Black dog arrow system - Page 3
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 505

Thread: Black dog arrow system

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17

    Black dog arrow system

    This is black dog arrow signal trading system in which we are get the market trend signal with arrow shape.
    we are need to follow the black arrow in our trading which is gives us the right signals of market trend.
    MACD is also helpful for us to find the market trend and confirm us that the trend is bearish or bullish
    then we need to wait the block dog arrow signals to confirm the marekt trend and then trade to follow the
    market trend. The two EMA Crossover are also tell about the market trend with its color. The green color is
    tell us the marekt bullish trend and the red color is show us the bearish market trend. The yellow color is
    show us the marekt neutral trend.

    This system is also tell us about the market spread of market chart which is also helpfyl for us
    to find the easily market spread.
    We can use this sysyem with differebt time frames like H1, H4 daily time frame and this strategy is work with
    these time fraems.



    Attachment 22840

    We are use the Three types of indicators in this system.
    Black arrow signals
    MACD indicator.
    Two EMA Indicators
    Market Spread Calculation

    Attachment 22841

    The best way is use the daily time frame with this trading strategy and ignore the red and blue arrow signals
    on the chart and only open our traders with the black arrow signals.

    Attachment 22842

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader tfs2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,037
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]The name is interesting but where is the black dog arrow indicator..
    Personally, I do not like relying on indicators completely. The main part of the strategy should be based on technical analysis so that the strategy is capable to work through all market fluctuations[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    sir, in the first chart as attached here, i only saw two times in which the black arrow did appear and the first one to me was not good enough because it left a lot of pips interval before it eventually went back up after a great pull back which covers a good number of pips.The second arrow was very good because at that time a trend had already formed in the market which was a down trend. Si will like to submit on this observation that the black dog arrow signal is more compatible with a trendy market and not just in any market.It is a very good trading signal, but i will lie to combine it with some other indicators here for more effectiveness.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]The name is interesting but where is the black dog arrow indicator..
    Personally, I do not like relying on indicators completely. The main part of the strategy should be based on technical analysis so that the strategy is capable to work through all market fluctuations[/lang]
    You can see on the chart that a black arrow is appear which is black dog indicator. In this system we are not need to follow the blue or red arrow signals. we are only need to concentrate the black arrow which is tell us market trend and you are only need to follow that black arrow to earn money with safe way on this market.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    sir, in the first chart as attached here, i only saw two times in which the black arrow did appear and the first one to me was not good enough because it left a lot of pips interval before it eventually went back up after a great pull back which covers a good number of pips.The second arrow was very good because at that time a trend had already formed in the market which was a down trend. Si will like to submit on this observation that the black dog arrow signal is more compatible with a trendy market and not just in any market.It is a very good trading signal, but i will lie to combine it with some other indicators here for more effectiveness.
    Some time we are found the high risky entries on our trading if you have patience then on daily basis you can find more then one opportunities in which you will make some good profit. you if risk is high then you are need to ignore it but if risk is low then you can use that black arrow signal in your trading and make some good profit on this market easily.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Some time we are found the high risky entries on our trading if you have patience then on daily basis you can find more then one opportunities in which you will make some good profit. you if risk is high then you are need to ignore it but if risk is low then you can use that black arrow signal in your trading and make some good profit on this market easily.
    We have to wait for clear market direction and for safe trade results which is possible only when we have enough knowledge about trade and we have proper leanring to make a better strategy for use so first of all we have to get knowledge about the strategy we are using and then all the thing comes for success .

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    We have to wait for clear market direction and for safe trade results which is possible only when we have enough knowledge about trade and we have proper leanring to make a better strategy for use so first of all we have to get knowledge about the strategy we are using and then all the thing comes for success .
    You are right traders are always need to clear market trend and movement then enter in their trades. In this trading system the blue and red arrow are not give us clear signals of market trend but black dog arrow us give us clear market trend signals and when its appear on market chart then you can find that market is move to its direction.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    If a trading system is used on the daily time frame, then it always have the potential of performing well based on my knowledge about the higher time frames like this. The black arrow system is a moving average based system and the moving average is one of the best trend following indicator that we have in the forex market.Any trading system that comes with some arrow as signals are always very useful for traders especially the new traders who do not know much about the market but that is provided the arrow indicator does not repaint like many others like this used to do. I love the simple analysis to have given on this and the chart too are very clear and simple for trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    If a trading system is used on the daily time frame, then it always have the potential of performing well based on my knowledge about the higher time frames like this. The black arrow system is a moving average based system and the moving average is one of the best trend following indicator that we have in the forex market.Any trading system that comes with some arrow as signals are always very useful for traders especially the new traders who do not know much about the market but that is provided the arrow indicator does not repaint like many others like this used to do. I love the simple analysis to have given on this and the chart too are very clear and simple for trading.
    You are right definitely higher time frame give you high accuracy but in this system you are need to follow the black arrow. Its does not matter which time frame you are use in your trading but this system five you accurate signals of market trend and you will make good earning if you are follow its every black dog arrow signals of trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    You are right definitely higher time frame give you high accuracy but in this system you are need to follow the black arrow. Its does not matter which time frame you are use in your trading but this system five you accurate signals of market trend and you will make good earning if you are follow its every black dog arrow signals of trading.
    Of course higher time frame give higher accuracy, if you are trading forex and you are not using higher time frame you are not ready to make big money in the market, higher time frame are very accurate that's why we need to focus more on this time frame if we want to trade and big money in the market cause multiple time frame give higher chance of survival.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Of course higher time frame give higher accuracy, if you are trading forex and you are not using higher time frame you are not ready to make big money in the market, higher time frame are very accurate that's why we need to focus more on this time frame if we want to trade and big money in the market cause multiple time frame give higher chance of survival.
    Its not right that higher time frames are always give us high profit because we can make low profit every day with higher time frames. Its depend on you that how much you are target in your trades. When breakout is done then you can target short and close your trade with only 30 to 60 pips. Its depend on your how to are close your opening trades.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •