The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73

The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market?

What Is Cryptocurrency?

A Cryptocurrency can be said to be a digital currency ecrypted to be secure which uses the internet in a cryptography for the process of converting information into uncrackable codes, so as to track every purchases and transfers.

The ever first cryptocurrency to be developed was Bitcoin. Bitcoin however solved the problem of ensuring we have a secured and anonymous transfers that gave rise to a means of acceptable payments.

Intrestingly, we have seen other types of cryptocurrencies (such as Ethereum, Ripples, etc) emerged to solve same problems as Bitcoin and with this makes this type currencies attractive to investors who hope for a better high value with time.

Now for the record, Bitcoin is one popular cryptocurrency many have come to accept because of its high value in recent time.

The Rise & Fall Of Crypto-currencies

Seriously Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum made lots of investors to become millionaires especially in 2017 through its rise in value in the market. We will agree at a point 1Bitcoin was $500 and we could see the value of 1 Bitcoin reached more than $15000. Ethereum on the other hand was $10 as of 2016 compared to now where its over $1000 worth. Cryptocurrency was a goldmine for smart investors who took the little opportunity to invest in this currency.

Nevetheless this early 2018 have pose a major frustration to those who are now buying this Cryptocurrencies. The early investors are ones who are still in profits while new investors are now struggling with thier investment because of the current fall more especially with Bitcoin. As of my time writing this article 1Btc is less than $7000 and for investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak of last year of over $15000 will be in a huge loss now. Huh, what a horrible investment i will say for these investors because i Senorita can imagine the level of frustrations and the pain of loosing thier investment.

What Everybody Ought To Know About The Fall Of Cryptocurrency

2018 was the year South Korea announces bans on the use of anonymous bank account to make Cryptocurrency transactions. This move was to stop virtual currencies for money laundering activities and crimes too. South Korea was the third biggest market for bitcoin and you could imagine what this news can do to Cryptocurrencies value. So a platform for Cryptocurrency traders was created to link thier wallet to thier bank account which confirms the identity of the owner.

Secondly, the cryptocurrency market was mostly about speculations and investors who where looking for short term gains. So when the price of cryptocurrencies fell, speculators hurriedly left the market.

Best Time To Buy And Escape From The Cryptocurrency Market?

Be it Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripples or any other cryptocurrencies, one would see that they have suffered a massive loss this early 2018. Prices have indeed dropped and many are still thinking whether its the best time to invest or escape from the market.

The cryptocurrencies is down by less than 50 percent from its all time value. However, when the market falls more like this, it shows momentum that fall in price is about ending and would present strong opportunities to buy.

Any Hope About The Cryptocurrency Market?

Sipping my coffee this evening, with some refreshing mentality, i believe the Cryptocurrency market could recover, however the problem is the speculations surrounding it in a negative way and the influence which government could try to go against it. Nevetheless some Investors still believe there is much more to reap from this Cryptocurrencies and advanced investors are spreading thier investments to promising cryptocurrencies.

My Conclusion

Its been a great article about the fall of cryptocurrencies and i think the best investors can do is to risk what they could afford to loose. Every financial market comes with its risk and ability to invest wisely is necessary. I believe fundamentals plays a huge role in the Cryptocurrency market and we must equip ourselves with it often. We cant deny the fact that this currencies have made so many millionaires in a short time but now we have also seen decline about this currencies cause huge loss also. Lastly, lets expect rise and fall in every market and plan our entry and exit points.
    Thanks readers for your time, my coffee is finished and i might be tempted to get some more. lol Catch you guys another time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's a very impressive article from you senorita. There is a huge hope with Cryptocurrencies just that we need good patient to buy and store up better ones that can rise high in value. It have really fall some quarters of this year but there is lots of expectations from the market too. Nice article from you and keep it up. Meanwhile I want some of your coffee too. Lol.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's a very impressive article from you senorita. There is a huge hope with Cryptocurrencies just that we need good patient to buy and store up better ones that can rise high in value. It have really fall some quarters of this year but there is lots of expectations from the market too. Nice article from you and keep it up. Meanwhile I want some of your coffee too. Lol.
    Thank you sixteen. Yes there is high hopes in cryptocurrencies that's why we see lots of different people investing into this market and hoping that they can make profits once any coin they bought matures. Bitcoin was a case study till now though it have decline of recent but I believe we can make much more if we are patient with our investment. You are welcome to have some coffee. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today's View About Some Major Cryptocurrencies(Rise&Fall)

Bitcoin: Bitcoin price was looking forward to reach the $9000 mark after the tax session in U.S.A. And at today's morning, it reached at $8,900 level. Meanwhile Bitcoin price has crossed the resistance level at 8,423.67 and we should look at the price reaching to the next resistance level at $9,104.46

Ethereum: Looking at Ethereum, it also followed the footsteps of Bitcoin but on a larger margin and at today's morning, it's was trading nearly up at $636.50. We can however map out the resistance at 703.83 and second resistance at 743.67. Support level can be seen at the 572.32 level.

Ripple: Ripple moved on the different level, falling at $0.87000 level.. Support levels can be easily mapped out at the 0.80015, while resistance is targeted at 0.93936 level.

Bitcoin Cash: Bitcoin cash went in line with other major Cryptocuurencies. It's now looking at the $1500 level and at today's morning, it was trading higher at $1393. I see Bitcoin cash reaching a resistance level at 1.563.60. Support levels can be seen at 1298 and 1020 respectively.

Litecoin: Litecoin is trading above 150.00 level and is looking to reach a resistance level of 156.72. 175.93 is seen as the second resistance and R3 at 191.80. Support can be seen at the level of 140.28.

For traders trading cryptocurrencies, I think today's view about this market would help you know how to make a good entry and exit in most of these major Cryptocurrencies. We have seen how the market have reacted and we can possibly target each of these supports or resistance levels.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Senorita; 04-23-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the full of cryptocurrencies give a chance for the traders to buy it because it will increase in its value in the future as many traders predict for it and so the traders that will buy it will be able to win in the future because the value will be increased and so the traders will be able to make profits with it and they may get big profits more than that is expected.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    the truth still remain that cypto currency will bounce back but the fact still remain that people will get so emotionally down waiting for the raise of the currency to raise and seeing the market going down will lead many to their hospital bed if care not taking the only advise i have to say is to share the coin into two path and sell one path then keep the second path for the raise well are expecting.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by uchehara View Post
    the truth still remain that cypto currency will bounce back but the fact still remain that people will get so emotionally down waiting for the raise of the currency to raise and seeing the market going down will lead many to their hospital bed if care not taking the only advise i have to say is to share the coin into two path and sell one path then keep the second path for the raise well are expecting.
    Lol I don't pray for investors to smell any hospital bed but in financial market we must prepare for the worst too. I also strongly believe there is more potential to see a long term rise. For now if you are not patient , then cryptocurrencies is not for you. That's why am of the fact that we should only invest the amount we can afford and watch out on how this digital coins will play out in the future. No doubt the recent fall have made so many loose but the future can be well balanced with time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Crypto currencies are going to recover their previous levels , on the forex markets . It is well known that good traders should be patient , and wait for markets to get for some additionnal consolidation levels . As a matter of facts , it is possible to get the data about the bitcoins on graphs that indicate short reversal over the months . The crypto currencies are going to get back to their ordinary level of trading , on the long term . That could help investing small amounts on the forex markets .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think cryptocurrencies are not failed due to the popularity and scope of the market in short time. now cryptocurrencies come in exchanges and peoples do trading on daily basis that's why the price is high and low is now the part of this business. investors now turned to the crypto world those who are first investing in stocks.on the demand of crypto, trading robofrex provides many coins to trade in a market without any difficulty.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinion , investment in cryptocurrencies is a little late , the real investment was back in some years ago , when the prices were rising constantly , for example in the end of 2012 , 1 bitcoin = about 10 to 20$ and in 2017 it reached about 19k $ !!! that was insane , so who bought some bitcoins in 2012 and sold it in 2017 should be millionaire , but now the market is very dangerous , specially when facebook banned cryptocurrencies and the social media is taking a step toward it ...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast