Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance ! - Page 285
Page 285 of 295 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2943

Thread: Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

In this thread, i will be sharing my charts, old as well as new, so that people can get benefits , and i could teach them how easy it is to trade with price action. Of course, support and resistance trading strategy is also a part of price action as well. Please kindly learn from my charts, and spread your knowledge . And if you have any questions, do ask me with your charts shared here. Thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Before we can actually be good at making analysis, there is something needed to be known, the use of the support and resistance is important, one of the crucial means of trading. If you don't know how to make use of the support and resistance in your trades, it will be hard for you to become the kind of successful trader that you would like to be, because success in more on the analysis we have done.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Trader that knows how to determine support and resistance will be able to know how to determine the good trading positions and will be able to know how to set good target and stop loss properly. I know support and resistance are very good points for consideration when trading in the Forex market, but it is only a strategy to trade the breakout of the market price, not the pattern you are referring to it. And if our learning is perfect so that will be more effective and useful for trade learning with the best strategies and with the best system we use is helpful for effective way.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Learning to trade with support and resistance in the forex market is actually not an optional knowledge for traders, we require this to make money because trading would be a disaster without it, support and resistance makes you understand how to accurately make you analysis without much losses, in the absence of this understanding, trading becomes very hard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Support and resistance levels being such important for conducting analysis have to be learned with top focus and attention. We should use the demo account and practice to see how these SOR levels have impact on the prices and how they can give strength to our analysis. Learning anything is not so difficult and actually what the issue is people want to earn but dont show interest to learn.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    You should know the basic of how the business works, the knowledge about making use of support and resistance is important. That is also the basic thing which I got to have learned. using the support and resistance approach in trading is not simple, but a must to be learned and mastered, I did learned with the higher time frame which has helped increase my knowledge on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Support and resistance is one of the best strategy for so many forex traders, cause this strategy is simple and very easy to use too and most importantly it's very effective too that's why a lot of people really love to make use of the support and resistance, if we can learn and understand this strategy well enough before using it, it will be so profitable for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    This is important for all traders first to learn this business and then start work on it. If you want use any trading strategy then first you must use that trading strategy in demo trading account. After that you can use it on real trading account because after learning you can use it carefully. That is reason traders learning is so much important for them to get easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Its good for us to use a trading system in trading that is help us to learn these support and resistance levels well and use high accuracy trading methods in trading with patience we will get good result in trading. We must start work on forex after learning and practice on this business then we can use this support and resistance level well and make our success easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Support and resistance levels are what market really respects and it does not brake the levels without struggle. It is the best way to enter the market near support and resistance levels as trader can enter the market with tight stop loss and with good risk reward ratio. Market either brakes the SOR levels or it makes reversal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Support and resistance will work more better because it is more practical, more something we can see on the chart easily and has some rules known to always play out well.And new trader might its hard but we can determine from each time frame and because every time frame have different support and resistance. And the trading with the support and resistance is simple and more profitable, because we can understand the logic behind the support and resistance and from there we can come to conclude on which one that is profitable. And also the use of doji to confirm a support or resistance line to me is still dangerous as doji as merely indecision in market which does not implies price reversal yet.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Page 285 of 295 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 ... LastLast