Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL - Page 200
Page 200 of 209 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2083

Thread: Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

This thread and post is especially for newbies. I will be going to show you some bearish patterns which if you find in your chart of any pair, you can surely without hesitation could trigger sell order.

Stop loss is also mentioned so as where we should keep our stop loss and take profits should be minimum 1:1 risk reward and it could be bigger too to 1:8 or more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The study of the candle patterns will be helpful because such knowledge will help us understand the best time to open a trade and the best time to close it too. These bearish patterns are signal for a sell trade and its sure going to help us maintain a strong trade. I have always make plans considering trading rightly and with the best pattern to trade, we will be able to achieve profitable trade in the longrun. These patterns are helpful once we understand them and it will bring about good chance for us to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Before placing any sell position you must as well come up with a better sell signal believing that its high time to trade better in this business. If we can have a plan here to trade good, we should know that been patient is very important. Knowing when to open the right trade will equality do us well and its likely to help us maintain a strong winning trade that we can depend on. Signals that comes out from the bearish patterns will provide opportunity for a sell entry which we can follow with better expectations of profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    We have a whole lot of trading patterns, the ones that will give us good and quality trading signals, it is all our choice to make the best decisions when trading in the forex market. We need to be skilled and experienced, success comes to the traders who has developed a better trading experience when and also gotten to master their trading strategy. I use the price action in trading, whereas taking my trades from the simple support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    If a trader practice patterns more than three months then he can be expert in pattern trading. Pattern trading is the simplest and easiest way to have profitable results. Patterns are reliable and every trader can learn them easily, they do not need to have any specific learning for this method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    We have a whole lot of trading patterns, the ones that will give us good and quality trading signals, it is all our choice to make the best decisions when trading in the forex market. We need to be skilled and experienced, success comes to the traders who has developed a better trading experience when and also gotten to master their trading strategy. I use the price action in trading, whereas taking my trades from the simple support and resistance levels.
    those patterns are coming from our charts and it's usually with candlestick. we get those important patterns for bearish possibility to trade after we're waiting for some period of time then execute a trade after we've confirmed it's a legit pattern. any patterns that indicates a bearish possibility must be analyzed first with our different strategy and find out if the patterns are moving in accordance with market current trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    There are many bearish patterns in this market which are help traders to get the high earning from this market. If we are learn and use these patterns in our trading then its very easy for traders to make profit with bearish and bullish patterns in our real trading account. In candlestick all patterns we are not use any indicator in our trading . these are our own skills skills based trading in which we are earn with our knowledge and our experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Bearish patterns are good for trading and let the trader to analyze the market better and let the trader to predict the future movements always, the trader should be able to know the bearish patterns as this will help him to predict the future movement better and let him to choose the positions of trading always and make good trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    When it gets to the bearish market movement and then the patterns, I think the way I trade is to wait for the bearish trend to establish, that is how I have been able to have always taken the best trades and avoid the wrong signals, the bearish movement can be traded in so many ways, what matters a lot is that you should make sure that the method you are making use of is what you have gotten used to through demo learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Support and resistance levels are there during a strong trend too. But not those you see on M1 charts but those that you see on daily charts. And to get good command on that, we need to empower our analysis and our understanding of the time frames. With SOR levels using certain chart patterns are helpful, there are lots of chart patterns and we need not memorize them but understand which ones can be used and practice them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The market moves in different ways, from my learning, I have gotten to know that the bearish pattern should be combination of the candlestick. It will be also good to know how to enter the market on time, being that you should always target the bearish entry from the resistance, that is where the trader gets to have a strong signals in taking the trades.

Not allowed!

Page 200 of 209 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast