Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2094

Thread: Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

This thread and post is especially for newbies. I will be going to show you some bearish patterns which if you find in your chart of any pair, you can surely without hesitation could trigger sell order.

Stop loss is also mentioned so as where we should keep our stop loss and take profits should be minimum 1:1 risk reward and it could be bigger too to 1:8 or more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    With good knowledge about this candle sticks system, there is high chance for us to build a good trading that will surely help us enjoy lots of profits in forex. This patterns are great to learn and will surely help us to know when to trigger the right selling opportunities with high chance of making profits. I make sure I learn well from forex and this is always a good trade for me to which I can make something good for myself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    These all bearish patterns are very good for traders because when we are follow these patterns then its really easy for all traders to make profit from this market. If we are concentrate on this market then we can get easily a good and profitable trading opportunity in which we can make easy high profit from this market and set our life with help of its earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Candle charts can be said to be the platform where we do the analysis and is before everyone. Basically candles are good because it helps us to use price action where we use combination of chart patterns along with support and resistance levels. There are different kinds of patterns that we can see forming on the charts, some patterns will help us to understand bearish trends and some patterns bullish trends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    This is a technical sort of trading and it is much profitable as well, depending on the time frame because I can assure us that when we make use of this on the little time frame then we will have more failed signals but when we learn on using it on the higher time frame then we will have winning the more but then we need to be patient with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I know that every trader will like this pattern on the trading chart, it is for the bearish market that is so strong. There is also another one for bullish market, and it will be in the same strong mode, but it will be on opposite direction to this. Above all, we can be the trader that trades the candlesticks pattern only, or combine it with other strategies. I do combine mine with other strategies for better trading analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Candle charts can be said to be the platform where we do the analysis and is before everyone. Basically candles are good because it helps us to use price action where we use combination of chart patterns along with support and resistance levels. There are different kinds of patterns that we can see forming on the charts, some patterns will help us to understand bearish trends and some patterns bullish trends.
    traders who wants to find the simplicity of trading with technical analysis can start looking for candlestick patterns that helps them to trade with bearish and bullish events in market. although each pattern represents different indication, there are some that works better than the rest and that's the candlestick patterns we must learn and understand to get the benefits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's important to understand these patterns and realize how you can manage such pattern in forex. Knowing the best time to manage sell positions is good and as long as we can follow up the opportunity to earn here, we can have the possibility to make it in forex. Selling at the best point in time will help and we can have the ability to build a profitable trade that will help us to trade well. Bearish pattern have to be studied properly as such will give us a large advantage to see that good profits will be made.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    traders who wants to find the simplicity of trading with technical analysis can start looking for candlestick patterns that helps them to trade with bearish and bullish events in market. although each pattern represents different indication, there are some that works better than the rest and that's the candlestick patterns we must learn and understand to get the benefits.
    Looking at the charts, chart patterns and the SOR levels especially on the higher time frames gives us good clues about market sentiments and trends, enabling us to earn profits. We should keep our charts clear, this hels us to have simplicity in understanding the market moves, we should not jam charts with a lot of indicators. Bearish patterns are given in this thread and so there are bullish patterns, we have to take up those that look more promising while we learn them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    These patterns are truly working , they are good signals to follow , traders should try to learn and identify them in the chart,you have done good job, more grease to your elbow,I am going to be more watchful to see most of these patterns so as to use the opportunity to sell with the signals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It's important to understand these patterns and realize how you can manage such pattern in forex. Knowing the best time to manage sell positions is good and as long as we can follow up the opportunity to earn here, we can have the possibility to make it in forex. Selling at the best point in time will help and we can have the ability to build a profitable trade that will help us to trade well. Bearish pattern have to be studied properly as such will give us a large advantage to see that good profits will be made.
    I know that this is a simple forex pattern, it is being used by forex traders who really want to enjoy their free flow of trading with the forex trend. To trade this kind of bearish strategy needs us to work with it on the higher time frames too. There is no way we will not be enjoying our trading on the higher time frames if we are faithful to such method of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210 LastLast