Double Confirmation trading strategy! - Page 116
Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1653

Thread: Double Confirmation trading strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Double confirmation trading strategy is very good for traders to understand this market trend well. I like to trade with only single trading strategy because use of more then one trading strategy is make traders understand this market trend well and their success will become easy for them. More then one trading strategy use is make our trades more accurate and we will earn profit easily from them.
    More confirmation mean we have a good control on all the market movement so that will be useful and will give trader big opportunity in trading every trader do make good plan and try our best for success all the technical and fundamental which we are using are good if our decision is confirmed by them .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    More confirmation mean we have a good control on all the market movement so that will be useful and will give trader big opportunity in trading every trader do make good plan and try our best for success all the technical and fundamental which we are using are good if our decision is confirmed by them .
    If you will do first double confirmation if market trend and then make a plan for trading then you will take much time and you must miss that earning opportunity. You must trade on forex on time then your earning will become possible for you. That is reason you must use simple and one confirmation trading strategy that is help you to earn daily profit from this business.

Trader
    Traders can get to have a high probabilities in their trade and would sure get on to see that money can be made in forex. A great confirmation of our trading signals is a good one and will help us realize that we are taking a high trade filled with big possibilities. If we are taking on the chance to build a good system, we can know what is necessary and we can get on to win in this trade as we take on the very chance to earn well from forex and maintain a standard profits

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Traders can get to have a high probabilities in their trade and would sure get on to see that money can be made in forex. A great confirmation of our trading signals is a good one and will help us realize that we are taking a high trade filled with big possibilities. If we are taking on the chance to build a good system, we can know what is necessary and we can get on to win in this trade as we take on the very chance to earn well from forex and maintain a standard profits
    That means if the trader can be patient, because not all traders are always patient that much to have the higher probability trading setup. to me, I got to know that I could make money in the market when I always follow the trend, I don't have a different confirmation for that actually. I just have to wait for a good candle stick signal to form.

Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Double confirmation is just a trading system in which we are trying to be double sure about eh step we are to take in the forex market because many times we do open trades in which we are not too sure about what step we take and this are some of the steps that do land us in problems that always results in losing trades or losing trading accounts.There are so many ways by which we can measure the market in double ways to confirm our directions before we open a new trade.
    Yes, the double confirmation is all about double assuring ourselves about the decision we are making in forex field, we should not be too hasty to make decisions which we can later regret, we have to be patient with all our trading analysis. This is why some traders will do the double confirmation before trading, but i don't do it, i use price action to trade in most cases.

If you fashion your strategy around confirmation, it will be very difficult for you to be losing, it does not mean that losses won't come but you should be able to use the knowledge that you have to ensure that you make money instead of the losses that might come, there are various ways we can confirm our signal, it might be through a website that offers this service or maybe we have another indicator that can be used for same purpose.

Trader
    Having to confirm the movement of the market is so much important. Due to, forex trading market is no certainty business, therefore the best thing a trader has to always do is to make sure that the signal has some good level of confirmation that will lead to taking more profits and then less losses. That is how I trade with my price action method.

Trader
    Double confirmation trading strategies are give us the real market direction and if we are follow the market real trend then we will definitely earn money. Double confirmation trading strategy is give us high accuracy trades and with double confirmation our losses chances are too much low and we must use double confirmation trading strategy in trading if we want to make profit ton this business.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Double confirmation trading strategies are give us the real market direction and if we are follow the market real trend then we will definitely earn money. Double confirmation trading strategy is give us high accuracy trades and with double confirmation our losses chances are too much low and we must use double confirmation trading strategy in trading if we want to make profit ton this business.
    You are talking about the trend, and of course double confirmations are better but most essential part is the quality of our strategy. Double confirmations are usually more strong than single confirmations but then what matter is we learn the right tools for such confirmations. only for those who are willing to learn can succeed in this business.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Yes, the use of the double confirmation to trade forex is good, this will reduce the losing of traders, it is a means to trade with combinations of two strategies, it will reduce the losing probability in what the forex trader is doing. I like to use this with price action and trendline analysis, it is not every time i do a thing like that, i only know that it is the best which forex traders have to do be doing.

Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast