Add date: 19 January 2017 14:58:06
    Start date: 19 January 2017 14:58:06
    End date: 18 January 2019 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 35 %
    Pie size: 200 USD
    Trading strategy: unspecified

Description
    First of all, thank you Roboforex for this forum discussion, thank you admins and thank you for this "trading journal section" that give me a chance to write and documented my trading journey although it maybe a bit late for me to creating a trading journal for my own COPYFX account. This trading journal is made for evaluation material for me personally, and also as a discussion material for members in this forum. I don't have a good English, but I'm sure you understand what I wrote in this forum.

My backgorund

I started learning forex trading since 2011, but I don't do it full time because I have a regular job, I just use my free time to learn forex, and it's not much portion of time. But now I already have a lot of time to do the forex trading business because I already resign from my main job. And I think it would not hurt for me to make a trading journal for my COPYFX account. Although I have more than 7 years experience in forex trading, but honestly, I am not a good trader yet, I am not a successful trader yet. I don't have much investment in forex. I thought maybe I should start it seriously from now on.

Trading Based on Market Habits

There's nothing special about this trading system, I've used hundreds of trading systems especially technical systems, but all of them make me fail. So it took me at one point that changed my mindset in forex trading. I think that all trading systems are good as long as the trader himself has a good mindset. And in essence is money management. This market is high risk especially if we use high leverage, so.... the risk management is very important. And also the most important thing is just "RELAX" while doing trading activities whatever the situation that we find on the market.

This trading system based on supply/demand, support resistance only. Most of time I only use technical analysis, and i think we can know the market fundamental condition even though we only analyze the chart. I don't use the complex trading indicators, most of the times I only use market chart without any other indicators, but some times I use trend line and horizontal line. But in this trading journal maybe some times I'll use some other indicators, because all indicators is good and have similar concept because all the things in forex is only about "Trends and Overbought/Oversold", we just analyze the point of "retracements, breakout, and reversal". I trade on H1, H4, and D1

Money Management

At first I wanted to risking my 50% balance, even I would risking up to 75% in certain market situations, but in fact up to now my drawdown is only around 20% during my trade using this system. I use 0.01 lot size for 1000 usd balance, but I trade in several pairs and I have more than one trading positions at once both "buy and sell".

I wan't to trade in forex as ENJOY as possible...

You can monitoring the current position of this copyfx account on the first page based on all traders ratings...
    http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/trader...ffers-all/all/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ara; 04-19-2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: adding my copyfx account detailed

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 147
    Weekly evaluation

Actually I am very lazy to do the evaluation, I will only record a few reports of all my current trading positions in 3 different pairs, not much different from the situation at the end of last week, even now the condition is worse than last week because the market of 3 pairs which I traded are in a weekly consolidation condition.

For now, I will only waiting for the weekly trend, that's all, I will not do much trading activity if market conditions like this in the next week, it would be better for me to do other activities rather than doing a lot of trading activities. So in essence, I am still waiting for a change in market conditions, whether it is up or down, wherever the price will go, I will not have a problem with it, wherever it is the same for me, up or down, I have no hope in the market, I will follow wherever the market will go.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 147
    Weekly report

I think I am the most unfortunate person in the last few days, I have had a bad situation with regard to my conventional business and my online business (including forex trading). Yes ... I have a little problem with all my income sources. Including my income from forex, also includes this account. I think this is my biggest drawdown for this account. But I must still relax with this situation.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678