Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance ! - Page 295
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295
Results 2,941 to 2,943 of 2943

Thread: Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

In this thread, i will be sharing my charts, old as well as new, so that people can get benefits , and i could teach them how easy it is to trade with price action. Of course, support and resistance trading strategy is also a part of price action as well. Please kindly learn from my charts, and spread your knowledge . And if you have any questions, do ask me with your charts shared here. Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    It is to learn to trade with support and resistance because this is as following the trend line this is a good strategy that we can use to make money in the market. The support and resistance is a good strategy that we can use to make good income in the market. If you can learn and master this strategy properly it will be very effective.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Support resistance levels are very important as forex market goes from support to resistance and back. The levels are very good place to open orders because there can be large movement either market returns back or market will brake the levels and it will go further. Traders can have good risk reward ratio if they place orders on SOR levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Support and resistance is a good strategy to follow, if you don't no how to make use of the support and resistance as a newbies you can follow the instructions here on how to make use of this strategy easily, support and resistance is very effective strategy that has work for so many trader's, if you can learn and master it too it will work for you as well.

Not allowed!

Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295