Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance ! - Page 101
Page 101 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2840

Thread: Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Learn: How to Trade with Support and Resistance !

In this thread, i will be sharing my charts, old as well as new, so that people can get benefits , and i could teach them how easy it is to trade with price action. Of course, support and resistance trading strategy is also a part of price action as well. Please kindly learn from my charts, and spread your knowledge . And if you have any questions, do ask me with your charts shared here. Thank you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Every strategy learning and practice is very important for traders. if we want to choose support and resistance trading strategy then we must need to first practice and learn this strategy. Then we can use this trading strategy in our real trading account. In this way we can eliminate our trading mistakes and when our trade with this strategy become perfect then we can use it on our real trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    Every investor must know how to business with assistance and level of resistance if they want achievements. Support and level of resistance factors are rotate factors where industry pattern could either end or begin and they are very excellent factors where access buy or offer alerts are produced.
    every trader who are a new in this field they know about a support and resistance and they just apply level on there chart but most of the time these level breaks very easyly and trader do not do nothing so that time you have to put some another strategy like a trend line and Fibonacci so these strategy give you a better way to know the market direction well..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Every strategy learning and practice is very important for traders. if we want to choose support and resistance trading strategy then we must need to first practice and learn this strategy. Then we can use this trading strategy in our real trading account. In this way we can eliminate our trading mistakes and when our trade with this strategy become perfect then we can use it on our real trading account.
    The support and resistance trading method is one of the most important ways of trading, we need to take it seriously because as a matter of fact, when a trader has been able to make use of the support and resistance in making analysis. They get a clear clue to price actions. It is said in the basics that supports holds price from going further lower and then resistance holds price from going further higher.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    i jsut read it and noted i will use support and resistance also from their name and working it looks too much simple because on support point we need to buy and in resistance point we need to sell the order. so easily we can make money from it but if it will work just then

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    It affords me a great pleasure to share my own views and ideas on this thread that focuses on price action and trading with support and resistance . In the first a place a trader(I mean someone who has acquired the required knowledge and good trading skills) must be able to identify the support and resistance levels live chart. I need to say this because it is easy to recognize these levels on old chart, I mean on the chart with past activities. I will use live chart on GBPUSD to explain this and what my position is on this pair for this week.

Attachment 22241

As you can see from the chart above on GBPUSD that the pair has been on uptrend from last year 2017 and the trend continued this year 2018 and there is no sign of trend reversal yet but there is a correction on the recent uptrend going on right now as you can see that the price was rejected as the resistance above and that was followed by a bearish engulfing candle on daily chart which signals a strong correction . The next support has been broken at 1.3835 and the next support is located at 1.3657 which is the next support as you can see and that is the level I will watch out for a buy order based on my price action trading strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    If we want learning then this is the best way of learning and understand the forex market. This market is always move with support and resistance level strategy. Its does not matter what is the strategy you are use in your trading but you must use support and resistance levels with that strategy. So we must need to understand this strategy if we want good and big earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If we can understand how to trade this support and resistance levels, there is high chance for us to be able to make good trading decisions that will give us higher chances to maintain winnings from forex. Good support and resistance levels will prepare traders to plan for a reversal trade at the best point in time, and with that there is high means to make good profits from our trade. Let's practice to understand support and resistance levels so we could be more sure when we see a good trade to follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Support and resistance is more like the basic way of trading, we need to learn much more better on how we can make money from the market. Learning the support and resistance means of trading was the first way I learned on how to trade. But it only works for traders that has been able to understand the market. Trading support and resistance might not be enough and we might be needing to add some other tools and indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Support and resistance is more like the basic way of trading, we need to learn much more better on how we can make money from the market. Learning the support and resistance means of trading was the first way I learned on how to trade. But it only works for traders that has been able to understand the market. Trading support and resistance might not be enough and we might be needing to add some other tools and indicators.
    It is a good way for trading because market will give us level on daily basis and with knowledge we will define a better trade way we have to work hard if we get understand market movement learning about best trade strategies and with learning we will define a best trade way we make them in our favor with learning about them and get deep learning .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    These support and resistance level if learnt properly will be a great method of trading forex that will give us higher chance of making good profits from forex. The first process in trading this levels is to understand how to spot out any of this levels and we believe that a point where price reaches and get to reverse back often can be any of this levels. Though we might need other helpful tool to perfect the means of analyzing the right support and resistance levels, we must give ourselves better chance to practice.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast