Add date: 19 January 2017 14:58:06
    Start date: 19 January 2017 14:58:06
    End date: 18 January 2019 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 35 %
    Pie size: 200 USD
    Trading strategy: unspecified

Description
    First of all, thank you Roboforex for this forum discussion, thank you admins and thank you for this "trading journal section" that give me a chance to write and documented my trading journey although it maybe a bit late for me to creating a trading journal for my own COPYFX account. This trading journal is made for evaluation material for me personally, and also as a discussion material for members in this forum. I don't have a good English, but I'm sure you understand what I wrote in this forum.

My backgorund

I started learning forex trading since 2011, but I don't do it full time because I have a regular job, I just use my free time to learn forex, and it's not much portion of time. But now I already have a lot of time to do the forex trading business because I already resign from my main job. And I think it would not hurt for me to make a trading journal for my COPYFX account. Although I have more than 7 years experience in forex trading, but honestly, I am not a good trader yet, I am not a successful trader yet. I don't have much investment in forex. I thought maybe I should start it seriously from now on.

Trading Based on Market Habits

There's nothing special about this trading system, I've used hundreds of trading systems especially technical systems, but all of them make me fail. So it took me at one point that changed my mindset in forex trading. I think that all trading systems are good as long as the trader himself has a good mindset. And in essence is money management. This market is high risk especially if we use high leverage, so.... the risk management is very important. And also the most important thing is just "RELAX" while doing trading activities whatever the situation that we find on the market.

This trading system based on supply/demand, support resistance only. Most of time I only use technical analysis, and i think we can know the market fundamental condition even though we only analyze the chart. I don't use the complex trading indicators, most of the times I only use market chart without any other indicators, but some times I use trend line and horizontal line. But in this trading journal maybe some times I'll use some other indicators, because all indicators is good and have similar concept because all the things in forex is only about "Trends and Overbought/Oversold", we just analyze the point of "retracements, breakout, and reversal". I trade on H1, H4, and D1

Money Management

At first I wanted to risking my 50% balance, even I would risking up to 75% in certain market situations, but in fact up to now my drawdown is only around 20% during my trade using this system. I use 0.01 lot size for 1000 usd balance, but I trade in several pairs and I have more than one trading positions at once both "buy and sell".

I wan't to trade in forex as ENJOY as possible...

You can monitoring the current position of this copyfx account on the first page based on all traders ratings...
    http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/trader...ffers-all/all/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ara; 04-19-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: adding my copyfx account detailed

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Ok, this time I have trades on 3 pairs... AUD/USD, AUD/NZD, and USD/CHF

AUD/USD
    Attachment 22847
    I've buy position 0.04 Lot @0.7689, I still hold this trade in profit.
    The price now seems want to break out from "1" as the first resistance, if this is a true signal then "2" as the second resistance is the first target point.
    But if this is false breakout signal, then the price tend to back to the "X" as the consolidation area.
    I used H4 time frame for this analysis.

I hope this is not a false break out signal, I do not want to expect too much in this condition. Because after all, I need to have another plan.

Hello, greetings are interesting to discuss the analysis in your trading journal so I am interested to comment a little,
    and I see you above analyze 3 pairs at a time,
    and below I will discuss a little about my analysis of the eurusd pair for the next week,
    and my analysis of the eurusd pair for next week is still very strong to rise up to several hundred pips because if we analyze it using the trend technique Line eurusd has formed a pretty upward trend which means this is a good moment to open a BUY position for the long term,
    that's my little analysis for this eurusd pair,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    so good results , and by using a proper money management with good regard to the risk you may face in the trading I think that you may get best results . so by having an effective ways to find this strategy can give good avoidance for the wrong entry points , and also the news times must be regarded as well as the times of no movement they can be very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    AUD/USD H4 there are rebound @ 0.7808 tend to back to the consolidation zone in the blue shape area.
    Attachment 22850

