The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73

The Fall Of The Crypto-currency. To Buy Or Escape From The Market?

What Is Cryptocurrency?

A Cryptocurrency can be said to be a digital currency ecrypted to be secure which uses the internet in a cryptography for the process of converting information into uncrackable codes, so as to track every purchases and transfers.

The ever first cryptocurrency to be developed was Bitcoin. Bitcoin however solved the problem of ensuring we have a secured and anonymous transfers that gave rise to a means of acceptable payments.

Intrestingly, we have seen other types of cryptocurrencies (such as Ethereum, Ripples, etc) emerged to solve same problems as Bitcoin and with this makes this type currencies attractive to investors who hope for a better high value with time.

Now for the record, Bitcoin is one popular cryptocurrency many have come to accept because of its high value in recent time.

The Rise & Fall Of Crypto-currencies

Seriously Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum made lots of investors to become millionaires especially in 2017 through its rise in value in the market. We will agree at a point 1Bitcoin was $500 and we could see the value of 1 Bitcoin reached more than $15000. Ethereum on the other hand was $10 as of 2016 compared to now where its over $1000 worth. Cryptocurrency was a goldmine for smart investors who took the little opportunity to invest in this currency.

Nevetheless this early 2018 have pose a major frustration to those who are now buying this Cryptocurrencies. The early investors are ones who are still in profits while new investors are now struggling with thier investment because of the current fall more especially with Bitcoin. As of my time writing this article 1Btc is less than $7000 and for investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak of last year of over $15000 will be in a huge loss now. Huh, what a horrible investment i will say for these investors because i Senorita can imagine the level of frustrations and the pain of loosing thier investment.

What Everybody Ought To Know About The Fall Of Cryptocurrency

2018 was the year South Korea announces bans on the use of anonymous bank account to make Cryptocurrency transactions. This move was to stop virtual currencies for money laundering activities and crimes too. South Korea was the third biggest market for bitcoin and you could imagine what this news can do to Cryptocurrencies value. So a platform for Cryptocurrency traders was created to link thier wallet to thier bank account which confirms the identity of the owner.

Secondly, the cryptocurrency market was mostly about speculations and investors who where looking for short term gains. So when the price of cryptocurrencies fell, speculators hurriedly left the market.

Best Time To Buy And Escape From The Cryptocurrency Market?

Be it Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripples or any other cryptocurrencies, one would see that they have suffered a massive loss this early 2018. Prices have indeed dropped and many are still thinking whether its the best time to invest or escape from the market.

The cryptocurrencies is down by less than 50 percent from its all time value. However, when the market falls more like this, it shows momentum that fall in price is about ending and would present strong opportunities to buy.

Any Hope About The Cryptocurrency Market?

Sipping my coffee this evening, with some refreshing mentality, i believe the Cryptocurrency market could recover, however the problem is the speculations surrounding it in a negative way and the influence which government could try to go against it. Nevetheless some Investors still believe there is much more to reap from this Cryptocurrencies and advanced investors are spreading thier investments to promising cryptocurrencies.

My Conclusion

Its been a great article about the fall of cryptocurrencies and i think the best investors can do is to risk what they could afford to loose. Every financial market comes with its risk and ability to invest wisely is necessary. I believe fundamentals plays a huge role in the Cryptocurrency market and we must equip ourselves with it often. We cant deny the fact that this currencies have made so many millionaires in a short time but now we have also seen decline about this currencies cause huge loss also. Lastly, lets expect rise and fall in every market and plan our entry and exit points.
    Thanks readers for your time, my coffee is finished and i might be tempted to get some more. lol Catch you guys another time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    the recent fall in cryptocurrency market should be an opportunity to profit, if there is a clear signals the downtrend will continues, then why not short sell and make money from the fall, fleeing the market is not the best, and even there is still some good short-term buy opportunity, because the cryptocurrency market will not continue to fall forever, some correction can be a good and very profitable buy opportunity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    the recent fall in cryptocurrency market should be an opportunity to profit, if there is a clear signals the downtrend will continues, then why not short sell and make money from the fall, fleeing the market is not the best, and even there is still some good short-term buy opportunity, because the cryptocurrency market will not continue to fall forever, some correction can be a good and very profitable buy opportunity.
    For those trading it,it present a wonderful opportunity to make a lot of money,because you can either buy or sell at anytime,but again a lot of people see as investment they buy and tend to hold for a period of time before selling,for those category of people it will difficult to sell unless they want to do so at a loss,or probably they bought at a very low price,any investment you are going into requires some form of knowledge,you must understand when to enter and when to exit is one of the key requirement of any Financial market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    When we are trading in the cryptocurrency market you need to understand that here the market operates 24/7 and the liquidity that is present in this market is not consistent and so the amount of loss or profit we are going to get will be uncertain.

Also with regards to cryptocurrencies it has been seen that if there is downtrend then that downtrend applies to all the cryptocurrencies and if there is a uptrend then we can see uptrend in all the cryptocurrencies on that day.

One more thing that I have observed while trading in cryptocurrencies is that the rise and fall of these cryptocurrencies is instant (very short duration of time) and is basically controlled by some very wealthy investors or hedge funds.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Сryptocurrency is The future of money. it is more flexible and secure and will evolve in the future. Paper money In developed countries, only 10% of people use it.
    it has more expenditure, printing, storage, delivery, banking services, etc.

Cryptocurrency does not need it.

