Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2094

Thread: Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

This thread and post is especially for newbies. I will be going to show you some bearish patterns which if you find in your chart of any pair, you can surely without hesitation could trigger sell order.

Stop loss is also mentioned so as where we should keep our stop loss and take profits should be minimum 1:1 risk reward and it could be bigger too to 1:8 or more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Looking at the charts, chart patterns and the SOR levels especially on the higher time frames gives us good clues about market sentiments and trends, enabling us to earn profits. Bearish patterns are given in this thread and so there are bullish patterns, we have to take up those that look more promising while we learn them. Experience is much required even when using the higher time frames because if we anticipate a wrong trend then our stop loss will be easily hit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    it is optional for everyone to learn different things beside what they have understand about their own strategy. i also see this bearish patterns in this thread as new knowledge to me and even i already have one working strategy, i do not mind to take a look at those patterns and try to save the image in case whenever i saw them on market, i would like to give them a trial and test if they really work or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Some times we find that most of these technical patterns do not come true and have some of the other problems. also we have to think of the ways fop the trading . all what we need is to study well the combination of the usage of more than one trading system and more than one strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    First of all we have to understand the formation of candles then we learn about different pattern in bullish side and in bearish side , it is completely depend on trader efforts and learning if we are doing our best for understanding so it will give trader opportunity which we are going to use and make perfect trade results so we get easily success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There is need to know pricisely when to sell. In a downward trend movement price goes up and come down and then return again to form a zone when price break out from that zone forming a downward engulfing candle that is a signal for a sell. Price always form this pattern for most trend, a proper understanding of this can make a trader profitable in all his trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    We can trade the whole market and all that by knowing the candlestick pattern, I personally do know how to make analysis with the use of the candlestick pattern by using the higher time frame as well, from my knowledge and experience, when someone wants to become successful, I think one thing they need to know is that the trend is always the best time to trade.
    I know, the candlesticks is so good, this is the forex trading style in whom the trader will not regret what he is doing if the trader could do it correctly. To trade the forex field is just a good means to make regular income, and the experience of the forex trader has to be in action before this can be possible. I like the higher time frame you said too, this is what could guarantee the success of forex traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know, the candlesticks is so good, this is the forex trading style in whom the trader will not regret what he is doing if the trader could do it correctly. To trade the forex field is just a good means to make regular income, and the experience of the forex trader has to be in action before this can be possible. I like the higher time frame you said too, this is what could guarantee the success of forex traders.
    dancing with the movement of the candle so we can order the right position like where the price moves and we can use it of course this is an acalpong strategy where we better do it in the Asian session which most markets are sideways and easy to analyze so we can profit maximally because we open buy / sell will end with profit if the market sideway is different if trending which usually happens in the American session once the position can be floating long and we cannot dance with the candle

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Candle stick patterns are really good signal where market goes and especially if chart patterns are confirmed by broken support or resistance levels. ZigZag indicator is good to find chart patterns in better way. New traders should learn much about chart patterns and use them in making their trading decisions and to make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    This could also be identified as a means of following the trend because we need to be the kind of trader that doesn't go against the trend but follows the trend, however I will have to wait for a more better signal, because the support breakout will not be enough for me to identify with the price movement and validate my entry order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    This could also be identified as a means of following the trend because we need to be the kind of trader that doesn't go against the trend but follows the trend, however I will have to wait for a more better signal, because the support breakout will not be enough for me to identify with the price movement and validate my entry order.
    Any methods that helps traders to trade for long term are included as trend following. Bearish patterns which coming from candlestick chart are mostly accurate when we're using big time frames to see them. Without big time frames, the accuracy could drop from strong to averagely weak until it gives us nothing particular. Be careful and know the differences between trending patterns and neutral patterns because market is a bit tricky sometimes.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 LastLast