AUD/USD H1
    Attachment 22851
    I tried to attach bands indicator, period 20, deviation 2.
    The price touching middle band, I tried to put buy with 0.05 lot size.
    I don't use stop loss and take profit in all of my trades on this systems, I just close the orders manually in profit or in loss.
    good night, my analysis for audusd pair tomorrow until this week is still rising slowly after a few days yesterday this pair experienced a strong decline in my analysis tomorrow the pair will be bullish and will make a fairly high uptrend this is influenced by strength US Dollar and the news issue of the FED interest rate cuts, and for me this pair is very good for a beginner to learn because this pair has a very small daily range and is also very stable,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Aud Usd is still in the uptrend but right now is doing a pull back, I don't know what activated the buying that we saw last week, but I know that if it retest the support where the buy off started last week, we will see another buying action, but if that supports gives way, then the sellers would take advantage of the break to have a field day, it depends on different factors though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    It is most likely that we might be seeing more bullish movements on the major currencies against the USD this week and that is if there are more negative news against the USD and others become positive, but the GBPUSD is certainly going to be a bullish market because of the fact that the price have failed to break below the support area and as far as the support continues to hold then the next possible moves is going to head towards the North or bullish. Honestly, we should just be watching the market and follow any of the main direction which it might be heading to that is the best way to remain profitable consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The market has some habits, we can guess what it would do to some extent, just see yourself as being in a sea and you are trying to catch hence the fishes, unfortunately these habit are not identified easily, support and resistance is one habit we will always see, but if we cannot trade the support and resistance quickly, we may trade without knowing the trend and end with losses instead of profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is my CopyFX trading journal....

Trader: ara https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/11285/
    Forum nickname: ara
    Account number: 2704542
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 939.27 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/11285/

CUrrent Offer:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit

Description
    First of all, thank you Roboforex for this forum discussion, thank you admins and thank you for this "trading journal section" that give me a chance to write and documented my trading journey although it maybe a bit late for me to creating a trading journal for my own COPYFX account. This trading journal is made for evaluation material for me personally, and also as a discussion material for members in this forum. I don't have a good English, but I'm sure you understand what I wrote in this forum.

My backgorund

I started learning forex trading since 2011, but I don't do it full time because I have a regular job, I just use my free time to learn forex, and it's not much portion of time. But now I already have a lot of time to do the forex trading business because I already resign from my main job. And I think it would not hurt for me to make a trading journal for my COPYFX account. Although I have more than 7 years experience in forex trading, but honestly, I am not a good trader yet, I am not a successful trader yet. I don't have much investment in forex. I thought maybe I should start it seriously from now on.

There's nothing special about this trading system, I've used hundreds of trading systems especially technical systems, but all of them make me fail. So it took me at one point that changed my mindset in forex trading. I think that all trading systems are good as long as the trader himself has a good mindset. And in essence is money management. This market is high risk especially if we use high leverage, so.... the risk management is very important. And also the most important thing is just "RELAX" while doing trading activities whatever the situation that we find on the market.

This trading system based on supply/demand, support resistance only. Most of time I only use technical analysis, and i think we can know the market fundamental condition even though we only analyze the chart. I don't use the complex trading indicators, most of the times I only use market chart without any other indicators, but some times I use trend line and horizontal line. But in this trading journal maybe some times I'll use some other indicators, because all indicators is good and have similar concept because all the things in forex is only about "Trends and Overbought/Oversold", we just analyze the point of "retracements, breakout, and reversal". I trade on H1, H4, and D1

Money Management

At first I wanted to risking my 50% balance, even I would risking up to 75% in certain market situations, but in fact up to now my drawdown is only around 20% during my trade using this system. I use 0.01 lot size for 1000 usd balance, but I trade in several pairs and I have more than one trading positions at once both "buy and sell".

You can monitoring the current position of this copyfx account on the first page based on all traders ratings...
    I see above that your CopyFX is very good also packed in detail and detail and I will try to follow your CopyFX, and hopefully you continue to update this trading journal with a useful discussion for all of us, of course,
    and I hope your copyfx can continue to generate profits consistently because that is our hope

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    I see above that your CopyFX is very good also packed in detail and detail and I will try to follow your CopyFX, and hopefully you continue to update this trading journal with a useful discussion for all of us, of course,
    and I hope your copyfx can continue to generate profits consistently because that is our hope
    Consistently earning good profitability in trading is quite difficult, many people who have opened the copy forex account here have zero account balance because they obviously did not follow the money management rules as it is supposed to be, you be consistent is something people that want to invest in our copy forex account are looking for because everyone wants to put their money into a safe investment portfolio.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The gap between the successful traders and the failure is based on the understanding each has about consistent profits, one thinks that the best way to accurately get their set targets is to use higher risk and endanger their account constantly while the other believe in slow but steady and sometimes painful process to get there, its All in the approach.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is my CopyFX trading journal....

Trader: ara https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/11285/
    Forum nickname: ara
    Account number: 2704542
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 939.27 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/11285/

CUrrent Offer:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit

Description

My backgorund

Money Management

congratulations with the opening of the daily trading journal above I can find out various kinds of knowledge about forex trading, and what I see above the strategy that you use is very good and of course it is very easy to understand and also the strategy you use is very good to use for scalping trading style, and when talking about trading strategies I often use techniques from pivot point indicators and also I often add them with several other indicators such as moving averages to complement them

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415