Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance ! - Page 294
Page 294 of 295 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2943

Thread: Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

In this thread, i will be sharing my charts, old as well as new, so that people can get benefits , and i could teach them how easy it is to trade with price action. Of course, support and resistance trading strategy is also a part of price action as well. Please kindly learn from my charts, and spread your knowledge . And if you have any questions, do ask me with your charts shared here. Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Support and resistance is the the main thing in forex market and market respects support resistance levels and do not cross them in easy way. Traders should use support and resistance levels to open the orders. It is good because stop losses can be little and the forex market can do large movement into one or another direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If we want to become successful we must learn how to make use of the support and resistance levels, this is a good strategy to make use of, if we are good at finding the support and resistance zone it will be simple for us to trade anytime, so if you don't have the experience about support and resistance, you should spend some time to learn and master this strategy as it's very necessary.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    The support and resistance level will give us the opportunity to maintain a strong winning trade that will give us access to maintain more profits. Trading with the support and resistance will enable us trade well and will give us the opportunity to build a more winning trade. These support and resistance level can help traders know where they can make the best market entry and as well put up what it takes to manage loss too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    When we check different articles on Forex what we can come to know is price action is the most effective form of analysis. With the price action analysis we have the chance to go with the market trend by studying the bullish and the bearish chart set ups. To build good skills in Price action analysis, I think we should learn well the chart patterns and SOR levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    When we check different articles on Forex what we can come to know is price action is the most effective form of analysis. With the price action analysis we have the chance to go with the market trend by studying the bullish and the bearish chart set ups. To build good skills in Price action analysis, I think we should learn well the chart patterns and SOR levels.
    Most of time trend in market is found and analyzed well before traders can decide their next moves what to do with market. We may use our reference to throw a trade with market after we are seeing the price is moving near the level. We must able to see market from high time frames so we can help ourself to analyze market and mark important levels so we can use them as our next level to be careful and turn it into our take profit. We can also use the levels as our exit strategy in case if we are not sure about market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The use of support and resistance play a very important role in the trading . the trading with the patient and hard working is the best way to earn money . we use the scalping method to earn money . i like to trade with the pinbar and use the best way to earn money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I think one of the most effective ways to trade with support and resistance is to ensure that we get candle stick formations on them that confirms whether this points will break or hold. For example the formation of an hammer after price test a support or the formation of an inverted hammer when price test a resistance shows that such support or resistance point held price and we will most like see price reversal from there.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    First thing you are need to find these support and resistance levels in your trading then you are place the pending orders to these points which is the best thing for traders. Then you are need use stop loss just below the support and above the resistance level. You will find that this trading way is help traders to earn maximum profit from their trades within very short time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The knowledge about the support and resistance is crucial to how a trader can trade and then make good analysis in the market. A trader that wants good success in forex market actually comprehending the use of support and resistance is quite a great approach of trading. Because it will always tell on the movement of the market. With he support and resistance, you can actually make good amount of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Support and resistance are very important and vital in Forex trading,we need to pay very close attention to them no matter the trading strategy we are using,if a trader is even scalper it is still very important to look at the support and resistance zones especially on the daily that will enable us to trade very well.

Not allowed!

Page 294 of 295 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295 LastLast