Investment In Crypto-currencies. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Investment In Crypto-currencies.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68

Investment In Crypto-currencies.

INTRODUCTION

We have seen cryptocurrencies attracting lots of interest in this modern era.
    It’s been an electronic money which was created with technology that indeed helps in creating and processing transaction without reveling it’s users.
    A cryptography is a technology which secures, hides identities and do much more. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies which is designed to help process transactions In a secured, cheaper and reliable means.
    In the cryptocurrency world a wallet is needed to store currencies too. We have wallets such as block-chain, mercury, coinbase and lots more.
    For miners, they are those who process, record and verify information on the digital record for a token.

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT INVESTING IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES

Cryptocurrencies have really come as a huge benefits to investors and personally for me, I really fancy this type of currency because the government have no control about how its currencies could be spent and so much more. Many people now prefer these type of currencies because to them they can process lots of transaction without been identified and it gives them a source of privacy and a secured currencies for them. It was because of this attributes that made lots of people attracted to these currencies and gave them huge confidence for security.

Also, this causes rise in value for various cryptocurrencies as more people troop in to buy and store currencies which in no time grows in a profitable way. I learnt that this are secured currencies and I bought some bitcions too to see them rise in value which is interesting. I might not have made huge money, but it’s a clear fact that many were turned millionaires purchasing cryptocurrencies when they were at lesser value before it rose to it’s current state. There are such of this cryptocurrencies coming up at lesser value everyday which in turn can grow in no time if it’s been purchase. RIPPLES, ETHEREUM, BITCION, DASH were some of those cryptocurrencies that made it high in value.
    However, cryptocurrencies have shown in recent decline, but the goal should be to buy at lower price and be patient enough for it rise.

A FEW QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU FIND THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO INVEST

The truth is that there are lots of winners in cryptocurrency, but you will make profits from cryptocurrencies when you understand why they have huge potentials which in turn makes you to store them in the longer term. But when you don’t understand a cryptocurrency, you could look to sell them faster in little profits which might cut down your profit had it been you were patient for the long term.

Tip 1: There are lots of cryptocurrencies and upcoming ones, if you don’t understand why it will be valuable in the future, then don’t invest in it.

Tip2: Few cryptocurrencies will be a great investment e.g BITCION, but majority of other coins could dash out.

Tip3: No one will know which cryptocurrency will be high in value in the future, so its wise not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Tip4: Ensure you research about the currency you are planning to invest in and see if it really has a good potential.

Tip5: Go through their website check if they look professional, check if there are any potential security risk, check if their inventors are experienced and lots more.

LIST OF PROMISING CRYPTOCURRENCIES YOU CAN INVEST IN THIS 2018

BITCION: No doubt bitcion remains the father of all Cryptocurrencies and we all have witness it’s rise, however we have seen some decline lately, but investors can buy bitcoin as it has potentials to rise further at the peak of the year.

NAVCION: Navcion is a decentralized Cryptocurrencies based off bitcion. It’s faster, have a lower fee and fully anonymous transactions. Navcion have over 50,000 members and have rolled up some good projects like mobile wallet( NAVPAY) and increased security.

SAICION:($SC)

Saicion is a decentralized cloud storage platform which was idle hard drive across the world to rent out spare hard drive space. Saicion is aiming to capture 10% of the $200 billion dollars cloud storage market and also working to dominate it. Its really competing with the likes of Amazon, Dropbox and Apple.

DRAGON CHAIN ( $DRGN):

This coin originated from DISNEY SEATTLE office in 2016, it was abandoned at some point but then picked up by non-profit dragon foundation and looking to integrate business application into block chain.

Other coins to watch out for this 2018 are: NANO, KUCOIN SHARES, KOMODO, DEEP BRAIN CHAIN.

CONCLUSION

I have made some tangible research about Cryptocurrencies and how likely it’s a nice investment opportunity. We must be careful too to avoid investing in wrong coins that will fade off in no time. As an investor in Cryptocurrencies you must learn to make good research and see you will find value in any coin you wish to invest into.
    I’m open to any question in this thread, and I hope you learnt something.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Sixteen; 04-15-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    There is a lot of good that has come to trading forex, and even better crypto currencies, a lot of good is that guys are able to transact not only anonymously but really swiftly and quick, its always good that we have to invest on forex and not only in these matter, its always good that we know the market of crpto currency itself, there has been a lot that to understand when we trade these new world of currency but one has to be careful because its a very volatile market as we know it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    one of those who benefited in investing in crypto where the guys who started, for some reason, when bitcoin was 10 people bought it, and for some reason when it shot to 17,000$ per bitcoin, they sold it, I think thats a lot to gain on one bit coin. how ever there is a good chance that when you try now to gain form these market, you will lose, it has got to a position where it has relaxed and you can only trade on high and lows, nothing much to gain

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Investing in cryptocurrecies proved to me to be very difficult, because every dollar I placed in that market never came back but to me it was a time when I really did not understand the market, and I jumped in when the markets energy was ready to go down and I lost a lot and not only for me, but also for clients, I would have to pay them all, I however have never ever doubted there are people making good money, the wind came , and made some rich , but also rendered others poor , these market just isnt fair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    If we really wanna start then we can do it with small investment like $50. Size of investment is not a matter, while method or strategy matters much for existence in trading. If we can do well in forex trading then it will be easier to keep our capital growing in crypto trading. But we should focus on the knowledge and research on a specific point.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then you should study and research on the cryptocurrency market. Nowadays crypto prices not appropriate for trading so keep update yourself and use Cryptocurrency tools I am sure it will help you to make money by investing with a low amount, you can make a good profit!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    interesting

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Babor842 View Post
    If we really wanna start then we can do it with small investment like $50. Size of investment is not a matter, while method or strategy matters much for existence in trading. If we can do well in forex trading then it will be easier to keep our capital growing in crypto trading. But we should focus on the knowledge and research on a specific point.
    Well size doesn't matter in cryptocurrencies because it is easily divisible. Buy the $50 capital to get into cryptocurrencies is too small. I think the time of eye popping gain is over, the price of bitcoin is now moving in a more realistic manner, so a $50 investment will not return much in the cryptocurrencies market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think investing in cryptocurrencies is just like investing in anything else, and really, it looks quite promising. Still it's risky. People who invest in crypto have to follow the news daily if not hourly cause the value of the bitcoins changes everyday. Don't want to sound like a salesman , but here is a good informative cryptolinks portal for those who are in game

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 94
    Though crypto currencies are more volatile than anything in forex market but i disagree on investing in cryto currency because of 2 reasons. First reason is that the return rate is very low as compared to currency pairs or cfds. 2nd reason is that it requires much more margin or high leveraged accounts which makes it more risky if you are not good with money management. To earn good with crypto you must invest big and trade long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    These is a very informative post and its one of the best that anyone can be able to run , the best of these market comes in when we are able to run the market with knowledge, some years back I was able to make some investment, but I was totally new and dint know what I was doing, but when it came to making some good money I was able to lose, these was because, I got in when the market was in full burst , it was a 17000, then it later went down drastically and thats how I lost a lot of money in trading bitcoin, how ever with the information above its one of the best way one can make money in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123