Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL
Page 1 of 169 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14

Bearish Patterns - When to trigger SELL

This thread and post is especially for newbies. I will be going to show you some bearish patterns which if you find in your chart of any pair, you can surely without hesitation could trigger sell order.

Stop loss is also mentioned so as where we should keep our stop loss and take profits should be minimum 1:1 risk reward and it could be bigger too to 1:8 or more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Some patterns are lower risk than other patterns
    Flag, Symetrical triangle, Measured move down, and Descending scallop are low risk because the entry point is when high price.
    Other patterns are higher risk because the entry point are entered after price has gone down a lot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by primetrader View Post
    Some patterns are lower risk than other patterns
    You are right, because how a pattern is formed is different. So sometimes , one patterns stop loss could be high then other patterns. That is why you should always look at the average daily pips a specific pair moves so that it could help you in deciding whether it is right time to buy/sell a pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a good trading pattern, they are form the bearish legs before they move toward the bearish direction. Except that it is not always easy like that, it is the drawing that seems that easy. Trading on chart is a way that need to be confirmed by another trading style, this is what will show trader what to do and the time to act on it.
    Learn about pattern will help us to find a good entry to trade. When we know the currant market movement is bearish then it won't be hard to make profit since we only need to wait until market hit the support. So once it break the support then we can follow the trend and get some profit. However it won't be always like that since the trend may changes too. Just don't forget to use stop loss since anything can be happen especially during news. All of technical analysis like chart pattern sometime won't work during news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I most often see the pattern of descending peaks 3 but I never did sell position opening but after seeing information like this maybe I will perform the opening short positions after seeing candle pattern as above. and I will also try open new sell position with other bearish candle patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    These chart patterns need lot of practice and you can use others adam eve bottoms three peak and valleys and trading W and M and these patterns have very good success rate but protective stops should be used to enter and need lot of practice and you just need to see how much stop is being used averagely to protect your positon and also the profit targets

regards

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    I think so this is the right time in the gold daily chart to enter and trigger the sell button because firstly there is a head and shoulder pattern formation which is a nice bearish confirmation pattern. secondly the neckline is broken and right now market is again testing the neckline's resistance. i think so we should go for a sell.

gold daily.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    this thread is going to my favorite because it has a very clear explanation of the pattern when i opened the chart and tried to compare these pattern to last days prices i managed to find some similar patterns and i found that price in most of the cases really went thous after a bearish pattern has been formed so from now on i am going to pay more attention to them.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is good and especially about how to set stop loss, then we can minimize the risk and maximize our earning, and it is good to overcome when the market has the big spike, i see some pattern and they will become a good knowledge for us, but i have one question for you and it is very important for me, how to indicate if the market will move back after sell order ? and especially at 3 descending peaks ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    I'm trying to learn this new trading strategies really helpful from this posts. this post are very much helpful for understanding and to make profit. I usually see the descending 3 peak and we can see the pattern and they have a good success rate but protective stop should be used to enter and need lot of practice and any trader just need to know how much stop is being used averagely.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 169 123451151101 ... LastLast