's controlled by something greater. all we can do is to expect the next movement and hopefully with our huge efforts in analyzing and get double confirmations should help us to get better possibility to earn.

Trader
    If we are use only one trading strategy then its enough for us to earn profit from this market. Many traders are prefer to sue two or three trading strategy to confirm the market trend. In this way some time they are late to enter in a good trade because these strategies are gives us late signal. If we are use one trading strategy then we can get signals of market trend within very short time.

Trader
    This thing is not important for us to confirm our trades with more then one trading strategy or two trading strategies. If our strategy is strong and we will follow the all this business rules then we are not need to use another trading strategy to confirm the market trend. Then our one strategy is work good for us and we will make money from this business. We must need to select our trading strategy with very care and must use always a strong trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by putih View Post
    If we are use only one trading strategy then its enough for us to earn profit from this market. Many traders are prefer to sue two or three trading strategy to confirm the market trend. In this way some time they are late to enter in a good trade because these strategies are gives us late signal. If we are use one trading strategy then we can get signals of market trend within very short time.
    I thinks that it depends on how the trader has made his training, that is what will suggest what is best to be used by the trader. To trade the market with the good success, traders can use confirmation, they can use one strategy likewise, it depends. I believe that the traders that are trading better are the ones that actually get to choose what they are doing all by themselves, no trader should give that to them.

Trader
    I think indicators and patterns are same thing. If we are use trend line indicator with RSI then its a good combination for two indicators and strategies. In this way these two ways of find the market trend are help us to find the real market trend and then we will be earn good profit from this market easily. I always use these type of indicators in my trading because they are useful for me to earn high profit from this market easily.

This is very good way of trading in which we are use use two good trading strategies in our trading. If we are use the candlestick trading patterns and when we are find the market patterns and its trend then we are wait for one more confirmation. Then we are need to wait for doji, pin bar or long bar candle to further confirmation about market trend and then open our trades to get more earning from this business.

Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166 LastLast