Indicators Liar

Thread: Indicators Liar

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Indicators Liar

Mostly novice traders use the indicators and even expert so majority of the traders used indicators , but may be some of you know this word indicators works for past not for future
    like you are using the Stohastic or RSI you got a entry level and you enter but not thats was not true many times happens it is a clear sign indicators works for past , so does it means Indicators are liar i mean not telling right direction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Indicator is not actually a liar, and the indicators actually have 2 function to read on past trends and anticipate trends in the future, though approximate indicator often misses, but we can still use the indicator to read the trends, and we should not believe 100% in indicators.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Indicators has its usefulness and advantages, which defiantly can be of good use to a forex trader, I wouldn't entirely say that indicators gives false signals, when it comes to identifying the trend indicators can be very useful in such an aspect,but when it comes to identifing entry points I would say that indicators are less effective in accurately and consistently identify entry points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes sir, we cannot tell any indicator liar blindly. We need to judge the signals of those indicators through our own trading skill and knowledge. with the combined signals of many indicators we can able to get better signals to trade. Indicators are very helpful to me and I like the indicators verymuch.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have a a strong believe that Indicators does not show you the trading recommendation,it is the observation to derive the next moves by analysis the past moves and current support and resistance level. Because indicators have been designed in such a way which will help you technically to move a break out or break down movement and you have to enter and exit according to that, although sometime you may hit stop loss but it is your money management where to sue target price and where to use the stop loss level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    sign isn't really the liar, and also the indications have two perform to see upon previous developments as well as assume developments later on, although approx. sign frequently misses, however we are able to nevertheless make use of the sign to see the actual developments, as well as we ought to not really think 100% within indications.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No I am not agree with you I don't think that indicators are liar they are just related to the prediction of the market and as I say many time that we have to not depend upon indicator to make money you have to use your own logic and trading experience also there

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    indicators follow the price and so it can not be able to predict the future movement of the market and so it can give many false signals and so we can call it liar as it can put us in many traps, the trader should try to trade with more effective ways that can help him to get better results and give him more profits.

Not allowed!