Nowadays, Сryptocurrency is just an idea and a programming matrix, But its value is more than one dollar (6000 times) and if it is supported by corporate resources the situation will change significantly to better. The main thing is who will be the first corporation to dare to do this and who will be the first? he will receive benefits the most from Crypto exchange.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by haryyjosh; 03-07-2019 at 02:04 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    It is obvious that Crypto is the future of money but right now situation of market is pretty much disappointed. We have seen a boom in market for only like one year and after that it's got crashed, as per my opinion no offence but BTC has to be replaced with better currency.
    Lets hope to see new era of Crypto with some positive news....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    the crypto market was generouse to some people but ruthless to so many others there is a lot of things to which we as traders can be able to understand how markets work,, those who got in first in the market got really some good things going, how ever those came in last were made to suffer the wrath of the market in a down side rush, I was one of them I got into bitcoin when it was 17,000$ each and then from there it started a down hill rush and it messed me up for now the best thing I could do to really get back is to trade crypto on their exchange platform and the best way is to target that which has lost most and buy it, and also sell which that has gained most , for some reason it works its rewarding in some cases.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    This is a very impressive article from your organization. There is a huge hope with cryptocoorning that we need a good patient to buy and store even better things that can be higher in mind. It has really fallen some quarter of this year but there are many prospects from the market. Nice article from you and keep it Meanwhile I want something of your coffee.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    What Is Cryptocurrency?

A Cryptocurrency can be said to be a digital currency ecrypted to be secure which uses the internet in a cryptography for the process of converting information into uncrackable codes, so as to track every purchases and transfers.

The ever first cryptocurrency to be developed was Bitcoin. Bitcoin however solved the problem of ensuring we have a secured and anonymous transfers that gave rise to a means of acceptable payments.

Intrestingly, we have seen other types of cryptocurrencies (such as Ethereum, Ripples, etc) emerged to solve same problems as Bitcoin and with this makes this type currencies attractive to investors who hope for a better high value with time.

Now for the record, Bitcoin is one popular cryptocurrency many have come to accept because of its high value in recent time.

The Rise & Fall Of Crypto-currencies

Seriously Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum made lots of investors to become millionaires especially in 2017 through its rise in value in the market. We will agree at a point 1Bitcoin was $500 and we could see the value of 1 Bitcoin reached more than $15000. Ethereum on the other hand was $10 as of 2016 compared to now where its over $1000 worth. Cryptocurrency was a goldmine for smart investors who took the little opportunity to invest in this currency.

Nevetheless this early 2018 have pose a major frustration to those who are now buying this Cryptocurrencies. The early investors are ones who are still in profits while new investors are now struggling with thier investment because of the current fall more especially with Bitcoin. As of my time writing this article 1Btc is less than $7000 and for investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak of last year of over $15000 will be in a huge loss now. Huh, what a horrible investment i will say for these investors because i Senorita can imagine the level of frustrations and the pain of loosing thier investment.

What Everybody Ought To Know About The Fall Of Cryptocurrency

2018 was the year South Korea announces bans on the use of anonymous bank account to make Cryptocurrency transactions. This move was to stop virtual currencies for money laundering activities and crimes too. South Korea was the third biggest market for bitcoin and you could imagine what this news can do to Cryptocurrencies value. So a platform for Cryptocurrency traders was created to link thier wallet to thier bank account which confirms the identity of the owner.

Secondly, the cryptocurrency market was mostly about speculations and investors who where looking for short term gains. So when the price of cryptocurrencies fell, speculators hurriedly left the market.

Best Time To Buy And Escape From The Cryptocurrency Market?

Be it Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripples or any other cryptocurrencies, one would see that they have suffered a massive loss this early 2018. Prices have indeed dropped and many are still thinking whether its the best time to invest or escape from the market.

The cryptocurrencies is down by less than 50 percent from its all time value. However, when the market falls more like this, it shows momentum that fall in price is about ending and would present strong opportunities to buy.

Any Hope About The Cryptocurrency Market?

Sipping my coffee this evening, with some refreshing mentality, i believe the Cryptocurrency market could recover, however the problem is the speculations surrounding it in a negative way and the influence which government could try to go against it. Nevetheless some Investors still believe there is much more to reap from this Cryptocurrencies and advanced investors are spreading thier investments to promising cryptocurrencies.

My Conclusion

Its been a great article about the fall of cryptocurrencies and i think the best investors can do is to risk what they could afford to loose. Every financial market comes with its risk and ability to invest wisely is necessary. I believe fundamentals plays a huge role in the Cryptocurrency market and we must equip ourselves with it often. We cant deny the fact that this currencies have made so many millionaires in a short time but now we have also seen decline about this currencies cause huge loss also. Lastly, lets expect rise and fall in every market and plan our entry and exit points.
    Thanks readers for your time, my coffee is finished and i might be tempted to get some more. lol Catch you guys another time.

thank you for your very interesting writing about this crypto currencies.
    do you think this crypto currency will survive and continue to soar in the world or will there be a time of fall?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    I absolutly believe that they crypto market fell because of outside pressure to do so , for example, we all know the traditional banking and the monopoly that comes with it, there is a lot that has been done to look at what can tame the dominance of the said sector, the banking sector that is, so when you look at the cryptocurrencies, there was the talk that it was to make us independence from the traditional banking, the details in fees and probably freedom from the entanglement that comes with transfers, these made the big giants afraid, they had to react so they had to make the market collapse, and that happened,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    In my reading through this forum I've found a post saying "crypto-currencies are future of money". I liked these words because this is absolutely true. Many countries accepted this concept and supported the transactions of crypto-currency. Those who are remaining will join the flow soon. Because there's no scope to deny the demand of new era. It has brought us scope to trade, exchange and use it for purchasing goods and services, along with other digital currencies. If anyone says that one day it may fall, then it may true. But the same thing is related with forex trading. Same risk is involved with crypto-trading and forex trading.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Babor842; 04-20-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast